Fan Fictions

StrangeAttractionsofLove,s/k,ka,a-b,DT,BP (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eijaz-anita

hey plz continue soon Cry

Hey..rona maath..Chpt 6 is on the way...i'm writing it up now...I jsut got so busy in everything..i got to enrol for university and there's driving as wel...being 18 isn't that great..lol....LOL...anyways...next part is on da way!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "StrangeAttractionsofLove,s/k,ka,a-b,DT,BP (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sia_lovely

wow!!That was really awesome........Beautifuly written and very nicely depicted romance between them!! And shirley it was okay we love to wait for the fan fics that are so good and nice!! Tongue

awww...thankoo to you as well Sia...and thankkoo again for waiting and being patient...and i'll make sure that the wait was worth for!Embarrassed

eijaz-anita

Goldie

eijaz-anita

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 12:37am | IP Logged
sww ok nahi roungi LOL its ok..i din mean it ain a heavy way..nywys will be waiting..its ok..u take ur time..

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eijaz-anita

sww ok nahi roungi LOL its ok..i din mean it ain a heavy way..nywys will be waiting..its ok..u take ur time..

oh good...acha hua phir..LOLLOLLOL...i know you never mant it like that...but hey..look on the bright side...next chpt is ready...Wink

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 10:44am | IP Logged

"Strange Attractions of Love"

Chapter 6

She came in through the door and slammed it shut. "Is that you Anjali" said her mother, from the living room. Anjali was leaning against the front door and closed her eyes. God, she thought, was a tough and hard day. A-Levels weren't gonna be that easy. This is was the first day. There was the first year to get through and then the second. She opened her eyes and stood up, so she wasn't leaning against anymore and looked down at her hands. They were tired. Tired of work and tired of struggle. She gently pressed them together to ease off the numbness. "Anjali, are you there" said her mother, but this time louder. "Coming mum", she replied, as she dumped her bag in the cupboard and took off her coat. She slowly sat down on the sofa. "Did you have a nice day, beta", she kindly said. Anjali smiled and nodded. "It's tough and hard, A-levels, but I'll get throughit" she said, with a smile. She knew she will get through it. This was just another trial and tribulation that God was giving her. She smiled at her own cheesiness. God, she sounded like Tulsi Virani when saying that. "Ok, you go and get changed and I'll get the food ready" she said. Anjali got up and walked up the stairs. She passed by the hall and past her father's garlanded photo. But, this time, Anjali kept her gaze down. She had a hard day today, and by looking at her father's photo, things were gonna get more emotional. She opens the door and walks in and closes it. She lies down on the bed. Her light brown hair scattered all over the place. She reached into her pocket and took out her keys and used one of them to open her drawer and took out the black diary. She opens it and begins to write:

"Dear diary, today was my first day for A-Levels. It was challenging, but yet not threatening. It was…"

She continued to write, but then again, that thought came into her head. That cheeky man came back. Anjali looked with hatred in her eyes. She remembered how he wanted to explain things to her, but she interrupted him. "Never mind", she assured herself. "I gave him such a lecture, that he will not forget" she said, with a smirk on her face….

"She gave me such a lecture…that I will not be able to forget" wrote Kavya Nanda in his black diary, which was covered with stickers and tattoes of women and other things he was into. Kavya tilted his head back on his pillow and pushed his diary aside. He was careless in such things and never bothered to take care. His clothes were all over the place and shoes were here and there. He was lucky, he thought, that there was no Rani Mukherjee from Chalte Chalte to tell him off for doing that. His schoolbag lay on the sofa instead of his cupboard. He took a deep breath and felt the hot air surrounding his skin. He pulled off his black hoodie and just sat back on the bed in his jeans and red T-Shirt. He closed his eyes and tried to think of the beautiful woman that appeared in his dreams and once before, those dupatta flew on his face. She was standing there…dressed in a red churidaar, her dupatta flying behind her. Her long brown hair blowing in the wind and waiting to be stroked by his hands. Her voice, he heard, when she laughed, was the most beautiful sound he ever heard. He ran up towards her. He was out of breath, but he desperately wanted to see this girl. His hands landed on her shoulders. He felt and saw her shiver under his touch. She turned around, but still her hair was blocking their contact. He removed his hands from her shoulders to lift the tresses from her hair and…

"KAVYA NANDA"…screamed his mother.

