Fan Fictions

StrangeAttractionsofLove,s/k,ka,a-b,DT,BP (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 8:20am | IP Logged
wow shirley that was awesome! u did a brilliant job in the prologue! Intrestin..... Clap and yes the lenght was good so do like these only !! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "StrangeAttractionsofLove,s/k,ka,a-b,DT,BP (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 8:23am | IP Logged

"Strange Attractions of Love"

Chapter 1

The same day 10am

Billie walks through the busy streets of London. She took a deep breath. Life wasn't easy for her. As being the eldest, she had to take care of her little siblings, with her father working nearly all the time, she got used to with him not being there. "It's not his fault" she reassured herself. Her mother could not manage all the housework and everything herself. Burdened with all these problems, Billie never had the time for herself or anything. She never even went out on school parties or anything. Never ever out with friends. And was what the point of it all? They ignored her anyway, her eyes brimming with tears but she fought them back so her friends would never know. They always talked to each other, but leaving Billie out. All Billie wanted ever was…a friend…someone who would adore her and never leave her out. She looked up at the Big Ben. 10am it said. She sighed again. The sun came out again. It was beginning to get hot in September. Typical British weather, she thought. Unable to bear the sunlight, she put on her sunglasses and her cap. Walking by, she bumped into a stranger. "Argh" she screamed as she felt her shoulder bursting with pain as it clashed against the stranger's chest. "Can't you watch where you going" she screamed in her anger. The young man looked up as Billie looked down – her cap covering her face as she clutched her left shoulder with her right hand. "I'm ever so sorry, miss" the young man apologetically said. Billie heard his voice – a charming Scottish accent. "Please…I'm sorry" he begged. "Its ok" she forgave him…she always did. It was in her nature to do so. She could sense regret in that beautiful voice. Without looking up, she continued to walk.
The young man, other than David, turned around and saw the blonde walking away. He wanted to look at her, for some reason. He shrugged his shoulders and walks on. He walks in a shop and buys the things he needed to. "That would be 19.67" the shopkeeper said. "Sure", he said, as he handed a 20 note with 33p change. He walked out of the shop. He walked down the streets, his hands in his pockets and the wind blowing through his hair. As he passes, he thinks about the girl he sees in his dreams. Just then, a girl passes by and her hand brushes with his. David feels a shiver going down his spine as that happens, feeling the strange attraction of love from her touch. He turns back and sees the blonde Billie with her hair blowing walking away. David smiles at her, even though he hasn't seen her. Billie feels a strange attraction of love when she touched that man's hand. She turns back and sees the brown-haired man walking away. Billie smiles, even though she never seen him.

Kashish waits in front of Harrods. Bhoomika comes out of the taxi and bites her lip when she sees Kashish waiting outside with a impatient look. Slowly, slowly she walks upto her. "Sorry", she says, as she holds her ears. Kashish gives her the angry look. "Sorry"? she exclaims. "You invite me out to shopping, and you apologise", she yells. "Please, sorry, first this stupid taxi is late and you know that if it exceeds the speed limit…." She continues until Kashish interrupts: "Yeah…yeah…I know..chalo..shopping" she says and puts on a smile on her face. Such things always happened, and can never break up any old friendship. Both are walking by and then go in a clothes shop. Kashish picks up a pair of silver hoops and looks at them and admires them and then puts them down. "Oi, if you like it then buy them" Bhoomika said. "No, Bhoomi, abhi nahin, you know, its best not to waste money or anything" she says. She wanted to buy the earrings, but she always stopped herself from being selfish. "Kashish, please, if you like them, then buy them" Bhoomika pleaded. She never liked it when her friend restricted herself from being selfish. Doing it once, wont hurt, would it? "Nahin, yaar" she insisted. She turned to look at the clothes, Bhoomika follows her. Just as the two girls go, Arjun and Sujal walk in the shop. Arjun turns to check out the men's shirts, while Sujal's attention was on the silver hoops that Kashish admired earlier. He picks them up and imagines his ideal princess in a white sari with the silver hoops and smiles at the thought. "Listen, please" he says. "Yes, sir"? the shopkeeper says. "Can you pack this" he hands the silver hoops over to the shopkeeper. "Of course, sir" he replies. Sujal walks over to Arjun to see the shirts. Meanwhile, Bhoomi and Kashish buy their clothes and Kashish notices that the silver hoops are not there anymore. "Excuse me, there were silver hoops there..erm.." she asked politely. "That sir..there" he pointed to Sujal, who had his back turned on them, "He brought them" he told her. Kashish smiled, as she considered how lucky that woman would be that she had that man to buy her wonderful stuff. Kashish had a disappointed look on her face. Piyush never brought her anything, at least not for six months. That's why she always went shopping with Bhoomi. "Chale, Kashish..tum theek tho hoo"? Bhoomi asked Kashish, with a concerned tone. "Haan, perfectly fine" she replied, making sure her face had not trace of sadness. Arjun hears the innocent voice of Bhoomi and turns around to see her. But she didn't turn around. Disappointed, Arjun resumes back to what he was doing. Bhoomi feels as if she's missed something, she turns back to see the two boys, but they had their backs turned. She wondered how the other one (Arjun) looked like. She shrugs her shoulders and walks out of the shop. Collecting the final things, Kashish slowly goes out. "Kashish, jaldi karo" Bhoomi claims impatiently. Sujal looked up, hearing that name. Kashish. "Kashish" he whispered to himself. "What", Arjun asked. He turned around to see her, but Kashish was walking away with Bhoomi. Seeing her walk and her hair blowing in the wind, he felt a strange attraction of love.

