raunaq

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Morning_Dew

Originally posted by raunaq

[

btw .. I saw a craze among some women for "East ender" in England and " Coronation street " here in Canada LOL

sorry mujhe yeh samajh mein nahi aaya Confused

nothing yaar. .. East enders and coronation street .. do soaps hainLOL

got it now LOL LOL LOL

LOLinterestingly they try to involve me too so they gave me whole stroy I guess eastender is running for 17 or 18 years now I dont kn ow about coronation street .. and believe me they were talking about all the characters as if they were their own family membersWinkLOL

i am going to ask my friends about this soap now, how are they keeping up with it LOL LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV Serial Addictions (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by jasunap

yaar agar main hoti..to main bhi yahi karti...batao kya kar sakte ho???
jitna paani ghar ke andhar hai..utna hi bahar bhi hoga.
bahar you dont know how many man holes are open etc...
kum se kum bijli hai to ghar mein tv to dekh sakte hain...is mein hairaan hone ki kya hai??? you are all making it out as if...people dont do anything else but watch tv soaps??? Angry Angry Angry

instead of watching soap and immersing their sarees in that dirty water, cant they get on working with their buckets to get the water out somewhere, cant they do something, i cannot imagine people sitting and entertaining themselves in such situations, its disgusting Dead Dead Dead

yaar raunaq, buckets and pails leke kahan phenkoge paani???  if the water outside was any less, the inside water would drain itself yaar.  thoda sa socho....karne ke liye kuch bhi nahin hota...

cos you cant light the chula when the cylinder of lpg is half immersed in water...you cant step out..i mentioned the drainage and open manholes....you cannot go to sleep cos the water may rise...and you may have to run to the terrace... what else can you do??? and what is so "disgusting" about that???

it may not happen in the USA but sorry we are all still dehatis...and we handle our problems with a little intelligence and have no real need for finesse!!!

wow ek pure desi ki aawaaazzz....Clap wel said keep it up Big smile

thanks believe...

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 7:47am | IP Logged

kum se kum bijli hai to ghar mein tv to dekh sakte hain...is mein hairaan hone ki kya hai??? you are all making it out as if...people dont do anything else but watch tv soaps??? Angry Angry Angry

instead of watching soap and immersing their sarees in that dirty water, cant they get on working with their buckets to get the water out somewhere, cant they do something, i cannot imagine people sitting and entertaining themselves in such situations, its disgusting Dead Dead Dead
<span>yaar raunaq, buckets and pails leke kahan phenkoge paani??? if the water outside was any less, the inside water would drain itself yaar. thoda sa socho....karne ke liye kuch bhi nahin hota...</span><br><span>cos you cant light the chula when the cylinder of lpg is half immersed in water...you cant step out..i mentioned the drainage and open manholes....you cannot go to sleep cos the water may rise...and you may have to run to the terrace... what else can you do??? and what is so "disgusting" about that???</span><br><br><span>it may not happen in the USA but sorry we are all still dehatis...and we handle our problems with a little intelligence and have no real need for finesse!!!</span>

i have walked in india with approximately some inches of water, it was not flood but when there was a lot of rain and i know the feeling its ewwwwwwwwww, since you dont know what you are stepping on, so thats why i said its disgusting, i was not pointing to the conditions on how poor people live there neither i have called you or anyone dehatis there, i would have commented the same way if anyone across the other end of the globe would be sitting and watching tv in the same way, that goes for my folks too, i dont see anything wrong in passing my own opinion, i was pointing to the lady who had her clothes immersed in water, didnt try to pass anything offensive, so please dont take it as an offensive remark. just my opinion. about the water level, i see your point here, how will they get the water out if there is water everywhere, i might have not thought about it, so i will take this point into consideration Tongue

