Shirley thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: eijaz-anita

hey!!kewl epi..luvd it.. 👏 👏 keep it up!! 👏

thanx...keep tuned..for Chpt 3😳

Shirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti_saarrthi

luved the sk and ka jodis 😳 ....par wat abt ab???? un dono ko kab paas la rahi ho?? waiting eagerly for the next update 😊

thanx...hey...don't feel as if i'm leaving A-B out..i have memorable scenes for them...😃😳

Shirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia_lovely

hey shirley very nicely written part! 👏

thanx sia..sorry to you all for not updating it so long...my broaband got messed up and thats why i couldnt update...but i have the next update😳

Shirley thumbnail

"Strange Attractions of Love"

Chapter 3

The next day, 7pm

The alarm rings. A sleepy Anjali raised her head and stopped the alarm clock from ringing. Using her hands for support, she sat herself up and sighed. First day, she thought. First day of A-Levels. She reluctantly got out of bed and quickly stepped into the bathroom. She squeezed a bit of Colgate toothpaste onto her brush and started to brush her teeth. After washing out her mouth, she covered her face with water and began massaging face-wash onto it. Using warm water, she washes it off and gently dries her face. Her face looked fresh and clean. She smiled at herself, always loved the thought of looking fresh and clean. She always took care of her skin. She even won the title of having "The Best Skin" back in High School. She walks out of the bathroom and goes over to her cupboard and takes a black blazer and skinny trousers and a white shirt. After getting dressed, she looked at herself. She looked gorgeous and elegant. She picks up her hairbrush to brush her long brown hair. Using a banana clip, she ties it into a pinned up style. She picks up a pair of small hoops and puts them on. She picks up her bag and goes downstairs to find her breakfast ready. "Oh" she gasped, as she smiled at her mother. Her mother made an effort not to disappoint her or cause her to be late. She sat down as she finished her paratha and her tea. By the time she had done that, Anjum had come in the room, in a suit as well. "Are you ready, she asks Anjali. Anjali nods and walks down the hall upto the door. "Shall we go" she asked her mother. The two sisters opened the door to get out….

"Kavya Nanda" screamed Nitya. Kavya gave one of his stubborn sighs. "What, mum" he said. "You forgot your bag" she reminded him, as his Nike rucksack was being held in his mother's hand. "Thanks hunny" he said, as he kissed his mother on the cheek and smiled and decided to leave. "Wait…don't leave" she dais, as she ran back into the living room. Kavya sighed again, only this time, more louder. He was getting late for school. His first day of A-Levels. It was not A-Levels that he was excited for, but because of his friends and most importantly, girls. He looked to his left and saw his mother carrying the tray for prayer. "Oh no, mum, I don't have time for all that" he said. "I'm not asking you to pray or anything…come here" she said. As Kavya bent closer, she pressed her finger against his forehead to place a red tika on his forehead. "May you have a successful start to the academic year" she said. Kavya smiled and hugged her. He was lucky to have her. After that, he left. Nitya closed the door, but still, she could hear the loud cheering, whooping noises of her son, as he joined his friends to go to school. Kavya reaches to school. "Hey man…you alright" he said, as his hand met his friend's in a high-five. "Yeah man…and you" he said. "Oh yeah…fine…as usual" he smiled. "I heard you got a girl lately" he asked. Kavya looked up. "Oh yeah…her name is…" he stopped, leaving the sentence incomplete, as he looked up and saw another girl. "Wow, she's hot" he said, as he stared behind her as she went. "So", his friend said. "So"…"my dear friend, I will join her" he said with a wink in his eye. "Uff, yaar, not again" his other friend sighed.

