Food, Drinks & Recipes

''Happy Junk Food Day Everyone'' (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Gr8 thread Rakshadi Clap Junk food is my fav.
Happy Junk food Day everyone Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "''Happy Junk Food Day Everyone'' (Page 2)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 2:54am | IP Logged

1. Do you like junk food? Yup! Embarrassed 

2. Is junk food bad for you? why? Yeah its bad if you have too much of it coz its greasy LOL

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it?  Nahh Embarrassed

4. How long can you survive without junk food? Dunoooo coz its around me all da time LOL

5. If there is  huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl  where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them? go to the line where there is bhel and stuff LOL 

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food?  No

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Gr8 Post Raksha Di, I love Junk Food.

Happy Junk Food Day IF Big smile

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 3:04am | IP Logged
1. Do you like junk food?Yes

2. Is junk food bad for you? why?Yes..doc says soo

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it?hav reducd the intake of junk food..cuz me on dietEmbarrassed

4. How long can you survive without junk food?as long as sum1 can challenge me...didnt eat junkie fr a mnth..nw a lil liberal on diet so 1ce in 1 weeks chale...

5. If there is huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them?will tell my driver to stand in the line i wud never go thr onlyLOL LOL LOL

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food?Noways...thts the worst thng to do..never do tht guys..u'll regret it later!!

ashbipasha

IF-Rockerz

ashbipasha

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 5:08am | IP Logged
1. Do you like junk food? Yes, very much!

2. Is junk food bad for you? why? It's bad if you eat too much of it.

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it?  Absolutely not.

4. How long can you survive without junk food? Maybe one week.

5. If there is  huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl  where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them? I will choose for the line with samose etc. Maybe after I had my junk food I can eat some fresh fruit.  

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food?  No, I won't skip my regular meals, maybe I will eat junkfood once in two weeks.

AnotherMiracle

IF-Dazzler

AnotherMiracle

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 5:09am | IP Logged
1. Do you like junk food?

Yea i luv it....who doesn't LOL

2. Is junk food bad for you? why?

BAd!! too sugary and contains lot n lotz of oil!

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it?

not all the time but i've managed to....i've stopped eating chips n loadz of oily food.....instead i replace every junk food snack with a piece of fruit...which tastes yumm...try it n it workz Wink

4. How long can you survive without junk food?

long time! not dat addicted

5. If there is huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them?

fruitz n veg definetaly but then later on move on to the junk food line to get some of my fav food from dere 2!

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food?

no!! i'll stick 2 the diet!

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 6:19am | IP Logged

1. Do you like junk food? yup yup loadz

2. Is junk food bad for you? why? umm yeah...i dunno whyLOL

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it? no wayLOL

4. How long can you survive without junk food? umm prob a day or two

5. If there is  huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl  where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them? i'll go eat the fruits first n then go to the other one.....not cuz i like fruits more but i hate standing in queues

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food? yeah thts a good idea thnxLOL

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Happy Junk Food Day, Everyone!! ..

I luv to eat junk food....Big smile

I never knew we have this kind of days

Post Reply New Post

Go to top