Kavya woke up from the dream. "Coming", he shouted. Uff, he thought, he never gets to see her face. His heart was beating faster and faster. He placed his hand on his chest to feel the beats and shivered. He never felt like this.

The smoke steamed from the iron. Kashish placed her dupatta on the chair along with her shalwar kameez and turned off the switch and pulled out the plug. She carried the iron back to where it belonged and returned to place the ironing board back in its original place. She joined her hands back together, but could not stop them from shaking. She was shaking and her knees were shaking. She was nervous, about tomorrow. She went in her bedroom to make sure the things were lying in order. Her clothes were there, her bangles and earrings lay on the dressing table. Her shoes were near the chair on which the clothes were resting. Kashish thought about her new boss. She smiled when she remembered his eyes and his personality. Such a caring person. So sweet and kind, unlike…She closed her eyes to drive that thought out of her mind. But, yet again, she thought she might give it a go. She grabbed her handbag and pulled her mobile and punched in Piyush's number. The tone started to ring. "Come on…pick up…come on…pick up" she whispered slowly. She really had hoped that this time he would be there. "Hello", said a voice back. Kashish suddenly smiled. Oh my God, she thought, he really was there. "Hey, it's me" she said. Piyush seemed confused, but then…"Oh hey sweetheart, you alright" he said. "Yeah" Kashish replied. "Erm, you haven't called me in so many days" she said. "Oh baby, I was busy" he said…again, that was his typical excuse. "Too busy to talk to me" she asked. "That's not true" he said, although he never expressed it. "I got a new job" she said. Piyush raised his eyebrows. He never expected that. "Oh..cool" he said. Kashish swallowed the lump in her throat. She was expecting a different answer. "What is that it" she asked. "What do you mean" Piyush asked. "I got a job, you supposed to treat me and…one that you haven't even seen me in weeks..and…what kind of a man are you that doesn't see the love of his life in a long time" she asked. She stopped, and gasped for a breath. That felt good and she wanted to say it in a long time too. "Look, right now, I'm busy..and…" Piyush continued, until Kashish heard something in the back. "Piyush, how long are you going to take" said a female voice. Kashish's eyes widened as she heard a female voice in the back. "Look, I got to go" he said, as he hung up, before Kashish could say anything. Kashish put down the phone and lied down in her bed. She wanted to go to her parents and think of them, but instead, Sujal Garewal came in her mind…

Sujal was lying on his bed. Tomorrow was going to be his secretary's first day with him. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect for her. He wanted to make her feel welcome. He went through his contact list and found her number. They swapped numbers in case of need for security or contact or work reasons. The name "kashish" was highlighted, and Sujal's finger was touching the button with a green phone on it. He debated whether he should call or not. He presses the button and slowly puts the phone to his ear. His heart racing fast and fast. "Hello" said a voice with a crack. "Erm, hello…its me" Sujal said. Kashish's eyes widened, as she heard his voice. "Oh, Mr Garewal…I mean…Sujal" she said, with happiness after what happened. "Erm…just wanted to see whether you are ok and whether you are going to be ok in coming tomorrow" he asked. "Erm, yeah I will…ok..", she replied. "Right", he said, as he hung up after bidding goodbye.

