Doctorate degree awarded to Shilpa Shetty - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
Lucky Dr.Shilpa Shetty    Here I am going to have work like crazy to get my degree..... who says life is fair? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Guardian Angel

Lucky Dr.Shilpa Shetty    Here I am going to have work like crazy to get my degree..... who says life is fair? πŸ˜†

awwww try getting into canadian big brother, learn some katthak, put tons of war paint on face and stand numb when people pass offensive remarks to you like haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa when did i say that and oh yes if you get a chance in bollywood, try to give as much flop movies if possible starting with your one hit wonder, you will get there in a shorter period of time, who needs to spend time sweating on those experiment results and presenting it infront of top intellects? 😳 hope it helps πŸ˜ƒ Edited by raunaq - 16 years ago

Originally posted by raunaq

awwww try getting into canadian big brother, learn some katthak, put tons of war paint on face and stand numb when people pass offensive remarks to you like haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa when did i say that and oh yes if you get a chance in bollywood, try to give as much flop movies if possible starting with your one hit wonder, you will get there in a shorter period of time, who needs to spend time sweating on those experiment results and presenting it infront of top intellects? 😳 hope it helps πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣🀣

These tips are hilarious πŸ˜†

The other day I heard on II 3 Shabana Azmi being announced as Dr. too. Amitabh Bachchan, Shabana Azmi and now Shilpa shetty. Soon more Doctors in Bollywood than anywhere else πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dabulls23

The other day I heard on II 3 Shabana Azmi being announced as Dr. too. Amitabh Bachchan, Shabana Azmi and now Shilpa shetty. Soon more Doctors in Bollywood than anywhere else πŸ˜†

dr. salman khan, leeds bestowing that degree on him πŸ˜† dr. malaika arora khan, dr. amir khan, dr. rishi kapoor, dr. john abraham, dr. aishwarya, dr. sushmita, dr. mahesh bhatt, dr. rahul roy, dr. rakhi sawant, dr. rupali ganguly, dr. govinda, dr. ravi kissen, dr.anil kapoor, dr. priety zintaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , if there is another lady who should get the title its madhuri πŸ˜‰ i dont know for what she should get, but if all the former mentioned are getting it then whats wrong in giving one to her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by raunaq - 16 years ago
I'd like Dr Govinda .. He deserves a doctorate in dance 😳
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

me too i like him, i have bought few of his movies πŸ˜ƒ love the way he dances πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by raunaq - 16 years ago
how about dr. bobby deol. 😳 or even better yet, dr. mittijalebi. hot hot jalebis for all of you all make this happen. πŸ˜†

now getting to the topic. this is the silliest thing yet. doctrate for what? what about all those poor souls who work hard day and night to get there.

made a mockery of the education system. 🀒
Originally posted by mittijalebi

how about dr. bobby deol. 😳 or even better yet, dr. mittijalebi. hot hot jalebis for all of you all make this happen. πŸ˜†

now getting to the topic. this is the silliest thing yet. doctrate for what? what about all those poor souls who work hard day and night to get there.

made a mockery of the education system. 🀒

MJ, no dear!  People with a real doctorate don't take honorary doctorate seriously at all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. It doesn;t hurt a bit.

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Oh sure .. and what about Emran Hashmi , the serial kisserπŸ˜‰