Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Namaste Adab sasriakal Swagat hai ab sab ko is saal ki sabse bari shaadi main. Jaise jaise waqt kareeb araha hai hum sab ki dilki dhadkan tez horaha hai. Kuch pal rehgaye ab kuware Dev ke,unpe hoga kisi aur ka haqCryWink

jyoti:Le jaenge le jaenge dilwale dulhaniya tabele main le jayenge

Ananya: JYOTHS?shh tum camere pe ho,log dekh rahe hai,tum phirse shuru kardi apni tabelagiriOuch

jyoti:oops sholly bhul gayi Anu heheEmbarrassedLOL

Ananya: adat se majboor LOL Doston yeh hai Jyoti, meri partner aur aap sabka host kam dostHug.

jyoti: aur yeh hai Ananya meri partner,host kam ghostCool 

Ananya:Kyaa??Shocked aab mazak bandh karo varna yeh channel wale humko banadenge roastOuchLOL

jyoti: Muahaha everything is fair in love and war and ShaadiTongue

Ananya:ConfusedConfused jyoti ji aap hamare audince ko to bolie ke aap shaadi main kya pehenengeEmbarrassed

jyoti: ummErmm Manish will be doing my outfit AnuApprove,woh itna insist kar raha tha..ke jyoths madam aapka outfit main design karunga..to maine uspe ehsaan kardiaEmbarrassed

Ananya: hai bhagwan jyoths tum  kabhi nehi sudharne waliCryLOL 

waise i will be wearing an exquisite red lehenga with sophisticated fine gold and in vogue crystal embroidery,zardosi and crytals all overDay DreamingDay Dreaming

jyoti: haii phirto sab confuse ho jayenge ke dulhan kaun hai aur confusion main mujhe hi uthalengeWink kyuki i will be wearing pink ghagra choli with rich gold thread embroidery and lavish drapesCoolTongue

Ananya: gannu bhaiya iss jyoths ko thora akal gift main dedena pleaseCry

jyoti: jabtak Anu tissue le ke lauteWink, you all start thinking that what will you be wearing for the auspicious moment.Ermm

We request both the teams, ladke wale & ladki wale to answer the following questions before you step into Dev-Kaajjal's wedding. Remember the answers should be posted here itself.

Ananya: Remember you all will be surrounded by cameramen and reporters,after all its a high profile marriageTongue

Aapka parichay? Aap Ladke wale hai ya Ladki wale?

A short description of the lovely outfit you are wearing for the grand event.Tongue

What do you have to say about both the families, Singhs and Behls.Big smile

How do you like wedding preparations?Embarrassed

What are expecting in the menu tonight?Tongue

Last but not the least what is your gift for the couple?Smile

Wedding Ceremony: 19th July Thusday

Ananya & jyoti's wardrobe: Neeta Lula,Ritu Kumar,Seasons,Manish Malhotra

Jwellery: Sajnie,Silver Queen(Santacruz)

Signing Off your hosts

**Ananya_A & jyoti06**

Edited by Ananya_A - 18 July 2007 at 3:29am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev-Kaajjal’s Marriage-Curtain Raiser" in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Awesome Post Anuu Clap Clap ...So all Ladkewalas and Ladkiwalas ...jaldi se apna introduction, dresses ,menu items,and all the other details fill up karo and yes remember the international media will also b watching us Embarrassed Embarrassed ,So the Standard should b really high Approve

As u all know I m from the Ladkewala Side and I will b wearing the dress designed specially by Manish Malhotra..so heres a sneak peak of my dress...just got it from Mr.Malhotra Embarrassed

Tongue

As Far as the Menu Item is concerned so well being a ladkewala and representing the Famous Singh family,I expect that the Menu item should match up to the International Standards Approve ..so keep in mind both the ladke and ladkiwalas while mentioning the food items Tongue Tongue Waise I will prefer some Tandoor delicacies Tongue Tongue

Can't wait for the Marriage to begin now Day Dreaming ...Oops damn I m day dreaming again Angry ...Sholly Anuu I forgot the world is watching us Embarrassed ...So now no Tabelagiri Approve ...only DK MarriageGiri Embarrassed and Ladkawalas Joote zaraa sambhal ke Rakhna Big smile Big smile ..After the Sangeet ceremony we can't afford to loose now Embarrassed