Edited by raunaq - 17 July 2007 at 7:51am

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 7:55am | IP Logged

<span>yaar raunaq, buckets and pails leke kahan phenkoge paani???  if the water outside was any less, the inside water would drain itself yaar.  thoda sa socho....karne ke liye kuch bhi nahin hota...</span><br><span>cos you cant light the chula when the cylinder of lpg is half immersed in water...you cant step out..i mentioned the drainage and open manholes....you cannot go to sleep cos the water may rise...and you may have to run to the terrace... what else can you do??? and what is so "disgusting" about that???</span><br><br><span>it may not happen in the USA but sorry we are all still dehatis...and we handle our problems with a little intelligence and have no real need for finesse!!!</span>

i have walked in india with approximately some inches of water, it was not flood but when there was a lot of rain and i know the feeling its ewwwwwwwwww, since you dont know what you are stepping on, so thats why i said its disgusting, i was not pointing to the conditions on how poor people live there neither i have called you or anyone dehatis there, i would have commented the same way if anyone across the other end of the globe would be sitting and watching tv in the same way, that goes for my folks too, i dont see anything wrong in passing my own opinion, i was pointing to the lady who had her clothes immersed in water, didnt try to pass anything offensive, so please dont take it as an offensive remark. just my opinion. about the water level, i see your point here, how will they get the water out if there is water everywhere, i might have not thought about it, so i will take this point into consideration Tongue

very generous of you....thank you

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 7:58am | IP Logged
^^^ is mein generous wali kya baat hai, jo baat sahih hai woh sahih hai LOL LOL LOL by the way i am sorry for hurting you , i didnt know that my eeeeewwww will be so offensive Tongue

LOL LOL LOL ok lets get back to the topic now

Edited by raunaq - 17 July 2007 at 7:59am

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 8:01am | IP Logged

<span>yaar raunaq, buckets and pails leke kahan phenkoge paani???  if the water outside was any less, the inside water would drain itself yaar.  thoda sa socho....karne ke liye kuch bhi nahin hota...</span><br><span>cos you cant light the chula when the cylinder of lpg is half immersed in water...you cant step out..i mentioned the drainage and open manholes....you cannot go to sleep cos the water may rise...and you may have to run to the terrace... what else can you do??? and what is so "disgusting" about that???</span><br><br><span>it may not happen in the USA but sorry we are all still dehatis...and we handle our problems with a little intelligence and have no real need for finesse!!!</span>

i have walked in india with approximately some inches of water, it was not flood but when there was a lot of rain and i know the feeling its ewwwwwwwwww, since you dont know what you are stepping on, so thats why i said its disgusting, i was not pointing to the conditions on how poor people live there neither i have called you or anyone dehatis there, i would have commented the same way if anyone across the other end of the globe would be sitting and watching tv in the same way, that goes for my folks too, i dont see anything wrong in passing my own opinion, i was pointing to the lady who had her clothes immersed in water, didnt try to pass anything offensive, so please dont take it as an offensive remark. just my opinion.

nobody has accused you of calling anyone anything.  your originial statement was  "i cannot imagine people sitting and entertaining themselves in such situations, its disgusting was" 

anybody reading it will understand it as as it is disgusting for people to sit and entertain themselves when the house is flooded!!  and i would like to know what is disgusting about it??  when there is nothing else to do...no where else to go...when nothing can be done at all...what is wrong with watching tv??  it may not be your preferred way of whiling away your time...but is it really "disgusting" as you say it is???

about the water level, i see your point here, how will they get the water out if there is water everywhere, i might have not thought about it, so i will take this point into consideration Tongue

as for this i have already thanked you...

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 8:02am | IP Logged

^^^ is mein generous wali kya baat hai, jo baat sahih hai woh sahih hai LOL LOL LOL by the way i am sorry for hurting you , i didnt know that my eeeeewwww will be so offensive Tongue

LOL LOL LOL ok lets get back to the topic now

ok.. apology accepted.  no i was not offended at anything except the one remark "disgusting" it really got to me... sorry i blew my top as well...even though i dont agree with you there!!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
according to new research.

On average, viewers watch 275 minutes of soaps per week, compared with the 90 minutes of quality time they spend with their partner and/or family.

Three-quarters (76%) admit to eating at least two TV dinners during the week, with a third (35%) eating most of their evening meals in front of the television.

Almost a fifth of viewers (18%), only give up their daily fix if they are out of the country and 7% never miss an episode.

More than half (57%) watch more than 10 hours of television each week, with 19% spending at least 20 hours in front of the small screen.

Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top