The same day 2pm

Beyond the streets of London, beyond the places where people go, beyond the obvious sights in the park, amongst the trees, was a boy with a girl. "Kavya..stop it" the girl screamed with a childish giggle, as Kavya embraced her. "Oh sweetheart, you can't tell me to stop, not now" he said with the cheeky tone. "You will never change" the girl said. "Pammi Mittal" Kavya exclaimed…"Any doubt" he laughed. The idea of a man who adored hundreds of girls falling in love with one particular woman was absurd. That is, according to him. "I love you" he said. He always thought he did. And he did. For five minutes. For one girl walks by, and he feels "attracted" to her. And then another. Then another. Another. "Kavya, come on please" said Pammi in a impatient way. "Where" said a confused Kavya. "This is the best hiding place" he said with a mischievous wink in his eyes. "Amongst the trees, huh" asked Pammi. She never liked that. She wanted their relationship to be out in the open. "I want our relationship to be in the open" said Pammi, as she went out of the trees and run away. "Hey, Pammi, wait up, baby" said Kavya, as he ran after her. "Catch me, Kavya Nanda" she teased him and laughed and ran far away. Unable to keep up and running out of breath, Kavya stopped and bent over, so his fingertips touch his trainers. He got up again and gasped for breath. He saw a girl with loose hair blowing in the wind and dancing around, with her yellow dupatta flying around her neck. Kavya smiled a cheeky smile at the sight of this. "Never mind, Pammi, I'm busy for now" as he ran up to check out the girl. As he ran up, he notices that she's gone, but he was sure. "That's funny" he said, as his hand was brushing through his black shiny hair. "Was here a minute ago", he said, but turned back, as he felt a radiant touch, as if it was a angel. He turns back and sees what must be the most beautiful thing he has ever seen…Anjali Sharma. "I can't see her face, oi, Kavya, go up" he told himself. As he ran up, the girl's dupatta flies away and lands on his face. Anjali turns around as she sees the young man, but only his face was covered with her dupatta. She walks upto him and politely says "Can I have my dupatta back, please" she asked. As Kavya pulls the dupatta off, Anjali's face was covered with her hair, with Kavya unable to see her face. As he raised his hand to move the hair away, Anjali takes the dupatta and turns away. Neither of them seeing each other's faces. As Anjali turns away, she tries to fight back the strange attraction of love she felt from the man behind her. Kavya, who felt a strange attraction of love, stayed back although he wanted to run up towards her. Anjali slowly walks home, thinking of the strange young man.

Edited by Shirley - 17 July 2007 at 8:25am

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Enjoy! Big smile Embarrassed

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sia_lovely

wow shirley that was awesome! u did a brilliant job in the prologue! Intrestin..... Clap and yes the lenght was good so do like these only !! Smile

oh thank you..sia...i just psoted the 1st chapter..so give it a go...and from now on - I will write lengthy episodes...EmbarrassedBig smile

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 8:01am | IP Logged
shirley that was a very beautiful part with all the couples feelin love for each other .......they met each other but still didnt know each other......Romantic..... Clap and yes nice lenght!! u have written very beautifully and very nicely......

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sia_lovely

shirley that was a very beautiful part with all the couples feelin love for each other .......they met each other but still didnt know each other......Romantic..... Clap and yes nice lenght!! u have written very beautifully and very nicely......

awww..thank you sia...i'm glad that you liked the part...Big smileTongue...and i'll make sure that i continue to write with such lengths..EmbarrassedLOL

Nitika2

Goldie

Nitika2

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
that was brilliant!! Clap Clap really cant wait for the next part Smile

eijaz-anita

Goldie

eijaz-anita

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 4:02am | IP Logged
a wonderfully written concept!!! just speechless!!!the romance between the couples!!! it must have taken hardwork to write such long prts..but sweeet of u to do so. luvd it thouroughly and cant at all wait to read any more..and as i swed it was actually worth waiting!!! Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.