"Goodbye", said Radha to Bhoomika and walked into her room. Bhoomika watched as her friend stepped into her room. Her room was a couple of steps away. The entire corridor was silent, except for her breathing and some footsteps. But they were not her footsteps, but someone else's. She turned around to see the person and to her surprise, she saw her class-mate. "Hey", said Arjun, as he saw her. "Hi", gasped Bhoomi, seeing a friendly face. "You alright", she asked. Arjun nods and asks her the same. Bhoomi answers yes with one of her sweet smiles. "Listen, I got some stuff here for you…you know…for new students…just in case you missed anything", he kindly said and passed the documents to her. Bhoomi felt touched that he considered this much for her. Normally, back in her world, she wasn't appreciated much. "Um, Thank you…i…erm…very sweet and kind of you" she expressed and took the documents. "So, it's evening…I should be getting to my room", he said, to avoid the silence. Bhoomi nodded. "Ok", she smiled. For some reason, she did not what, but she always felt like smiling in front of him, he always made her do so, something she hardly did at home. "Ok then, goodnight", he said and shaking her hand. Bhoomi grasped onto his hand and shook it and expressed her goodnight. "Goodnight", she said. Before Bhoomi could do anything, Arjun leaned in and embraced her gently. Bhoomi was surprised, feeling his arms around her waist. To show that she was not offended, she did the same. When pulled away, Arjun tried his best to hide away his smirk. He slowly steps away and goes in his room, while Bhoomi smiles and goes in hers.

She turned the key in and opened the door and got in. before she even said hello to anyone, Billie limped all the way up to her bedroom. Her leg was badly grazed back at university. She groaned when the knee accidentally bumped into the edge of the staircase. Then that thought hit her mind. How David had supported her and took her to the nurse and even missed a meeting with his other friends to make sure she wasn't alone and was safe. As she reached her room, she took out a new pair of jeans and took off the others, which were ripped and had blood stains on them. She placed a CD in her CD player which started to play soft soothing music to drown out the noises of her silblings. Her mind was lost amongst the same dream before. She imagined herself standing in a memorable place, dressed in a black dress which was studded with diamonds. Her shoulder-length blonde hair flying around, and covering her face. Then she saw him. The same man who entered her dreams before and who bumped into her in London the other day. The young man dressed in black. Black trousers, black shirt with a couple of buttons unbuttoned and a black jacket. Her heart beating faster and faster, as he got closer and closer. His arms wrapped around from behind, grasping her tightly. Just then…

BEEP!!

David shook  his head, and pressed the footbrake hard. The car in front of him beeped the horn that it disturbed him. He took a deep breath and continued his way. Whatever had happened to him. He never lost control like that. "Blame it on the blonde one", he told himself. Ever since, she came in his dreams, he never was able to control himself. His mind started to drift off, and suddenly out of nowhere, he thought of Billie. He sighed, as he thought of the painful sight of her limping with her wound. He was nearly home anyway, which he wasn't looking forward to. His Aunt Christina was there. He remembered the times. Those horrible and painful times. He could feel tears swimming up to the brim of his eyes but he closed them to push down the tears. He parked the car. He took out his suitcase and went up to the door and opened it. "So, then, Jason said to her that", the brunette woman turned around and smiled one of her vain smiles that always gave David a shudder down the spine. "David", she cried, as she rushed from her seat and went to embrace him. David reluctantly hugged his Aunt too. She deliberately held him tightly with pain. David closed his eyes in pain. Typical, he thought. "My God, Juliet…my nephew has grown up so much" she said to Mrs. Tennant. "Yeah, he has" Juliet replied. "Right, I better get upstairs and change and sort out some stuff", said David, as he quickly shot up at the stairs. He closed the door and threw his jacket across the bed. He lied down on the bed and closed his eyes. Those terrible memories came running back to him. He could hear a familiar noise, a crying noise. From a female. He was only 6 when he saw the female crying. He opened his eyes. He got up and rubbed his shoulders where Aunt Christina deliberately hurt him. He sighed. "David, dinner is nearly ready", his mother said. "Coming", said David. Dinner with Aunt Christina…his cheeky mind began to work away.

Edited by Shirley - 28 August 2007 at 10:44am

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Enjoy! Big smile

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 1:03am | IP Logged
hey shirley awesome part Clap Clap Lovd the stories!

eijaz-anita

Goldie

eijaz-anita

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 5:33am | IP Logged
awesum ort dat wats!! luvd it! i enjoyed every bit!
awesum and continue soon Smile Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.