As far as the Gift for DK is concerned ...so here is my giftEmbarrassed

A necklace with Emeralds and Diamond in gold for KaajjalEmbarrassed

And a Rolex Swiss Watch for DevEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 18 July 2007 at 5:05am

Anoli

IF-Sizzlerz

Anoli

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Big smileHello, Namaste & A very Good Evening to all of you!Big smile

PartyI m Anoli & i m from Ladki wale's side! Ie Kaajjal's side!Party

ApproveErm.. In this beautiful wedding, i will be wearing a beautiful Ghagara Choli which is Fresh and extremely chic creation - A fitted lehenga choli in bright Turq-n-Lavender tones embellished in silver zardosi jal with crystals on daman and allover butis teamed with full width shaded dupatta with four side order. Approve

EmbarrassedIt looks like this!Embarrassed

TongueI wanna congratulate both the familes!Tongue

ClapThe wedding preparations are Bombastic!!! That one word says it all! Do i need to say more?WinkClap

StarAccording to me, In the Menu i wud like to see Chinese dishes especially Spring Rolls!Star

DancingAs for the Gift i will decide later but for the time being i wanna dedicate this poem to Dev & Kaajjal!Dancing

Day Dreaming...Love is not loveDay Dreaming
Day DreamingWhich alters when it alteration finds,Day Dreaming
Day DreamingOr Bends with the remover to remove.Day Dreaming
Day DreamingO, no! It is an ever-fixed mark,Day Dreaming
Day DreamingThat looks on tempests and is never shaken.Day Dreaming
Day DreamingIt is the star to every wandering bark,Day Dreaming
Day Dreamingwhose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Day Dreaming

Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming

Day DreamingTake CareDay Dreaming

Day DreamingAnoliDay Dreaming

Day DreamingxxxDay Dreaming

leomil

Goldie

leomil

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Salam Namaste Dosto

This Sliya from the ladki wale's ie kajjal's side

Wow Ananya and Jyothi you both have done a beautiful job the post is very beautiful

For this beautiful weding i will be wearing ths beautiful red choli shara which has been designed by the talented desiner neeta lula

Well on this happy ocaasion i would like to congratulate both the families

Well in cusine i would like indian continental and chinese

And this would be my gift for the couple

This for our beautiful bride kajjal

And this for our handsome Dev 

I hope the couple will like the gifts and even you all too will like it

Bye and take care

Sliya

Edited by leomil - 19 July 2007 at 11:02am

shynu_rn

shynu_rn

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya_A

Aapka parichay? Aap Ladke wale hai ya Ladki wale?

A short description of the lovely outfit you are wearing for the grand event.Tongue

What do you have to say about both the families, Singhs and Behls.Big smile

How do you like wedding preparations?Embarrassed

What are expecting in the menu tonight?Tongue

Last but not the least what is your gift for the couple?Smile

Wedding Ceremony: 19th July Thusday

Wonderful post ananya....i loved it...so here i go .....

Aapka parichay? Aap Ladke wale hai ya Ladki wale?

HUM HAI LADKE WALE

A short description of the lovely outfit you are wearing for the grand event.

Double shaded Georgette lehenga with silver thread,resham, zardosi, sequins & cutdana work.

What do you have to say about both the families, Singhs and Behls.

Singhs- angels except karan and ameesha...Dev s blessed with lovely family members..panna chachi jo dev ko maa ka pyar deta hai...nandini bhabhi jo bhabhi kam dosth zyaada hai aur veer jo apne bhai se bohat yaar karta hai..aur our sweet paua...will surely miss Nayantara Mom....

Behls- chota lekin kush parivaar..kaajjal ke parivaar dev ke parivaar se thodi na kam hai ..a dad who love his daughter more than anything in this world...buaji jo kaajjal ki maa samaan hai aur ek sachhi aur achi dosth hottie...buaji aaj kal nazarnahi aa rahi hai...hope we ll meet her in marriage...

i congratulate both the families

How do you like wedding preparations?

Excellent.....i m sure we all will have a lot of fun...who ever behind this arrangemnts have done a wonderful job...

What are  you expecting in the menu tonight?

hmmmmmm......

