Food, Drinks & Recipes

''Happy Junk Food Day Everyone'' (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

~Brown.G~

~Brown.G~

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
yay happy junk food day
well belated junk food day
Smile Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "''Happy Junk Food Day Everyone'' (Page 4)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xplicit_Desii

IF-Stunnerz

Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
happy junk food day!!

shali

IF-Sizzlerz

shali

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
hi raksha......
nice tread..... but have to complain....
you are talking about food ...at this moment Cry .... while I am at home....eating everything out off a straw.... yaar torah rehaim kaar Cry LOL .....

1. Do you like junk food?

* yes.... once in a while....but I love to cook so most times my will do that...cause then I will know what I am getting in my mouth...

2. Is junk food bad for you? why?

* yep...cause I have a weight problem.... but that isn't the reason for my not to eat junk food... I just like home made khana....

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it?

* nope, what is healthy for you... if we cook home we are also eating wrong... the Indian and Suriname kitchen has rice/ ole/ spices and lots more what is bad for you....

4. How long can you survive without junk food?

* I would say: a month....

5. If there is huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them?

* my will go for fruit and veg Big smile .... not because the line... cause my will put my sis in that line Wink ... so she will bring my the yami yami stuff LOL ....will get both. LOL ...

I always say first me eat for the appetite Wink and then for the eyes Embarrassed ....

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food?

* nope....

baby gal

baby gal

Posted: 30 July 2007 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Happy Junk Food Day Everyone!!!!!!!!!
I love junk food!!!!!!!!!

Chao! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top