alveera
alveera

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Kkusum's Abhay has a son!
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   December 17, 2004

shaheen@mid-day.com
Abhay (Anuj Saxena) and Agnivesh (Madhur Arora) in Kkusum
In a blast from the past, it will be revealed that Kkusum's Abhay has another child besides daughters Kumud and Kali. It's a son called Agnivesh from Abhay's former wife Taashu.

To add some more drama to the long-running Balaji daily, the character of Agnivesh has surfaced with loads of attitude. His identity, however, will not be revealed till his mother Taashu appears.

Taashu, played by Narayani Shastri, is expected to make a comeback in the next couple of weeks. Viewers may recall that Taashu was Abhay's wife over a year ago.

She had a negative streak in her and abhorred Kkusum. Taashu's comeback, along with son Agnivesh, spells trouble for everyone. She holds a grudge against Abhay for dumping her to marry Kkusum.

Incidentally, this makes Abhay have three children from three different wives in the show.

Anuj Saxena who plays Abhay says, "I have two daughters Kali and Kumud, this son is a value addition to the family.

What's interesting in the future plot is that I will come across my former wife Taashu. I am lucky to have had three wives Kkusum, Taashu and Mahi and now I have three children — one from each in just one show," he laughs.

Playing Agnivesh is newcomer Madhur Arora from Jaipur. "I got the role through auditions," says Arora who was previously seen in two episodes of Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (MTV).

He has also featured in a commercial for Onida TV and SaharaOne. "I've just entered this popular soap and I am looking forward to Agnivesh's character unfold."

For those tuned in to the soap, Kali (Rucha Gujarati) has faked pregnancy and married Garv (Chetan Hansraj) much to the dismay of Kumud (Aashka Goradia) With Mahi (Poonam Narula Goyal) away from the action on the negative character front , it will be Taashu (Shastri) who will be taking on Kkusum (Mansi Joshi Roy).

shaheen@mid-day.com

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 8:09am | IP Logged

abhay's son? he all rdy has 2 daughters! how many more children does he have ? ok..so the new entry of agnivesh...hmm, nice name. it said tht he has a lot of attitude...guess it'll b interesting to watch his "attitude" towards evryone rathr then watching evryone cry for a change...!

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 8:47am | IP Logged

thats crazy...how long will the drama go on....abhi pata chalye ka esha say bhi abbay ka koi beta hai...tu family mukamal...do betye do betian....all fighting!!!

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:08am | IP Logged
When Tashu was married to Abhay and was faking her pregnancy, I remember Abhay telling his mom that he hadn't even touched Tashu and she could not be pregnant. Then how come this son?
Ritu_t123 Groupbie
Ritu_t123
Ritu_t123

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 11:17am | IP Logged

U R absolutely right Sangeeta.

Even I also remember Abhay saying this to his mom and Taashu admitting it later.

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 11:23am | IP Logged
AngryAngry another stupid ekta twist!!LOLLOLLOL

Ekta and her serials!! LOL
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 11:35am | IP Logged
im guessing its taashu who killed mahi and wanted to kill kusum in order to get abhay         & nbsp;         & nbsp;   just guessing
xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

there r waay too many twists n turns here! Confused first abhay's 3rd child..n now the possibility of taashu being the murderer? ...now tht they're bringing her back..it looks like she is the killer!

Go to top