An hour later…

Bhoomika Vasudev steps outside her house. She sighs happily and turns back and smiles at the closed door. "Finally…I'm free" she shouted, but looked at both directions to see whether her moment of happiness was obvious. Since no-one was there, she continued to walk down the road. Soon, she found herself amongst other people in the busy streets of London. She loved it. Loved the fact that she was finally going to do this. But looked down with disappointment. She looked up at a British couple. The boy and girl looking at each other with love in their eyes for each other. Their hands linked with each other's so tightly that the link seemed inseparable. She admired that. She admired the view of how all these boyfriend-girlfriends and husbands-wives adored each other. She wishes she had a man who would love her. Not just some ordinary love, but the crazy Romeo-Juliet sort of love. She closed her eyes and then opened them. There was no such man. They only existed in fairy-tales. A woman, she thought, loves with all her heart and soul, but a man doesn't have the strength to love like that. She gripped her folders tighter, as she walked down into  shop to buy a bar of chocolate or a snack for her journey to university. Suddenly, a girl aged roughly between 14-15 walked past Bhoomi with a bunch of flowers and placed them on the shelf. Bhoomi is astonished to see a young child working in a store. "Excuse me" she called out to the child. The child turned around. "Yes ma'am" she said. "How old are you" she asked. "Old enough to work, ma'am" the child replied, leaving Bhoomi shocked. Seeing this, Bhoomi walks up to the shopkeeper. "Excuse me" she began. "Don't…don't you feel guilty about making a young child like her work in a store like this" she said. The shopkeeper stayed quiet, but his frustration was visible through his eyes. "It's best if you kept your nose out of my business" he said, with a dangerous threat in his voice. "But, sir, this is no personal matter. That child's treatment concerns every individual that is in London, but in the whole of Britain", she said, calmly. "She's old enough to work…like she said" he said with his teeth gritting together. Bhoomi felt like giving the shopkeeper a slap but decided not to. She put the things back where they were and turned around and left, muttering words about the shopkeeper under her breath. Suddenly, she glanced at her watch. Bhoomi gasps…

"8:30pm", Arjun said, as his watch was ticking. For some reason, it seemed to be louder than ever. That always happened when he was late. Arjun's right hand reached up and rested on his head as he gently stroked his hair and ran off. "8:30pm…oh great" as he made a run for the station. He ran and ran, amongst the people. "Oi, watch where you are going, young man" said an elderly man in his frustration. "Sorry", Arjun said, as he stopped to apologise and gasp for breath. The elderly man shook his head…"Insolent young generation" he muttered. He continued to run towards the station, as he reached there. He quickly went to the counter. "One ticket, please" he gasped. "Looks like you are getting late" the man said. "Believe me, if you give me the ticket, I won't be" he said, with a smile at the end. "Hmm…that will be 8 please" the man requested. Arjun pulls out his wallet and pays the man and takes the ticket. He places in the machine and the barriers open and the ticket comes out the other way. He quickly runs towards the way the train is. But there are two trains. He looks at the ticket. "9-10", he says. He looks up and sees the platform 9-10. He sees the train details. "Train Platform 9" he says, and smiles. Just then, a huge gust wind of wind blew Arjun's hair, as the train reached. He grabs his bags and runs up to the train. Accidentally, he bumps gently into a lady. "Sorry" he says hastily and gets on the train. Bhoomika picks up her folders and scoffs. "Boys…no manners at all" she says to herself. She picks her luggage up and gets on the train. The doors close and prepares for Cambridge.

"I'm going now" said David, as he quickly stormed out, looking at his watch. He needed to be there at ten and it was ten minutes to nine. His sister grabbed a glass of orange juice and a triangle of toast in her hands and rushed outside. David had just finished putting his stuff in the back and shut it. He turns around to see his sister. "Oh, for heavens' sake" he said. "Please" his sister pleaded with her typical puppy-dog eyes. "Oh…when you show me those puppy-dog eyes of yours" he said, giving up. He took the toast and ate it quickly, gulping the orange juice. As he did, he gasped for a sigh, as if coming out of water. "Go easy on the food" his sister warned him. "Ok…old mum…I can do without your nagging" he teased. His sister scoffed. "Old mum", she said to herself. "Well, you are the one who takes care of me when mum and dad are not there" he smiles. His sister smiles. "Who are you and what have you done with my brother" she says, with a slight grin on her face. David didn't usually say all those things about taking care of his sister and everything but both knew they wanted to. "I have to go now" he said. "Call us when you get there" she said. "I will", he said, as he unlocked the car. "Make sure, you come home later in the evening" his sister reminded him. David stopped. He had forgotten, but then remembered. Aunt Christina was coming. "Because Aunt Christina is coming over, right", he asked, with a disappointed tone of voice. His sister walked over and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Just forget the past, David, she said. "Please…" she begged. David sighed. "She is the one….I…didn't" he stopped. What was the use? "Fine…" he reluctantly agreed. He opened the door and sat in and closed the door and drove off, waving his sister who waved back in the distance. He continued to drive. Feeling the warm air, he winded the windows down to let fresh air in. He could feel the gentle wind brushing through his light brown hair and touching his cheeks. He wanted to stay at university for a long time. Coming home today was no fun, especially now that Aunt Christina was coming. To take his mind off all these things, he turned on the radio.

