Fan Fictions

StrangeAttractionsofLove,s/k,ka,a-b,DT,BP (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Khushi3e

that was brilliant!! Clap Clap really cant wait for the next part Smile

Thanx Khushi!Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "StrangeAttractionsofLove,s/k,ka,a-b,DT,BP (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eijaz-anita

a wonderfully written concept!!! just speechless!!!the romance between the couples!!! it must have taken hardwork to write such long prts..but sweeet of u to do so. luvd it thouroughly and cant at all wait to read any more..and as i swed it was actually worth waiting!!! Clap

awwww....thankoo so much eijaz-anita....i'm really, really, really glad that you luved it..EmbarrassedBig smile...yeah it does take time to write the parts but sometimes i write so much that i hardly realise that i wrote so much...LOLLOLLOL...today would seem impossible to upload the ext part..but i will write up 2 chapters and i will upload them tomorrow...by afternoon-ish...EmbarrassedBig smileTongue

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 10:29am | IP Logged

"Strange Attractions of Love"

Chapter 2

The same day 4pm

Kashish goes inside her living room and falls on the sofa. She seemed lifeless and motionless. Her hair all over the cushions and her left arm thrown back behind her head. She could see the light on the ceiling which was trying to open her eyes. But she resisted the urge to do so. She was knackered. Tired. Slowly, slowly, her mind drifted off to sleep. In a deep sleep. Soon, she found herself in a beautiful garden. It was fall. All the trees were losing their leaves. The leaves that were lying on the floor were soon swept up in the great mighty wind. All the leaves were in the air, surrounding Kashish. She always loved that. The leaves all over her. She loved the snow and the rain. And how they showered upon her. There she was in the garden, dressed in her beautiful white sari and wearing those silver hoops she admired back in the shop. Her hair blowing all over, strands of hair that covered her eyes and nose and everything. She lifted her fair hands to brush them away. Suddenly, a familiar tune started to play. "Thora sa pyar hua hai" which was her favourite song was playing in the background. Along with the song, was a voice. Voice of a man. A familiar man. He was right behind her. She could feel it. She felt it earlier when she saw that man at the shop. She wanted to turn around. And she did. But the man disappeared as if he was never there. Disappointed, she sits down on the bench. A warm tear falls from her cheek. "When will I see you" she whispers. Soft, angelic hands touch her shoulders. Kashish's eyes widen. "Soon" he whispers as he places a gentle kiss on her shoulder. Kashish turns around and sees the man leaving. She smiles. "Not long before we meet" she says aloud.

"Yes, not long" smiled the young man. Sujal wakes up from his sleep. The clock said 5:30pm. God, the dream was long. But, at least it went well. He knew. He knew that his ideal woman that constantly haunts him in his dreams was soon to come in front of him. He smiles at the thought and lies back on his pillow and drifts off to sleep.

Bhoomika turned off the kitchen lights and sighed. She went to the living room and sat down on the sofa and lowered herself down, so her head was resting on the arm-rest and her legs pointing towards the other end. She was tired. And she was leaving for Cambridge the next morning. Her parents hated it when she lied down like that. "Scratch that" she thought, they weren't even home. She grabbed the TV remote and switched the TV on. She began to flick through the channels, when KSBKBT begun. She left it on, hoping that it would take her mind off things. "Typical" she said to herself. All these "mother-in-law vs. daughter-in-law" battles. Was that really true? Were nearly all mothers-in-law cruel like all in Indian Television? She shook her head and tried to forget about the terrible issues that her innocent but yet sharp mind wondered about. Because of this, she chose journalism. To help people. She always wanted to. Her left arm was resting above her head and was looking up. She wanted to be free. She sometimes wondered what it was like to be a bird. Flying wherever you want, however you want to and with whoever you want to. No. no. no. she wasn't a bird. She was an ordinary human girl. Stuck on the ground with snobbish parents that believed that daughters are nothing but domestic tools. She hated that. The way women were used. She turned off the TV and got up. She made sure that her dress was ready for tomorrow. A burgundy churidaar with burgundy designs on it. Matching small earrings. Ironed carefully and specially. Her suitcase was already downstairs waiting to be picked up and go wherever she wanted to. God, she was so excited. But, nervous too. To take her mind off all these things, she decided to pick out a DVD.

