Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Patjhar

IF-Rockerz

Patjhar

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
He looked cho chweet ma chonu!!!! Shanti, so true. Dev is a man of multiple emotions!

And last but not the least only Apu could show these many facets so brilliantly changing from a superlative flirtatious mood to a dead-pan serious one!!!

Uffff he is great!!! Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A flaour of Raju Rangeela (Page 2)" in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Whaaaat?? Puawa is baack??? Confused Confused

I think when Dev was Raju Rangeela, he didnt have to act hard to come up with that look. I think its a part of him. We had started out seeing him as the mean, arrogant dev who had hatred for everything and everyone. But, we never really knew what he was like before. As soon as he would start being freindly, something else would come up again, making him the agry Dev again. Maybe, before his incident which made him angry, Dev had the flirtatious, funny attitude along with the buisnesmen, which we will get to see now

Desii.Babiie

IF-Dazzler

Desii.Babiie

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharna2k6

Whaaaat?? Puawa is baack??? Confused Confused

I think when Dev was Raju Rangeela, he didnt have to act hard to come up with that look. I think its a part of him. We had started out seeing him as the mean, arrogant dev who had hatred for everything and everyone. But, we never really knew what he was like before. As soon as he would start being freindly, something else would come up again, making him the agry Dev again. Maybe, before his incident which made him angry, Dev had the flirtatious, funny attitude along with the buisnesmen, which we will get to see now

Exactlii..i agree wid ya..

AlizaHeart

~*Shona94*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Shona94*~

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I am glad Pahua is back and Dev have a friend to talk like when at that time when Dev was Raju Rangaeela.

Namida

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hira_786

IF-Dazzler

hira_786

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
heheh.. yup thtz soo tru.. ive noticed tht too

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Oh yes Shanti I noticed that Tongue ...Devu was in a real jolly mould today Embarrassed and also when nandani tells him that she is sending kaajal to the outhouse that time devu jumps like a 2yr old kid Embarrassed ...chooo chweeettttt Embarrassed Embarrassed ...He is in a real rangeela avataar now Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top