"Today's weather…showers and windy traces over in Scotland and over in Northern England, we have rain for the afternoon and coming to Southern England, the sun is out for the day…so…enj-"

Billie sighed, as she turned off the radio. Instead, she picked up a CD and looked at it. "Britney Spears" she said to herself, and pulled up in a suitable place for a while. She took the CD out and placed it in the CD player and selected Track 8. She started to drive slowly, carefully keeping her speed up to between 30 or 40 mph. The song "Hit me baby one more time" comes on. As a child, she liked that song. Back in Year 4, her and her friends danced to that song during their playtime or lunchtime.

"I must confess….my loneliness is killing me now"

(Billie remembers how she used to sit at benches back at school doing her homework, while the other kids played around)

"Don't you know I still believe…Baby that you will be here"

(She smiles of the thought of that young brunette person that appears in her dream)

"Give me a sign…Hit me baby one more time"

Billie is disturbed from her thoughts as a car honks its horn. She sees that the traffic lights are green. She starts to drive on her way. She passes through London. To get from Westminster to Cambridge, she needed the route from here to the right, she thought. In the distance, she can hear the faint sound of the Big Ben ringing. 9' o clock. She thought. She had an hour. At ten, she needed to be there.

Quarter to ten…same day

Billie parks her car and opens the door and gets out and closes it. She locks it and walks over to the university. She looked at the big, great, ancient building and shuddered. God, it looked like Westminster Abbey, she thought. She shrugged her shoulders, as she walked inside. She walks over to the reception. "Billie Piper" she said, with a hesitance in her voice. The man looks up and points to the left. "To your left" he says. "Thank you" Billie says. Slowly, she walks over to stairs. And down the stairs, David comes walking down. "So what did you do over the summer" he asks. David's friend chuckled. "Oh brilliant, been here and there" he joked. They both go to the reception. "David Tennant" he says. The man points to the exact direction, as he did to Billie. "To your left" he says. "Ok, thank you" and walks in the same way as Billie did.

9:45 am…same day…Garewal Industries

Chetan Garewal gets up from his cabin and walks past the other cabins. A lady walks past bidding a "Good morning" to him. He replies the same. He stops in front of one door. "Sujal Garewal" it said on top. He knocks on the door. "Come in" a faint voice said. CG opens the door and goes in. Sujal immediately gets up and straightens his jacket and tie. "Papa, please come in" he says politely. CG comes in and is shocked to see Sujal's desk. Sujal smiles, but notices that the expression on his dad's face was because of his desk. The desk was crowded with paperwork and all other accessorises. "Sujal, I came to give you these" he said, as he passed a file onto him. "Ok" Sujal replied. "But looks like I have another issue to discuss with you" his father added on. "Ok, I know…my desk" Sujal said. He could always tell what his father had to say or what he wanted to say. "Sujal, please keep your cabin in a good and tidy manner" his father said. "Yes papa" Sujal said, as he truthfully took his father's words seriously. "I…erm…added an advertisement in the newspapers" he said, as he showed him the paper. "An advertisement for a secretary" he read out. "Hmm" replied Sujal. "I can't manage on my own…I need someone to divide the work with" he said. "Ok, best of luck son" his father said, and smiled too and left. Sujal picked up the newspaper and looked at the advertisement.

"A new secretary" said Kashish, as she placed her cup of coffee on the dining table and sat down on the sofa and looked at the ad. "Garewal Industries" she read out. She thought about it for a minute. She picked up her mobile and went to the contacts list to find Piyush's number. She dials it and and places the phone near her ear. The ringing went on and on. "Come on…pick up" breathed Kashish in her frustration. "Hi…this is Piyush Raheja..leave a message" the voicemail said. Kashish disconnects the call and slams it down on the sofa. She was angry. All the time, wherever he was, he was working. Work, work, work. All the time, he only buys properties and factories. She wanted to ask his permission, whether she should work as a secretary. But, she thought, it's time she did something of her own accord. She looked at the ad and then took a deep breath, and dialled in the number. "Hello" said the infamous MD of the Garewal Industries (you know who…lol). Kashish smiled at hearing this voice. "Hello" replied Kashish. "I'm calling in to respond to the advertisement in the papers…I believe you are looking for a secretary" she said. "Oh yes, "Sujal replied in excitement, as he found what he wanted. "I was wondering if I was needed for an interview" she asked. "Oh ok…erm..would tomorrow at 1 o'clock be ok" he asked. "Oh yeah, tomorrow at lunch would be fine" she said. And giggled slightly. Sujal smiled at hearing that giggle. "Since it would be lunchtime, how about we discuss the interview in a restaurant" he requested. He didn't know why he said that, but he just did. Kashish was astonished. "Do you mean like a…date" she said. He didn't know her and she didn't know him but here they were, asking each other out on a date. "A meeting" Sujal corrected, but knowing that maybe it wasn't. "Of course, I'll see you at which restaurant?" asked Kashish. "Erm…meet me in front of the coffee shop around the corner" he said. "Oh…the one near Harrods" she completed it for him. "Yep…looking forward…ma'am" he said. "Me too" she said, as she placed the phone down.