FIRST COURSE

Bib Lettuce & Belgium Endive with Carrot Curls, Shaved Bermuda Onions, Fresh Peaches Candied Pecans and Goat Cheese with a Grainy Mustard Sherry Vinaigrette

SECOND COURSE

Roasted Oregano-Lemon Chicken with Parmesan Cream Sauce on a Bed of Fettuccine Italian Vegetable Saut Hoaglin Classic Honey-Cornmeal & Assorted Dinner Rolls with Honey & Sweet Cream Butter

THIRD COURSE

Wedding Cake , Fresh Ground Regular and Decaffeinated Coffees with Sugar, Sweeteners and Cream

just kidding guysLOL  LOL  LOL...

i m ready to eat whatever you guys arrange for...from all these wedding preparations and arrangements i m damn sure that there wont b any thing to worry about t menu ...u guys are the best...

Last but not the least what is your gift for the couple?

Gift...hmmmmmmmmmm...

for kaajjal

Black Diamond set surrounded by Baguettes in white

for Dev

ROLEX DIAMOND RING BAND WEDDING PLATINUM

Edited by shynu_rn - 18 July 2007 at 12:12pm

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 6:29am | IP Logged
aaahhhh...aaaawwww...jyo-anu. Hug ..dil chura liya...with this beautiful preparation...still tryin to recover from teh antakshari...

i am ladkiwali Tongue always

food - kuch bhi chalega especially chinese, except not sweet....

wearing - am a last minute.dom....not decided...may wear my engagement outfit...or reception one...pata nahin...mood par depend karta hai...waise..shyn-U loved your outfit ...and devus...fab...

gift - a parachute....in case they go...for some gliding in case there is a pre honeymoon tift....otherwise...ticket for two to seychelles...no parivaar wale and goats allowed... Big smile Big smile incl. tablea...organisers LOL

about the singhs -

Panna chhachi - need to be there a lot more..for DEvu...dont come as a commercial break...

Nandini bhabhi - please wear pink..you will look fab and as it is you are gorgeous...think of more tabela secret meetings for your devarji and no KMH please this time...usse sajana bhi aap hi kp hai

veer - keep smiling..and ameesha away

Ameesha - you are not invited, we have bouncers to keep mosquitoes like you away

Pahua - arre Devu ke saath chipakar rehna....100 odd bhootnis are stalking him now LOL

sunidhi - i think she is in the singh cam now acting NT moms role

Soniya - she is devus kid sis...just in case...ameesha turns her head...devu tie rakhi to her please...

Behls - please where is buaji...ladki k o kaun sajayegaa
humeshaa ladke wale usse sajathe hain...not done...humari izzat ka sawaal hai...waise...ladke wallon ke side mein baut paltan hai...

SP - please...give her a lot of assurance and no funny ideas pleas.e..forget the past...be more discrete in future

Hottie - she is also a behl to me....get naughty....sneak kaju out at times for a sceret rendezvous with devu, now be a good girl.

adi - tie a rakhi to your sis kaju asap Approve , we dont want confused signals from you, and secret smiles....

sammy Tongue look forward to meet you guys at the wedding...

~*Shona94*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Shona94*~

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hi I am from the Lakdiwali side and I would say that there needs to be food- like anything and drinks

Kajjal- should wear a langa like a red one

Dev,veer,phaua,Adi should wear a long shervni

Panna Chachi, nadian, and Ameesha should wear saris

sonia should wear a shalwar kamneez or a langa

hottie sholud wear a langa

and other people can wear anything that they would like to wear.

see you guys at the wedding.

tajasmi

Goldie

tajasmi

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Salam, Namaste, Hey n hallo 2 all of you...

Clap Great job Anu and Jyoti... Clap

Let me start with congratulate Dev n Kaajjal, there familes n of course all Larki n Larke Wale...

To all larki wale don't forget Dev Jiju's Shoes... Tongue
We have 2 find them...

I will be wearing in a saree look like this:

http://http://www.indianweddingsaree.com/sareeimages/complet eview/big/20818.jpg

And the gift i have 2 Dev n Kaajjal:

To Kaajjal:

Here the link:http://http://anytime-vejle.dk/images/ring_s5_ny.jpg

To Dev:

Here the link:http://http://store.emporioarmaniwatches.com/images/us/local /products/viewlarger/ARM/AR5801.gif

Edited by tajasmi - 19 July 2007 at 6:32am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top