Fan Fictions

StrangeAttractionsofLove,s/k,ka,a-b,DT,BP (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:47am | IP Logged

"Strange Attractions of Love"

Chapter 5

The same day – A Level Government and Politics lesson

Anjali is sitting next to her friend writing down the notes the teacher was scribbling on the board. Her long beautiful fingers were tired and rigid as they were constantly wrapped around the pen writing away. Her head was bent down focusing and lost in the historic information of politics. Her long brown hair kept slipping in front of her. She uses her other hand to brush it away.

Kavya, who was sitting next to her, could not keep her eyes off her. He kept thinking about her and kept looking at her. Sure, he has seen many beautiful girls, and she wasn't the most beautiful girl he has ever seen or at least he thinks so, but for some reason, he couldn't keep his eyes off her. The teacher turns around and notices that Kavya is not paying attention. "Kavya", the teacher snapped, which made Kavya jump. "Pay attention and I want to see your notes at the end of the lesson" he said with a stern tone. Kavya sighed disappointed. He hates all these lectures of being good and working hard. But, him…he simply could not be bothered. He constantly looked at Anjali. Anjali forced herself to keep her gaze lowered. But, this other man who is looking at her non-stop was beginning to irritate her a bit. She slammed her pen down and faced him with her light brown eyes. "What" she asked. kavya who was too busy paying attention to her attractiveness, did not answer the question. "Why do you keep looking at me", she asks. "Erm…erm…erm…I…" he stammered, unable to find the right words to express in front of her. "Whatever it is, stop looking at me" she said, as she picked up her pen again. Kavya smiles to himself, as he opened his notebook and ripped a piece of paper out and wrote something on it and folded it up and passed it to Anjali. Anjali has a confused expression on her face and unfolds the message and reads it, which says:

"Hey, I think you're gorgeous. How about you, me and dinner…tonight"?

Anjali looks up with disgust in her eyes. She hated men who treated women in that sort of way. She clears her throat and begins to write her reply. Seeing this, Kavya leans in to glance what the message is, but Anjali uses her other arm to shield the message. She folds it up and passes it back to him. Excitedly, Kavya opens the message but is disappointed to read the message:

"Thanks, I know I am. But, I know your type and I'm a different type. Men like you disgust me. And tonight, forget it".

However, he still smiles. He liked her attitude. He got his pen and began writing another message, when the teacher notices something. "Kavya", the teacher snapped again. "I'll see you after class", he warned him. Anjali tried her best to hide her smile of seeing Kavya being told off. Just then, the bell rings. Anjali leaves the classroom, meanwhile Kavya was having a conversation with the teacher. After doing so, he runs upto Anjali. "hey", he calls out to her to stop her. Anjali stops and turns around, hearing his voice. A familiar voice, she thought. "You" she said, with a disgusted tone. "Listen, I'm sorry for my behaviour in the classroom…and I'd like to make it up to you" he said. "Hmph, maybe just to flirt or to pass your time" she snapped. "No…no…" he began, only to be cutted off by Anjali again. "I know what you all are like and I'm not like those that are easily manipulated into thinking that you all are friendly" she said, and turned around to the study room. Kavya looked down in shame. Part of what happened was his fault. Reluctantly, he turned back…

The same day, 11:30pm…

Bhoomi sat down in the cafeteria. Her other lecture was going to start in another half an hour, so she decided to use the cafeteria for time pass. She looked around the whole room and saw everything and everyone so busy. She sighs, and gazes down at her hands. Her hands which were nervous with sweat, gripping onto the folders. She put down the folders and clutched her hands in fists and opened them again and again to ease off the nervousness. She grabbed her bag and opened it and took out her mirror and glanced to see if her hair was alright. She smiled slightly at the sight of her light brown eyes surrounded by deep eye-shades and her long eye-lashes highlighted and deepened with her mascara. Her eyes standing out. She looked up from the mirror. A boy passing by winks at her. She looks down to avoid his gaze. She so badly hated that. Sure, male attention can be fun. But men, who consider love as a page of a book…that wasn't fun.