Edited by Shirley - 16 years ago
eijaz-anita thumbnail
awesum prt .. contnue sssooon 👏 👏 👏
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow shirley Superb superb part!! No words to describe it!! I actually mean it!! so beautifully written part!! I dunno why but the part was liked by me so much so...... 👏
Shirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: eijaz-anita

awesum prt .. contnue sssooon 👏 👏 👏

thanx..next part coming up😳😃

Shirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Wow shirley Superb superb part!! No words to describe it!! I actually mean it!! so beautifully written part!! I dunno why but the part was liked by me so much so...... 👏

awww....thanks sia...i'm glad that you liked it...let's hope you like the next one as well😳😃

Shirley thumbnail

"Strange Attractions of Love"

Chapter 4

"Anjali" shrieked a girl, as she stood up from the bench. Anjali smiled one of her charming smiles and run up to her friend and gives her a big hug. "Oh yaar, I missed you during the summer" she expressed at the joy of seeing her friend. "Oi Anjum, you alright" she said, as she and Anjum shared a hug. "Fine, totally fine and you" she asked. "Completely alright" she smiled. "So, erm, chale, shall we go then" said Anjali, avoiding the long silence. The three girls walk along together. Their long brown hairs flying in the distance, attracting the gangs of boys that sit on their bikes. "Wow, look at those three" a boy says, unable to describe God's wonderful work of creating the three girls. "God does such amazing things" another says. "Hm, but then He gives these women the strength to break us guys' hearts" the third one says. The rest laugh at this.

Kavya and his friends laugh at another one of their jokes they usually share. Kavya looks up in the sky but the sunlight hurts his eyes. He places his hand in front to avoid the powerful sunlight hitting his eyes. A slight wind comes out of nowhere and touches Kavya. Kavya smiles and holds out his arms as if to greet the wind. She sighs happily as the wind finishes stroking him. He brings his forward which was previously tilted back to feel the wind. As he does so,  he witnesses the most beautiful thing he ever saw. "So, law, that's what I wanna study" said the charming voice of a 17 year-old Anjali Sharma. Her voice was like music to her ears. Kavya's eyes are wandering all over the place, until he notices her. Her. That girl with another who looks like her. But insteadof looking at Anjum, he felt a strange attraction of love towards the other one. The one in the middle. Kavya's heartbeat increase as his eyes rested on hers. Anjali smiles and then looks around and notices Kavya. She hardly ever looked at boys. When they looked at her, she found it rather annoying, but now, she never wanted to take her eyes off him. Both Kavya and Anjali were continuously staring at each other, until the bell went. "Well, that's lesson time" said Anjali, as she glanced at her watch. "Government & Politics" she said, as she walked to lesson time.

