Food, Drinks & Recipes

''Happy Junk Food Day Everyone'' (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

~Simz~

IF-Rockerz

~Simz~

Saath Phere Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 9:42am | IP Logged

First...Happy Junk Food Day to All. Second...Great post Di. Very interesting facts on Junk food you have provided. Now let me answer your questions.

1. Do you like junk food?  I love junk food only at times...when i don't feel like cooking.Wink

2. Is junk food bad for you? why? Its bad...because as you mentioned its not nutrious.

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it? Sometimes only.  

4. How long can you survive without junk food? 2-3 weeks

5. If there is  huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl  where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them? definetly junk food because I can't cook them at home whereas fresh fruits and vegetables is easily accessable at home.

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food? No...I would not. Health is important to be but its ok to indulde once in a while.

Had fun answering.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "''Happy Junk Food Day Everyone'' (Page 3)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 10:06am | IP Logged
JUNK FOOD!!! yeahh!! i could eat it all day! LOL

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
haha junk food roxx!!!! LOLClap
Happy Junk Food Day I-F! Tongue

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Happy  Junk Food  Day

Questions

1. Do you like junk food?

YES!!!Who doesn't like junk food....every1 likes it...whether they agree or not,now whether or not they choose 2 eat it is totally up 2 themLOLWink

2. Is junk food bad for you? why?

Unfortunately...yes junk food is bad 4 us because firstly most of it is either too sweet or too salty and we all know that too much of anything isn't goodOuchSecondly it doesn't contain any kind of vitamins or minerals...just loads of salts and sugarsOuchOuch

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it?

U see...junk food is so addictive that I don't think any1 can stay awayWinkBut we can eat it in small quantitiesSmile

4. How long can you survive without junk food?

Not even one day....maybe 2 hours LMAOLOLLOL

5. If there is  huge buffet line of your favorite items like samosa,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl  where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them?

Well...since the fruits/vegetables line is short I'd go first in that line but I will go back 4 all the junk food when the line gets shorterLOLEmbarrassedWink

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food?

NO...I think then I would have 2 follow my doc's directions...it's for my own healthBig smile

realitybites

realitybites

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

What a Yummy thread RakshaTongueTongue....Great work dearClap

1. Do you like junk food?

Yes I like junk food Wink a lot

2. Is junk food bad for you? why?

Yes it is bad as its oily and high calorie besides it has poor nutritive value.

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it?

Nope , its absolutely delicious and we can relish it once in a while not on a daily basis. Once in a forthnight is fair enough.

4. How long can you survive without junk food?

Most for two weeks then ...taste winsLOL

5. If there is  huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl  where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them?

Without doubt to samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuriTongueEmbarrassed

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food?

No, I cant starve myself but may opt for exercise to eat the junk foodSmile ( if it doesnt harm) and if it does then no health is wealth.

Devilzangel

IF-Rockerz

Devilzangel

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
omg...i love junk food..can survive on it for long time...lol happy junk food day Smile

Natsume

Goldie

Natsume

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
yeah junk food i love it i can eat everyday

ifaisal40

ifaisal40

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
ooo really.ok i try to stop junkfood.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top