Harry Potter

Breaking HP news!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Pindai

Groupbie

Pindai

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 5:05am | IP Logged

This is a photo previosly posted on the site....keep reading.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking HP news!!" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pindai

Groupbie

Pindai

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 5:13am | IP Logged

SmileOn the last day of shooting the third task, Dan managed to convince the crew to go down twenty feet in the tank that was specially made for the film at lancello studios *The spelling of lancello may be different* to take this picture. Dan wanted the picture for his unique Christmas cards, that's why he then doctored the picture by adding reindeer horns and red noses on the crew. LOL he did it all digitally. He's sendning one of these cards in response to every letter he recieves.LOL I think if the crew knew he would be doctoring the photos digitally, then they would have thought twice about posingLOL 

Anyway.....now to the great Harry Potter news!!!............

Big smileHARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE....THE FOURTH FILM....IS NOW 75% COMPLETE!!! AN EXECUTIVE SAID THAT THEY WERE DONE FILMING 120 OF THE 160 DAYS PLANNED OF SHOOTING!!!Clap

THIS MEANS THE MOVIE WILL BE OUT BY THE END OF 2005 IF NOT EARLY 2006!! Big smile

AND IN OTHER NEWS........ J.K ROWLING IS SET TO BE NEAR FINISHING THE 6TH BOOK, HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE...........REPORTS BY BOOKSTORES SAY THEY WILL RECIEVE NOTICE OF PUBLISHING IN JANUARY!!!!!

ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES, IF ALL GOES ACCORDING TO SCHEDULE THE BOOK COULD BE RELEASED SOON AS JUNE 2005!!!Big smile

Pindai

Groupbie

Pindai

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 5:16am | IP Logged
THAT'S ALL THE NEWS I HAVE TIME TO TELL YOU, KEEP ON THE LOOK OUT I MAY INDULGE IN WRITING A FEW MORE POSTS ABOUT HP NEWS. ANYWAYS IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS THEN...SRRY!** ATLEAST IT'S NEWS TO MEWink

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 5:36am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL Quite naughty on Dan's part.

As regards the release date of the 4th movie, it's 18th November, 2005.

There have been rumours abt the release date of the HBP for long. The recent development in this regard is the minute change on JKR's official site where she has cleverly replaced book six with seven ( That it won't be soon, so ppl think it means that book six is going to come soon)...........So, HP fans r expecting a release date in either Dec. or Jan. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Anyways, thanx for the great news.

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 8:53am | IP Logged

omg!! hehehehehehehe!!! LOLLOL  Dan is hilarious!

Thanks for the GREAT news, Pindai...although I love re-reading the other 5 books, I absolutely can't wait until book 6 comes out!!!!!!!!!!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Lets keep our fingers crossed for that Door to open on 25th Dec!

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Dan is so funny! he made christmas cards out a this pic! naughty boy! omg i just love him!Embarrassed

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Heart DAN IS SOOOO SWEET , LOVE HIM

Post Reply New Post

Go to top