On the other hand, back at Cambridge University, the third year students of medicine were having their lecture. The professor was explaining the information about the digestive system. David, who was sitting in the third row, is constantly writing down his notes. "And…the human…body…" as he wrote down, he repeated them too. He always did this method. It helped him learn all of it in his mind. "Uff, this man is yapping about the digestive system…my digestive system needs action" his friend muttered. David gave his friend the "shut up, I need to listen" kind of look. "You know what, quiet, there are about ten minutes left…so be patient" he scolded him, but his tone remaining calm. "God, you sound like my dad" his friend said sarcastically. "Thank you" muttered David, aware of his friend's sarcasm. "Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of the appendix" asked the professor. Billie, who was sitting in the second row with her back towards David, raised her hand. "Yes", the professor said, pointing towards Billie. "It has no purpose" she correctly claimed. "Correct" the professor said proudly. Billie smiled happily, as her friend gave her the "Wow, keep it up" kind of look. The bell rings, and the professor dismisses his students. "Erm, Mr Tennant" the professor said. David turned around, facing the professor and walked up towards him. "Yes sir", he said. "There was a new student today and well, she's not fully familiar with our campus yet…so…can you accompany her for the day or week" he asked. David was confused. He did not know who this new student was. Billie was talking to her friends, and later her friends left and Billie was preparing to leave, when the professor called her. "Yes", she said. David, unable to notice her, as he was checking any messages on his mobile. Billie, looking down as she straightened her books. Both walk up towards each other and at last, look up at each other. For a minute or a moment, both wanted to look at each other. "David, this is our new student and miss, this is one of our best students" the professor said. Still, David and Billie were unable to say anything, looking in each other's eyes. "Well, I'll leave you to it" the professor says as he exits the room. Both break the eye contact. "I'm David, David Tennant" he said with a smile as he put his hand forward. "And you are" he asked. "I'm Billie, Billie Piper" she said, shaking his hand but felt a shiver and a strange feeling like she felt before when she was on the streets of London, David feeling the same too. "Erm, so…erm…Billie…this is your first day" he sweetly asks. "Erm, yeah, it's nice…quite ice" she laughs and smiles. "Shall we…erm…go" he said, with a smile on his face. "Yeah, course, why not" she accepted, as they both opened the doors to a new future that destiny had decided for them. "So, shall we go to the cafeteria and get something to eat ad you know…get to know each other as well" he asked, but a part of him was hesitating to ask her, but another part of him wanted to. He had a feeling about her. "Don't mind me but I feel like…erm…" she suddenly stopped, unable to find words. "As if we already met" he completed for her. Billie could not help but smile at him. "Yeah, that's it" she said. "I feel the same too…it's the hand thing…isn't it" he asked. "So, Mr David Tennant, would you like to be friends with me" she asked, as she brought her hand forwards again. David looked up at her hazel eyes and smiled. "I'd be honoured" he smiled. The two new friends held hands as they walked to the cafeteria together.

The streets of London were busy as usual. The Harrods shop was there, as usual, but only a young woman was walking by with a coffee in her right hand and her cell phone in the other. Her interview was today. She was nervous but excited. She could not help but think about that man on the phone. She smiled when she remembers his voice. Such a sweet voice, she thought. Kashish looked down at her hands and thought about how much she accomplished with them. She was disappointed of what she had become. Three years of her life at university meant nothing. She had no job. Nothing. Except one boyfriend who treats her as a domestic tool. She shook her head as if to throw the thought out of her mind. She continued walking along, and suddenly bumped into a stranger. The stranger accidentally knocked all his coffee all over her kameez and she dropped all of hers over his shirt. "Oh…I'm…I'm…" stammered a frightened Kashish, nervous and embarrassed over what she had done. "Oh…never mind…it's my fault" he admitted, and after that, he walked off. Kashish shrugged her shoulders and started to walk. By the time she reached the coffee shop, the stain was dry. But she pulled her dupatta in front, in order to disguise the stain. It would be far too late to get dressed and come back. She bit her lip, hoping it would not affect the first impressions. In the far distance, she saw a young man dressed in a white shirt and black suit. "I'm sorry, I haven't kept you waiting, have I ", he politely addressed. Kashish just wanted to smile brightly at the mannerisms of this gentlemen. "No", she replied. Sujal smiled brightly and offered to take her inside the shop. She was surprised, as his hand gently touched her back. He suddenly realised that and took his hand back. "Sorry" he replied in sheer embarrassment. "Its ok" she said. But in mind, she didn't really mind. Both sit down and order two coffees. "So, you are" he asks. "Kashish Sinha, you can call me Kashish" she smiled. Sujal thought for a minute about her name. "That's a beautiful name" he said. Kashish could not help but look down and blush. Sujal smiles as he sees the cheeks turn red. "I'm Sujal" he says. "Well, erm, Mr Garewal, nice to meet you" she happily said. "Erm, when its just us two, we will use each other's first names, but in front of other people, we will have to be formal" he said. "But…why use each other's first names in private" she curiously asked. "Because I think a boss and his secretary should be friendly…just friendly" he said. "You are talking as if I got the job" she laughs. "Who says you haven't" he said, with a smile. "You mean to say" Kashish gasped, as her eyes widened with happiness. Sujal nodded. "Welcome, Kashish" he smiled,as he sipped his coffee. God, he loved saying that name. "Thank you, sir…I mean Sujal…I won't let you down" she promised truthfully. "Ok..hopefully see you later tomorrow" he says. "And you" she said, as she exits the coffee house. As she steps outside, she sighs for the first time with a happy sigh.  

