Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi
Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi

India-Forums

Dev + Raju

mona18 IF-Dazzler
mona18
mona18

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 5:34am | IP Logged

OMG!!!! after mon's episode i couldnt stop thinking abt what juz happned!!!!! after mon night i could sleep well...morning went to sch...still smiling at the episodeEmbarrassed...even my best friend who is a malay(singaporean)....watches Kaajjal(coz i got her hooked to it...),  couldnt wait to go home and watch it online when i told her the story... My other classmates thought i was a bit crazy today coz i was in a "extra happy" mood...LOL....

Anyways what do u get when u mix.... hot-tempered, arrogant(and hot) Dev Pratap Singh with witty nutty and crazy Raju Rangeela???

Hot Tempered, arrogant[and hot] Dev Pratap Singh + Witty Nutty Crazy Raju= Witty Nutty and Crazy Dev Pratap Singh!!!![++++ extra romantic]

Yesterday night was extremely romantic.....!!! Kaajjal got up stretched and suddenly at her waist fingers crawled...[ppl do that to me i feel so ticklish....] then the hug...awww...i was blushing all the the timeEmbarrassed... Finally we get to see Dev without any beard!!! Looking so dashingDay Dreaming!!!!!!! He was so romantic... didnt want to let her go!!! naughty naughty....! and then what did he do...getting closer and closer to her.....juz wished they could have gone on...but of course thye wont do that....[how lucky is surveen to be acting with apurva!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?] Then as soon as kaajjal moved away from him he chased her...aww... and he was acting like a clueless boy...hehehe...looking so innocent...LOL And yea how could i forget his haircut?!?!?!? i juz love this hairstyle of his...Not too short not too long....juz perfect...Embarrassed

he juz couldnt stay from kaajjjal....awww...poor dev... he even followed her to the clothes shop.... LOL....and the way both were communicating....hahaha....even nice was when he was caught by nandini bhabhi, and chachi was scolding him... and he was like embrassed....like a small little boy getting scolded...Embarrassed

Apurva could even become like a small stubborn boy making a long face when kids do if they dont get what they want...how cute!!!!! he was being "angry"at bhabhi and the tone he used saying that : "nah bhabhi mein apse kabhi baath karoga"....[sorry not sure how to write in hindi...] juz like a small boy....so stubborn and at the same time so cutttteeeee!!!!![wish i can pull his cheeks!!!!! EmbarrassedLOL]

Even the last scene in the room was so beautiful!!!!!!! AWWWWWW! [seriously all i can do is either blush or go awwwww] he is juz so again cute!!!!!!! Kaajjal was also looking like the same old Kaajjal we all loved....and when she put her hands around his neck.....ufff....[was a bit jealous of her....hehehe....]

Apurva....u r juz so amazing.....even when acting like a stubborn man u look like a small cute and not to mention "hot" boy....

And juz want to mention again.....HE IS LOOKING SO HOT AND CUTE WITH HIS HAIRSTYLE!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

~MonaTongue

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Mona wonderful post dear Clap Clap ..and yes u r right yesterday we actually saw a mixture of Dev's passion and Raju's fun-loving attitude Tongue Tongue and when two titans clash we get something which is bombastic Embarrassed and thats why Apu was looking just extraordinary in yesterday's episode Embarrassed Embarrassed ..and of course Surveen in that pink choodidaar and dev in that blue unbuttoned shirt both coochie-cooing in the outhouse was actually a feast for our eyes Day Dreaming ...now with yesterday's scintillating dev-kaju scenes,my expections r just sky-high for the marriage and the suhaag-raat episode Embarrassed ..I just hope they don't disappoint us Embarrassed
Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyoti06

Mona wonderful post dear Clap Clap ..and yes u r right yesterday we actually saw a mixture of Dev's passion and Raju's fun-loving attitude Tongue Tongue and when two titans clash we get something which is bombastic Embarrassed and thats why Apu was looking just extraordinary in yesterday's episode Embarrassed Embarrassed ..and of course Surveen in that pink choodidaar and dev in that blue unbuttoned shirt both coochie-cooing in the outhouse was actually a feast for our eyes Day Dreaming ...now with yesterday's scintillating dev-kaju scenes,my expections r just sky-high for the marriage and the suhaag-raat episode Embarrassed ..I just hope they don't disappoint us Embarrassed

That's so true Jyoti & Mona.....

We did see a package deal of DPS & RR together........Puuurrrrrfect!!!

And who says no man in this world is perfect...check out our Devu, you guys.....He is our Adonis......

Who anyways is one of the most complex cult figures in classical times. He has had multiple roles and so is our Devu.....

Kabhi he is the angry-young-man from Zanzeer, sometimes he is pagala-deewana like RR, and some times he is soft-hearted....romantic Dev....sigh

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Do worry jyoti thsi week will be a treat for us.. Saab Dev aur Kaajjal ke prem ke Baare Mai... Lots of coochie cooing to watch and keep us droooling over the most good looking guy in the teleserial feternity!!!Embarrassed.. Lots more in small bit of romance of Dev and Kaajjal...Wink
Patjhar IF-Rockerz
Patjhar
Patjhar

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Ah yes mona, truly well said. Clap

Apoorva is a very versatile actor and can change to suit the role within seconds!!!

He is excellent!!! Any adjective at the moment would be an understatement!!! Embarrassed
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnleaf

Ah yes mona, truly well said. Clap

Apoorva is a very versatile actor and can change to suit the role within seconds!!!

He is excellent!!! Any adjective at the moment would be an understatement!!! Embarrassed
O yes autum  true very true.. he can mould himself into any chachter so easily and we keep wondering when was he Dev aur when was he raju.. But its good to see the flaour of Raju back in Dev.. and its going to be there after they get married.. EmbarrassedWink.. He'll show both flavors to Kaju and she'll have fun with both shades of DPS!!!!
Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Disappointment comes to those who make appointment........arre wah.....Tongue

Thankyou...thankyou.......

The IF does not believe in making appointments....you guys have already had zillion-trillion versions of your DK Romance, Suhaag Raat et al...

The wings of our imagination have soared so high that it would be hard to break the drunken stupor......Day Dreaming

Desii.Babiie IF-Dazzler
Desii.Babiie
Desii.Babiie

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 8:36am | IP Logged
aww..wut a luvlii post mona..Embarrassed Clap..n yes how can v forget abt yesterdays episode..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..ahh..after sooo long...Day Dreaming
it makes me go awwwwwww...forever..lol...
that was jus TOOO cute...Embarrassed

AlizaHeart

Go to top