Suddenly, a hand reaches out and places two cups of coffee in front of her. She looks up and is astonished to see the young man who stepped in her bedroom last night. Bhoomi immediately gets up. "Erm, that's all right…you don't have to get up" Arjun said, as he placed his hand forward to stop her. Bhoomi slowly sits down. Arjun helps himself to a seat. He pushes one of the cups of coffee towards her. Bhoomi gives him a surprised look. "I'm not flirting or anything, but making it up to you as an apology for last night" he stated. Bhoomi remained silent and looked down. "I really didn't know I was in the accommodation halls" he said, truthfully. She smiled slightly and took the cup of coffee. Arjun smiled back, happy to see her smile. That smile of hers made him feel so relaxed. Bhoomi takes a sip and places the cup down. "By the way, I knew that you weren't lying…I trust you" she said. "Thank you for that" Arjun replied. "Erm, so are you new here" she asked politely. "Yeah, I am, 19 and new undergraduate" he said. "Oh, like me" Bhoomi gasped happily. Arjun raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Wow, that's a coincidence" he laughed. "So, what are you studying then" Bhoomi asked. "Journalism" Arjun replied. Bhoomi, literally, started to laugh. "Why, don't tell me" he said, as he wondered whether she was studying journalism too. "Yeah, I am" she said. Arjun could not help but smile. There were so many links between him and this strange woman, those name he did not know. "What's your name" he asked. "Bhoomika Vasudev" she replied. "That's a nice name" he said, which made Bhoomi blush. "I'm Arjun" he said. "Kind of a hero, aren't you" she said, with a huge smirk on her face. Arjun laughed. "You know your Mahabharat, don't you" he joked.

Kashish takes out her house keys and pushes the key into the lock and steps inside the house and closing the door behind her. She walks into the living room and presses the button on the phone for the messages left for her. "Hey Kashish, its me Avantika, just wanna congratulate you on your new job…take care and I'll see you and give my regards to Piyush". The message ended. There was only one and that was it. Yet again. No messages from Piyush. Her eyes were filled with tears of disappointment and pain. Her own boyfriend gave her no attention, no love. Is this what marriage and love is all about? Women being reproductive machines for making children? Were they tools for domesticity? Were they just used for housework and to satisfy men's desires? She shuddered at the thought, and wrapped her arms around herself, as if feeling cold. She grabbed her shawl which lay discarded on the sofa and wrapped it around herself. She sat on the sofa and placed her head on the cushion. Her eyes staring right at the ceiling. Suddenly, a beep came from her phone. She quickly rushed towards it and got it out. "One message received", it said. She pressed the button to open it and read the message:

"Hey Kashish, just wanted to say hi and see how you were. None other than your boss and friend Sujal Garewal"

Kashish smiled at the message. But then she stopped. That scared her. She hadn't smiled in ages. She saw her lips outstretching showing her white shiny teeth. But she smiled again. Someone who she knew for 2 years never asked her how she was, but someone who she didn't even knew for 2 hours, sent her a message and made her feel relaxed and…wanted. He added "friend" at the end, she thought. Already, he was being nice to her. She shook her head. "Don't think like that Kashish, you have a boyfriend so stick with him…you never know…there might be someone in his life" she said.

"There's no-one in my life" screamed Sujal Garewal at his friend. "Really" his friend said, "I don't believe that one" he added on. "Do you have any evidence that there is someone in my life" he asked, with his eyebrows raised. His friend reached into his pocket and pulled out his mobile. He presses a few buttons, what seemed to Sujal, going through the photo gallery. His friend turns the mobile around and to Sujal's shock, reveals him in the picture, talking to a girl in a coffee shop. The girl's back was facing the camera. Sujal breathed deeply and looked up at his friend. "Well, Mr Garewal, any explanation" he asked in a form of sarcasm. "Erm…erm…well…" he stammered. "Stop stammering like a 5 year-old" his friend said. "She's my secretary" Sujal politely replied. "Oh, a secretary" his friend teased. "The first day hasn't begun yet and already office ka romance has started" he said teasingly. Sujal sighed. "You won't understand, I was just being friendly" he said. "Very friendly" he said. "Why" Sujal asked. "Because you sent a text message a while ago", he said with a wink. Sujal's eyebrows rose and then rested again. "That was to relax her little and not to make her nervous" he justified. "Maybe for the time when you two are alone" he said, and then started to laugh. Sujal looked at his friend. "Oh, I'll just shut up" he says, after noticing how Sujal was looking at him.

