Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Welcome Friends! Hug

As many of you will know, ragging happens at the start of every year, where the senior students 'rag' the new students.

This can involve any funny punishments, eg. if you remember in Munna Bhai MBBS? The new students were forced to dance infront of the older students (upto a point! LOL)

Do you have any funny experiences where either you were ragged, or where you were doing the ragging?

Please share them with us and let's have a laugh together! Big smile

Love,

College and University Dev Team

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indian1002minuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* What’s your ragging experience? *" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Gr8 Topic Kanshu Big smile x

I have never been Ragged b4.. because i havn't reached to that stage yet LOL Plus i am only in secondary nd i am a girl Embarrassed

Edited by lil_mizz_patel - 17 July 2007 at 10:34am

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
i crOssed that stage....

i cOmplete my cOllege educatiOn and nOw mOve tO university... LOL

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Oh we have done loads of raging!! LOL Just last year, me and my frnds went to this poor 6th grade guy, who had been trying to be a hero in the bus, and we told him to take of his pants... LOL LOL It was hailrous... And my frnds xain and saif were like if u dunt take of ur pants, v will beat u up.. N since everyone knows they are the gangsters of the skewl, the guy got scared and.... LOL

sunvai

sunvai

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Umm I can only remember back in middle school when it was like the first week of school and a girl that was older by 2 years I believe was like, "Nice Hairr", and gave a sarcastic kind of look. Other then that I don't think I have any.

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
nope..no such experience...but wud love to rag somebody...jus for fun..

@ cool_pooja:i really feel bad for that guy LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 3:52am | IP Logged

In collage .Degree 1 year i got ragged from seniors..... Confused 
final year we friends ragged...2 guys who from nepal..their first day....we tell to remove their shirt and pant then tell them dance.....

After very happy got 1 week suspension...... Confused ...its big story lol Wink   LOL

Edited by Believe - 18 July 2007 at 3:55am

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 8:51am | IP Logged
LMAO, I have done loads, I know me and my friends are very mean sometimes! LOL Embarrassed

Last year we told this kid all these crazy things about a teacher, and he was scared to death! LOL Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top