Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Did u notice when Dev was taking to Pauva he changed his tone and taked just like Raju Rangeelaa.. Aww Chow chweet he has'nt completely become Dev he has all the Khoobiya of Raju too in him.. So the fun starts now when he playes both mode when he is happy and also he'll show the DPS mode when needed.. Mostly he'll be Dev Rangeela mode  Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A flaour of Raju Rangeela" in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manoman

Groupbie

manoman

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
cool!! i just hope that 4rm 2days episode dev and kaajjal will ALWAYS remain HAPPY!! and smiling as well as teasing each other!

ahem_brahmasmi

Goldie

ahem_brahmasmi

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Hey India05,

I have before itself asked regarding Dev Rangeela in one of my posts, whether Dev contained within himself a Raju Rangeela in real or whether he was acting. I felt that Dev was actually Rangeela within. Now that became really true.LOL

Dev is having a lot of qualities which he exhibited as Raju Rangeela re-appearing now. Specially, when he spoke in that funny style to Pauwa and then looked with dreamy eyes while Kaajjal was selecting dress. Embarrassed

The way he was flirting with Kaajjal, when they were in the out-house, all of these are bringing back to us, the old Raju Rangeela. I was afraid that, perhaps we would miss him. But now i feel strongly that Dev would surely exhibit the Raju Rangeela qualities in his happiness. Tongue

I really enjoyed today's episode because Dev exhibited the romantic expressions of Dev and the flirtatious attitude of Raju Rangeela in today's episode. It was really sweet and cute. Today's episode really showed the sensitive and sweet Dev and the naughty and flirtatious Raju Rangeela within him. Embarrassed

Edited by ahem_brahmasmi - 16 July 2007 at 12:33pm

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ahem_brahmasmi

Hey India05,

I have before itself asked regarding Dev Rangeela in one of my posts. Now that became really true.LOL

Dev is having a lot of qualities which he exhibited as Raju Rangeela re-appearing now. Specially, when he spoke in that funny style to Pauwa and then looked with dreamy eyes while Kaajjal was selecting dress. Embarrassed

The way he was flirting with Kaajjal, when they were in the out-house, all of these are bringing back to us, the old Raju Rangeela. I was afraid that, perhaps we would miss him. But now i feel strongly that Dev would surely exhibit the Raju Rangeela qualities in his happiness. Tongue

I really enjoyed today's episode because Dev exhibited the romantic expressions of Dev and the flirtatious attitude of Raju Rangeela in today's episode. It was really sweet and cute. Today's episode really showed the sensitive and sweet Dev. Embarrassed

O yes a flavour of both for us to relish.. So lets enjoy the true Dev Pratap Singh with inner qualities of Raju Rangeela...Embarrassed

thesaint148

IF-Rockerz

thesaint148

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

o yes shanti .... we got to see the rangeela side of dev today. o my he totally went into tht character again, specially when he was talking to Pauwa and then when he had kaj in his arms and was asking her, tum meri rajo gi a, haina, haina .... really.

and i so agree with you ahem, dev has a cheerful,naughty, lovable boy hidden inside him, and only love could have brought it out. and so we see, kaajjal's love brought that boy out.

he was really adoreable today. Clean shave, back to the original sexy look, and along with that, happiness in his eyes. a little boy, jumping and laughing for he got his real chand .... awww, loved him today!!!! Embarrassed

forevercharmed

IF-Rockerz

forevercharmed

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoman

cool!! i just hope that 4rm 2days episode dev and kaajjal will ALWAYS remain HAPPY!! and smiling as well as teasing each other!

i agree.. they were soo cute today Embarrassed.. i hope they always stay like this Embarrassed

love,
Avanti

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Saach Mai he was chow cheet.. when he ws taking to nandini Bhabhi and tellin her he was angry with her.. Awweee just felt like pulling his cheeks and tellin Nahi don't be sad ...and Nandini did the same and told him that she wud tell kaajjal to meet at the outhouse Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed .. Outhouse Kaajal aur Mai!!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

thesaint148

IF-Rockerz

thesaint148

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by india05

Saach Mai he was chow cheet.. when he ws taking to nandini Bhabhi and tellin her he was angry with her.. Awweee just felt like pulling his cheeks and tellin Nahi don't be sad ...and Nandini did the same and told him that she wud tell kaajjal to meet at the outhouse Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed .. Outhouse Kaajal aur Mai!!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

yeah shanti ... he was like a real baby, who was showing his jhoot moot ka ghussa ... o man, how many shades does this man have ... unbelievable .... he just gave me another reason to go crazy about him EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top