Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

WOW.....Seeing Rajeev after 2 weeks...a treat for sore eyes.....

Thx Aqsa for posting the news...just about managed to catch the morning repeat... today being Friday and a weekly off out here.

So here goes.....

Mahek takes care of Snajana in the hospital and makes it clear to her that Rishi is her past and Varun her present. Sanjana says Rishi is her past too but Mahek says he is still in her heart coz she only called out for him when she regained consiousness and she must reconsider her decision abt divorcing Rishi.

Kash goes to meet Rishi at the guest house (was he thrown out of the house again???) She tells him its his good fortune that Sanjana still loves him and he has a second chance to save his marriage and become a good husband. he listens to her but does not commit anything.

Vasu asks the doctor abt Sanjana's progress, just then Rishi comes and she is furious and tells him off, but Kash interupts saying Sanj wants to meet him. Vasu walks away angrily......Rishi goes to see Sanjana and tries to win her over with his usual charm and asks for her forgiveness, she finally melts, Rishi is thrilled, they hug. Kash sees them and hopes Rishi improves and Sanjana is happy forever.

Lalit and Vasu r leaving for the hospital when CG comes with medicines and Veena with food. At first they refuse to take  it then relent but Kash confronts all of them saying......why r u doing this????......  seperating business, home and friendship when Rishi and Sanjana hv already patched up, u never bothered to find out what sanjana really wanted and goes away.

THEN THE BIG MOMENT I WAS WAITING FOR........

Sujal arrives, Veena asks him where he was..he says it was the worst time of his life...he will tell later (perhaps Ekta 's writers still hv to cook up the storyπŸ˜†)  He asks if all is OK at home and Veena tells him to go see Kashish first.

In her room kash is hoping everything will b sorted  out when Sujal enters (the scene was so cold, no warmth between them at all....Sujal had a lot of attitude and one got the feeling he knew that Kash was behind it all) Neways he tells her he is so happy to see her safe and starts asking her abt the kidnappers but she cuts him short saying she wants to forget everything and he shud too......but arrogant sujal in action says ...Mujhe sakoon mila hain, chaaain nahin......and insists they go to meet the comissioner right away., Just then Aks arrives and Suj thanks him for rescuing kash and asks him too to join them, but Aks tells him abt Sanj's accident and Sujal rushes to the hospital.  Kash thanks him for saving her once again but Aks reminds her not to do anything to hurt Sujal or him till everything is proved.  Kash tells him ...u will anyway get hurt when u find the truth abt Sujal. Aks says we will wait and see......................

And I say......I will watch KTH next week now that Rajeev is back for a few days.πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The moment i logged on to I-forums, i knew that i would see the update by Hardy......thanx to Sujal........😊 

Yest. i was watching Indian Idol when i changed the channel and got Sujal.......πŸ˜ƒ I was shouting like mad........"Sujal aa gaya." (My family thinks i'm off my rocker πŸ˜† )Missed half of his presence  but will watch the repeat on Monday. And yeah, like u Hardy, i'll be watching KTH next week.

Loved Sujal's attitude, hope again that he has come to know abt Kash's invention ( But i'm fully aware inside that it'll turn out that he doesn't 🀒 ). It's great that at least Ak doesn't consider Sujal as a mad murderer. It seemed like KTH's empty frame suddenly got coloured. You rock Sujal...........πŸ‘

Rach thumbnail
"Aks says we will wait and see......................

And I say......I will watch KTH next week "

Wah Wah Rajeev k aate hi Hardy Shayari bhi karne lagi...
Well done..
Actually we all Rajeev fans once again will be on front seat to watch the show....
Lets see for how many days he will b their...
I also agree with u simp that he didnt know anything...
he is mad in love of kash....
want to see some nice moments b/w kash n sujal..
before rajeev leaves the show..

Aqsa thumbnail
Arey yeh hardy bar bar thanks keh ke mujahy sharminda kar raha hai ya kar rahi hai I think kar raha hai.Anyways whatever ,it doesnt matter we r all friends here & this is just becoz of ...... yes u r right Our RajeevπŸ˜‰.
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks or the update! I knew there would be an update today as Sujal was present in the episode.
Rach thumbnail

Hey Aqsa hardy tumhe thanks kar rahi hai..
so now hope u dont hv any confusions...

Aqsa thumbnail
Ok thanks for the info Rach that Hardy is a girl.Anyways a small request to u that plz dont call Rajeev(Raju) haan .I just hate the word RAJU but love RAJEEVπŸ˜‰
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey hardrock i am very happy that u have started giving updates again!!

Plz continue to do sooo!!

Thanks a lot for ur wonderful updates!!😊
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx so much for the updates! I can only imagine the show since i have never seen an episode of it!