"So, what made you come to Cambridge, then", asked David, after he placed his glass of Coca-Cola on the table. "Well, erm…I don't know why…it felt right…I got a offer and my heart told me to go on…so here I am" she smiled. David smiled at the sight of seeing her smile. He looked closely. Her smile was not right. It just didn't seem right. It was hesitant. Deliberately not wanting to come out, but David decided not to ask her that. "So, is it just you then" he asked. "Erm, not I got a brother and two sisters and" she paused and sighed, "I'm the eldest" she said and lowered gaze down towards the glass. David felt something was not right there again. Billie was not facing him eye-to-eye. "And..erm…any guy…" he asked, hoping he was not being personal. "There's no-one" she said, in a mute tone. As she looked down, David could sense there was something wrong. He placed his hand on top of hers. She immediately looked up. "Billie, if there's anything, you can tell me" he said. Billie smiled, as she thought of her previous friends at high school. None of them were supportive as him. All of them ignored her and left her out. She spent her childhood days and teenage years in loneliness. "Thanks", she said. "And you…", she asked. "I have a dad, mum, older sister, older brother in San Francisco, he has a wife and daughter and then there's me" he smiled. "No girlfriend" Billie asked. David shook his head. "Barely had the time" he thought. With all the stuff going on…he thought, but shook his head. "Shall we go outside" he said. Both of them strolling outside. As they pass by, they choose to sit on a bench. Billie hesitantly tightens her grip on the bench. David sees this and places his hand on hers again. Yet again, that strange attraction arose in them. "You feeling ok" he asked. There was a slight concern in his voice. "I'll go and get you some water", he said, as he quickly rushed to the nearest place to get water. Billie smiled, and thought of how kind and sweet he was. David returns and hands Billie a bottle of water which said "Evian" on it. She took the bottle and took a sip of it before closing the cap back on. They started to walk again. Unknowingly, Billie trips over a stone and falls on the ground. David immediately rushes to her aid. Billie was pushed down, lying on the earth with her back facing upwards, gets up. "Are you hurt" he asks, with worry attacking his heart. "No..erm…" she hesitantly replies. She glances at her arms, which are slightly bruised and notices that her right trouser leg has been ripped with the outline of the hole slightly decorated with blood. "Come on, I'll take you to the matron" he said, as he placed one arm around her and used his other hand to hold hers. Billie who looked at him for a minute and then glanced upwards. "Thank you, God", she whispered to herself.

Edited by Shirley - 15 August 2007 at 7:48am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "StrangeAttractionsofLove,s/k,ka,a-b,DT,BP (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Enjoy! Big smile

eijaz-anita

Goldie

eijaz-anita

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 3:55am | IP Logged
awseum prt..continue soon. Smile Clap

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eijaz-anita

awseum prt..continue soon. Smile Clap

awww...thankoo!EmbarrassedBig smile 

ami_princess

IF-Dazzler

ami_princess

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
awesome part yaar...just read your whole story must tell that you it is relly good.....hoping to read more..

eijaz-anita

Goldie

eijaz-anita

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 1:02am | IP Logged
hey plz continue soon Cry

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 1:28am | IP Logged
wow!!That was really awesome........Beautifuly written and very nicely depicted romance between them!! And shirley it was okay we love to wait for the fan fics that are so good and nice!! Tongue

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ami_princess

awesome part yaar...just read your whole story must tell that you it is relly good.....hoping to read more..

awww...thankoo ami princess...i'm glad you luved it allEmbarrassedBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.