The first lecture for the journalism subject is over. Bhoomika gathers her things and leaves the room and heads for her room at the accommodation halls. "Erm, Arjun, there was something I needed to discuss with you" the professor says. Arjun leaves his things at the table and walks towards the professor. "Yes, about what, exactly" asks Arjun. "I need you to come to my office at 10: 00pm, ok" said the professor. Arjun's face had a confused expression. 10pm..so late he thought. "Ok, I will be there" he truthfully said. The professor excuses him and Arjun collects his belongings and exits the room. "Why does he want to see me in the night" Arjun wondered aloud. But he shook his head, as if to shake the thought out of his mind. Arjun's friend ctaches up with him. "Hey man, you alright" he said. "Yep, fine" Arjun replies. "What did he want" asks his friend, as he saw him talking with the professor. "Nothing of the sort" he lied. "Yaar, weird isn't it, first day and already he needs a words with you" his friend pointed out. Then it hit Arjun. His friend was right. The first day and he already needed to discuss 'something'. Arjun seemed confused. "Hey you coming to the cafeteria" his friend asked. "Erm, no, you go, I'll catch up with some rest" he said, as he headed for the accommodation halls. Arjun goes in his room and puts his things down by the bed. He sits on the bed and takes off his shoes and his jacket and unbuttons his cuffs and three top buttons of his shirt. He lies down on the bed and sighs deeply. God, today really knackered him, he thought. His left arm resting on his forehead. Out of nowhere, it came back to him. When he bumped into someone at the train station. And he hastily told sorry to her. Gosh, he thought, that was not good. What must she be thinking about him. He had a feeling about her. "If only I could see her face" he said, as he desperately thought about her…

"If only I could see his face"…a angry Bhoomika cried. "I would complain to him, no manners, no nothing, is that a way to treat a lady" she said in her frustration. Finally, she gasped for breath after expressing her frustration she felt towards Arjun. "Look yaar, it was a mistake" her friend said. "No Radha, it's not a mistake" she insisted. "These boys need to be taught a lesson" she said. And she meant it. "Look, don't ruin your mood, and you are never gonna see him again" her friend said. Bhoomika looked at her friend. "We will meet, just you watch" she said. "My heart tells me that there is more…" she said, as she wandered into her dreams. "Hmm, I know what that means" her friend said, with a smirk on her face. Bhoomika seemed confused. "What" she asked. "That means you two might fall in love with each other" she said. Bhoomika scoffs. "Me…in love…you must be crazy" she said. She really didn't believe in all that.

The same day, 10pm

All the lights are turned off. Arjun is walking the corridors in the dark. As he is new here, he was obviously not familiar with the directions and everything. "Ask me, this is not a university but a maze" said Arjun, as he peers into the dark. He takes another turn in the halls, unable notice the sign which says "Accomodation Halls". He turns in that direction and sees a door open and a light coming from the room. He slowly and slowly walks up to the room and walks in. He sees the bathroom light on and a person spraying a perfume on themselves. Arjun sniffs the scent. "Weird man, wears female perfume" he says quietly, as he sniggered at the thought.

Bhoomika puts her perfume down and brushes her hair and is already dressed in her night clothes. Then, everything pauses. She stands still, as she is not moving, then how are the floorboards creaking? She grabs a cricket bat that her other friend left outside the bathroom. She picks it up and walks over to the young man who has his back turned towards her. "Argh" screamed Bhoomi,as she aimed for the head. Quickly, Arjun hears the voice and shoots out of the way and Bhoomi's bat ends up on the floor. "Who are you" said Bhoomi. "Who are you" she repeated. Arjun gulped down, as he stared at the wonderful and angry woman in front of him. "Erm…erm…I'm Arjun Goenka" he stammered. "What are you doing in my room…in a girl's room" she asks furiously. "Girl's room"? he asks in his shock. "Nahin, this is the janitor's office" she says sarcastically. "I thought that this was the professor's office" he truthfully said. Bhoomi stares at him suspiciously. "Really", he said. "Cross my heart" he says. Bhoomi places her bat down. "I'm sorry" she said, as she lowered her gaze down. "It wasn't your fault", he said, as he saw the regret in her dark eyes. "I would have done the same if I was in your place" he truthfully said. Bhoomi looks up at him. "I better go" he said, avoiding the silence. Arjun leaves, closing the door behind him. Bhoomi sits down, thinking about how she behaved.  

Edited by Shirley - 16 years ago
eijaz-anita thumbnail
wow nioce! cant wait to know wat happens next.continue soon 👏 😊