India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Why On Earth

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 2:15am | IP Logged

What exactly is the reason that no-one is telling Garv about Kali's deception?  As the father of the fake child, surely he has a right to know.  

Even Harry knows, I think all the characters in the programme will find out before Garv does!! 

When Kumud married Garv, Kali would look for every opportunity to come between them, and now that Kumud has evidence why they shouldn't be married, why isn't she telling Garv??  She could at least tell the family, now that Sohan knows it will be more credible.  Or maybe he should tell, I mean he told Kali about her mother, so maybe he has the guts to tell everyone about the faked pregnancy.

I think its because Ekta wants to create a greater rift between Kumud and Garv so it takes ages before they get together again.  Garv will eventually find out, but he will hate Kumud and Kshitij for not telling him, blame them for ruining his life and cry for about 20 episodes. 

sannakayani Groupbie
sannakayani
sannakayani

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 2:33am | IP Logged

yes ut riteClap

it happens all the time Smile ul never be able to guess what ekta is going to plan next cuz she loves her twists and turns but then she spoils everything cuz we dont kno what the hell is going on in the seriel after that.......

sana

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index