Harry Potter Book 7 releasing 21/07/2007

Fashionholic thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys!

Is anyone else here looking forward to the final installment of Harry Potter? It's out this saturday

So what are you guys doing to prepare for it i.e reading the other 6 books......attending midnight openings to purchase the book.....etc etc

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
Im doing nothing.. But im really excited for it!! 😆 I mean v all love harry potter so im looking forward to what JK Rowling has in mind for us.. And knowing her shez very unpredicatble!! 😆 Last time she shocked us wid the Half-Blood Prince being snape and dumbledore deing.. Let see what she has dis time.. 😊
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
well yea here its opening at 5:30 IST so im getting it den im cutting my tution to go nd get d buk cos well i hv my priorities people ;;)
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha, I'm going to et the book at the crack of dawn 😆 😆 and read it whole day 😉

cool_pooja thumbnail
Im planning to get it next day.. Or maybe after a 2 days.. Bec den u get it at half price! 😆
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

I'm getting it at 530 in the morning too!!! Bunking school tomorrow for it, just cannot wait!
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
am getting it tomm 😊

tomm i 'll be under house-arrest 😆 .............

just cant wait till tomm(this is even worse than getting our board results 😆 )
diyafah thumbnail
I am getting it on 3.01 Am!!!! 😃
cool_pooja thumbnail
Omg!! And i thought i had Harry Potter fever!! 😆
NYCgirl_19 thumbnail
ahhh i am so excited that i am already going crazy by thinking of all the possible outcomes. i am gonna run to barnes and Nobles to get the book. =) goodluck to everyone and have patience although waiting is killing me =)