"Ah-ha", he said. Arjun smiled, as he pulled out his all-time favourite DVD. "Pardes". He loved that movie. He idolised Shahrukh Khan and how wise and well-behaved he was, despite being brought up in a western country. That was like him as well. He never allowed himself to be influenced by his "wild" friends that associated themselves with alcohol, cigarettes and other stuff. It was easy for a nineteen year-old guy to be led astray. But he was not. He went downstairs and put on the DVD. And before he knew it, he was already lost in it. He always imagined himself as SRK. And dreamed that his dream woman was in Mahima's place. That innocent and gorgeous girl with the traditional etiquettes and mannerisms. He thought about Bhoomika in the shop. "What if…me…and her" he wondered to himself out aloud. He blushed and smiled at the thought, but forgot about it. He didn't even know what she looked like. Or let alone that, her name. Or anything.

The same day, 8pm

"Ok mama, the kitchen is clean" Anjali said, as she switched off the lights. "Oh, bless you two" she said with a kind and sincere smile on her face, as she embraced her daughters. This was her routine. Wake up, get ready, go to work and then come back and eat dinner and clean the house. Anjali sighed, as she climbed the stairs up to her room. She was bored. She left like a bird trapped in a cage. Or, for example, she felt like Rapunzel. She remembered from her childhood stories, that girl, Rapunzel. The one who had enormously long hair but was locked up in a tower by her wicked step-mother. Until, Rapunzel's Prince Charming came to save her. But there was no-one for her.

She went towards her window. She stood on the tip of her toes and looked around. No-one. "No-one" she said to herself. No Prince Charming to come and take her away. She wanted someone to love her and cherish her. She smiled. Then, out of nowhere, that sight came in. Before, during the day, that young man whose face was covered with the dupatta. How she did remember him all of a sudden? She dismissed the thought and opened her reading book. She continued to read, when the phone rang.

"Hello" she said. "Hiya, darling, how are you" a cheeky vice said. "Mwah..and missing you loads babes" the voice said. Anjali had a confused look on her face. "Babes", she thought. "Hello" she repeated with curiosity in her voice. "Uff, don't pretend that it's not you hunny, and don't you dare give the phone to your arrogant, evil mother, Pammi" said a familiar man. Anjali seemed even more confused. She never knew this man. But her instinct was telling her that he was familiar. And Pammi? Who was she? She pressed the receiver against her ear. And continued to listen. "Look, I'm bored right now, so, why not come around to my bedroom" he said with a cheeky tone in his voice. Anjali swallowed a lump in her throat. Was this guy actually thinking of…? She shook her head and finally said: "Hello". "Oh…erm…this…isn't the Mittal residence, is it"? he asked. "No" Anjali replied. "Oh, I'm sorry…I really am" Kavya said. "It's ok" Anjali said with politeness in her voice. She was about to put down the receiver when Kavya insisted she shouldn't. "Erm, excuse me, hold on a minute" he requested. "Yes"? said Anjali. "Erm, since I have accidentally disturbed you like this and confessed a load of rubbish, why not let me make it up to you" he said, hoping she would say yes. He always used these kind of excuses to ask girls out. "How" said a fed-up Anjali, nearly fully aware of what this guy's intentions were. "Me and you…out…for a drink" he said cheekily. "Guess what….not interested" she refused with a bit of anger, as her thoughts were confirmed. He was just chatting her up. He was one of those guys that used girls for time-pass. And this Pammi. God, she left sorry for her. "See ya" she said, as she put down the phone.

Kavya was left speechless. He put down the receiver and turned back, as he laid down on his back. His feet resting on the pillows and his head the other end. He sighed. This girl. She actually rejected him. There was no woman on this earth that had the urge, the resistance to reject Kavya. Not at least, a handsome one like him. God, he thought, she must be hot. Her voice. He smiled as her repetitions of "Hello" were running through his mind again and again.

