Debate Mansion

   

TV Serial Addictions

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 26770

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

This is expected from only Indian Ladies ?????!!!!!!!Embarrassed

They cannot miss their favorite T.V. Serial even if there is flood, storm, gale or earthquake!! !!

Look at the expression of worry on helpless Husband's face near the door.

Why Ladies more Adicted with TV serials???Embarrassed

 

 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV Serial Addictions" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsang

Goldie

sweetsang

Joined: 01 June 2006

Posts: 1379

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 4:02am | IP Logged
http://weirdindia.blogspot.com/2006_12_17_archive.html

In India people are obsessed by the 'Saas-bahu' TV serials being featured daily on the television. Some serials are running since last so many years & people daily glue to their TV sets to watch those family dramas. One among them is 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi ' also known as "KSBKBT". In this serial one character, Tulsi's grand daughter undergoes a DNA test to ascertain about the identity of her father. Now as per a report, having seen this serial, many fathers in Gujarat are getting done the DNA testing of their children to ascertain, who is their 'real' father!!!!!!!!! How weird?

As due to suspicion in marriage, the couples are fighting for divorces, couples are also resorting to all such DNA testing to know about the paternity of the child. Each such DNA paternity test costs around Indian Rupees 18,000 ( US $ 400) but couples are ready to pay this amount also to remove suspicion in their mind. As per one doctor he gets around 8-10 inquiries every month but after the 'Kyunki Saas bhi....' episode, frequency of inquiries has increased. Ms Ekta Kapoor........are you listening????????

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Joined: 25 February 2007

Posts: 12074

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 4:09am | IP Logged
hey if flood how cum there is power Ermm ... the lady in blue & boy in red r going to have serious eye sight problem Ouch

@sangeeta that was shocking..no wonder ekta is still single LOL LOL

Cheers
HeartKaiHeart

souro

Moderator

souro

Joined: 27 January 2007

Posts: 13877

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

hey if flood how cum there is power Ermm ... the lady in blue & boy in red r going to have serious eye sight problem Ouch

@sangeeta that was shocking..no wonder ekta is still single LOL LOL

Cheers
HeartKaiHeart

LOL that's the first thing that came to my mind too.

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Joined: 10 October 2006

Posts: 12011

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 5:13am | IP Logged
is the picture for real? Confused Confused Confused where on earth you find people like that? Shocked

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Joined: 10 October 2006

Posts: 12011

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeetarangdal

http://weirdindia.blogspot.com/2006_12_17_archive.html

In India people are obsessed by the 'Saas-bahu' TV serials being featured daily on the television. Some serials are running since last so many years & people daily glue to their TV sets to watch those family dramas. One among them is 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi ' also known as "KSBKBT". In this serial one character, Tulsi's grand daughter undergoes a DNA test to ascertain about the identity of her father. Now as per a report, having seen this serial, many fathers in Gujarat are getting done the DNA testing of their children to ascertain, who is their 'real' father!!!!!!!!! How weird?

As due to suspicion in marriage, the couples are fighting for divorces, couples are also resorting to all such DNA testing to know about the paternity of the child. Each such DNA paternity test costs around Indian Rupees 18,000 ( US $ 400) but couples are ready to pay this amount also to remove suspicion in their mind. As per one doctor he gets around 8-10 inquiries every month but after the 'Kyunki Saas bhi....' episode, frequency of inquiries has increased. Ms Ekta Kapoor........are you listening????????



you got to be kidding about this? Confused Confused Confused this is pathetic!

Edited by raunaq - 17 July 2007 at 5:13am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 26770

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raunaq

is the picture for real? Confused Confused Confused where on earth you find people like that? Shocked

yes its real pic................in India....Smile

any doubt just look mirrorLOLWinkTongue

rlx jst kidingSmile

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Joined: 10 October 2006

Posts: 12011

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by raunaq

is the picture for real? Confused Confused Confused where on earth you find people like that? Shocked


yes its real pic................in India....Smile


any doubt just look mirrorLOLWinkTongue


rlx jst kidingSmile



i have a feeling this picture is not real, look at their house, and why on earth would someone wrapped in a saree be sitting in neck level water, look at the picture, its Dead Dead Dead and look at the house, one side is tiled, i think this picture is made up LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
The way hindi serial is portraying women

2

The_Other_Woman 14 6381 05 September 2009 at 1:42am
By Fair-n-luvly
Hindi Serial stories real life inspired??

2 3

Neetusxm 22 4982 03 February 2007 at 12:02am
By ...M...
TV serial shoots simmi06 0 442 31 August 2006 at 11:53am
By simmi06
the most popular indian serial ever.

2 3 4 5 6

CanadianAddict 44 10066 24 July 2006 at 6:05am
By jassisuri
K-serial mania.....

2 3 4

hazelgirl 24 1847 13 February 2006 at 10:47am
By Morgoth

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.