Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

What next in KZK???

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Hey got these from the KZK grp on yahoo

I heard this from a friend of mine about the upcoming episodes of kzk, Prem will be given to Anuraag to be brought up in the Basu family & Bajaj and Prerna will be married (so nice) and they will have Sneha with them. Madhvi won't be creating any trouble now but she will have bajaj's child who will be a part after the leap. Shravan will be Sneha's love interest

Straight from the sets of Kzk @ sankaraman.

All of you must be remembering the most recent engagement ceremony of our dearest Bajaj with Prerna. This is what happened at the set. Shweta's was ok but Ronit's ring finger was already engaged with his real engagement ring. Everybody out there asked him to take it out but he refused. So Shweta and party were like "o o o o o O" just to tease Ronit. There was no other options but to put the ring on top of his real ring. Shweta and Neelam are friends in real life so later in the evening when Shweta discussed this with Neelam Ronit expected Neelam to take his side but Neelam and Shweta made good party and Ronit was again bullied by both. This was too much Now he was angry and just when everybody became serious Ronit started laughing. What say wasnt it cute?

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 4:05am | IP Logged
TOO GOOD! thanks manasi tahnk u very much Ronit must b looking to gud while laughing and when Nellam and shweta teased him this shows that how much he loves NeelamBig smile
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Even i noticed that when prerana was putting the ring in ronit's finger, there was already a ring in it.

so cute of ronit!

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Ronit really loves Neelam. Lucky girl Neelam
divytasinha23 Newbie
divytasinha23
divytasinha23

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 10:36am | IP Logged
MANSI WHAT U WROTE IS NEXT GOING TO HAPPEN IN KZK.IS THIS THE SUMMARY OF WHAT NEXT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN KZK?THE EXACT SAME SUMMARY.
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I don't know. Both the aritcle I've posted above have been copied frm the KZK grp on yahoo.
divytasinha23 Newbie
divytasinha23
divytasinha23

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 8:19am | IP Logged
BUT R THESE ARTICLES CORRECT MANSI
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 8:45am | IP Logged

I really don't know how true these are. But I'm posting below what I  had got from a paper.

Kasautii/ One night stand

This is the second soap to have an age leap after Kyunki. Inspite of Prerna and Mr Bajaj's marriage, the  coming year focuses on Anuraag and Prerna. Anuraag after learning about the one night stand between Bajaj and Madhavi, decides to confront Prerna.

However, Sneha has a medical emergency and Anuraag is therefore never able to confront her. Komolika comes back with a vengeance next year and promises to be more venomous than ever. She is a catalyst in bringing Anuraag and Prerna together by kidnapping their child.

Go to top