Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sanjay Gupta-Sanjay Dutt Rift

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 11:40am | IP Logged
sanjayg1On Thursday morning when a story about a massive rift between Sanjay Gupta and Sanjay Dutt erupted, the first thing that was done was to sack one of the personnel from their company who was the executive producer in Shoot-out At Lokhandawala.

Confirming this startling development at White Feather, Gupta says, "We've given marching orders to a lady who was getting her salary from us but feeding false stories to the press…Trust me, this showdown with my best buddy is the most obnoxious below-the-belt fabrication of a person who has made his life's first big hit for us and has decided to me malign the very company that gave him a golden chance."

Continues Gupta, "And the irony is, this story comes a day before we start shooting for Alibaug. All his life Sanjay Dutt has played gangsters. From my first film Aatish to Kaante, Dutt played a gangster. And now for the first time in Alibaug when I'm doing a human drama about friendship , we're supposed to have fallen out, and that too over the payment of some people of the Lokhandwala unit. I've never had any payment issues in my flop film. Why should I have payment issues over a hit film?"

Apparently the story was planted by the disgruntled director of the new White Feather hit.

Meanwhile the rift between Gupta and his Shootout director Apoorva Lakhia widens. Says Gupta, "At Ekta Kapoor's birthday bash last week I went up to Apoorva Lakhia and hugged him and greeted him warmly. He ran away quickly."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanjay Gupta-Sanjay Dutt Rift" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top