The same day, 10pm

"Ok, come on now, bed-time…you all have your school as well" said Billie, as she picked them up and took them to bed. "But I don't want to go to bed, moaned her little sister. They were always like this. "Oh yes you do, said Billie with a cheeky grin. Her sisters and brother were in bed. Only her little cousin was still up. "Hey, you…come on..bed time" she said with a friendly smile. "You…are…not…my…sister" her cousin said with a bossy tone. "So..stop acting like you are the boss" he said, as he slapped her painfully on the arm. After that, he stormed up to bed. Billie quickly shut the door of the living room, and sat herself up on the sofa. Her eyes were brimming with tears. In no time, they flowing fast and big like the River Thames. Her tears were falling out but with no noise. She often stayed quiet about this. It happened to her so many times. Not just her cousin, sometimes her own siblings did it to her. But she was the eldest, she had no choice. She gently rubbed the arm, until the pain was gone. The dishes were done. She always had to do the work. She sighed. Her second year at Cambridge begins tomorrow. She was new at Cambridge. She left Westminster and decided to go to Cambridge. She never knew why, it just happened. She made sure that all her medical equipment and accessories were ready. She was studying medicine. Her parents were asleep and so was her entire family. Only her, alone. She put on her coat and went outside for a while. She looked up at the dark night sky. The stars shining everywhere. She often came out here to see the stars. Because she was like them. The stars, despite being surrounded by other stars, each one was still alone and independent. That's how she felt. Despite, having everyone around her, she felt alone and independent. How her friends ignored her, how her family burdened her with problems. She never had time for herself. Never had the time for love. "Goodnight" she said, hoping that this message would reach him…she blushed at the thought of him as she stepped back inside.

"Goodnight" said a young man, as he raised his head to face the stars. He didn't know why he said goodnight. It was not like anyone was here with him, but he just did. Hoping that his message would reach her…the thought of her made him blush. David looked down at his watch. 10:30pm. He had to catch the train to get to Cambridge tomorrow. He sighed, as he went back in. "Why do you always go out here for" his sister asked. She loved him and teased him, simply because they were great friends too. "For fresh air..problem with that dear sis" he said. "Look, I think you should catch some sleep now…you got university tomorrow" she said. She was always nagging him to do things like that. "I know…I know" he repeated. "I was going to go anyway" he assured himself. "Is it your second year…" she asked. "No…third year..then there is the next year and then that's it" he smiled.."I will be a doctor" he said proudly. He was studying medicine. And always dreamt of being a doctor. He climbed the stairs and went in his room and got changed and lied down on his bed. He constantly thought about Billie those hand brushed against his. He looked towards the right, where the window was. He looked at the night sky and then noticed there was a knock at the door. "Come in" he said, as he sat up. "Hey darling, you alright" his mum said. "Yeah mum, fine…everything alright" he asked. "Yeah, just came to tell you that tomorrow evening your Aunt Christina will be here" she said. David's smile dropped, refusing to believe the words his mother had said. "Come again", he said, as he raised his eyebrows. "Your Aunt Christina is coming" she repeated. David just sat there in shock. "Right…right…erm…great…that's…good" he reluctantly said. His mother smiled and left the room. David lied back, his head on the pillows. That was simply great, he thought. His father's sister coming here to London. He never liked his Aunt, simply because there was a lack of respect in her behaviour towards him. He took a deep breath, as he closed his eyes. All he wanted to think about was that girl. The blonde girl. Not the evil Aunt Christina.  

Edited by Shirley - 21 July 2007 at 10:30am

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Enjoy! Big smile

eijaz-anita

Goldie

eijaz-anita

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 3:51am | IP Logged
hey!!kewl epi..luvd it.. Clap Clap keep it up!! Clap

preeti_saarrthi

Goldie

preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 4:37am | IP Logged
luved the sk and ka jodis Embarrassed ....par wat abt ab???? un dono ko kab paas la rahi ho?? waiting eagerly for the next update Smile

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hey shirley very nicely written part! Clap

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eijaz-anita

hey!!kewl epi..luvd it.. Clap Clap keep it up!! Clap

thanx...keep tuned..for Chpt 3Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.