Other Shows

koshish ek asha

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys and gals

Can somebody post updates who have seen koshish ek asha or who are seeing it now as it is been put again.

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I never saw that serial. but want to know that story. Can anyone write the storyline of Koshish Ek aasha.
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was serial by Ekta few years back!!..may be

Its a story abt how, a mad or menally problem guy(varun baroda..😆 sorry cant remember his surname) .. gets married to a girl(Sandhya Mridul ) !!

This is a complex drama of fraud, deception, rivalry , jealousy and revenge. Kajal, a young modern girl is married to eldest son of a wealthy family. On her wedding night, she learns that her husband is mentally challenged. The rest of the story is about blackmail, where Kajal cannot tell anyone a word for fear of her sister's marriage being broken as well as her own name getting tarnished. As the years pass, she waits and watches. She learns and plots. Till at last, she achieves her goal of unmasking the many people in the family involved in various family politics.
sree thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

It was serial by Ekta few years back!!..may be

Its a story abt how, a mad or menally problem guy(varun baroda..😆 sorry cant remember his surname) .. gets married to a girl(Sandhya Mridul ) !!

This is a complex drama of fraud, deception, rivalry , jealousy and revenge. Kajal, a young modern girl is married to eldest son of a wealthy family. On her wedding night, she learns that her husband is mentally challenged. The rest of the story is about blackmail, where Kajal cannot tell anyone a word for fear of her sister's marriage being broken as well as her own name getting tarnished. As the years pass, she waits and watches. She learns and plots. Till at last, she achieves her goal of unmasking the many people in the family involved in various family politics.

Humm, if you remember to have seen the serial, pls do me a favour. Can u tell me what happens at the end? How does kajal get back her memory, how does neeraj get to know about his mother, and how does kajal tell everybody that her mom in law is responsible  for everything.

sree thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutereems

I never saw that serial. but want to know that story. Can anyone write the storyline of Koshish Ek aasha.

Her is the story line:

Neeraj played by varun badola is mentally retarded and behaves like a 8 year old.His family consists of father, mother, 2 brothers and a sister. As the serial progreses his 2 brothers get married and so does he. Kajal played by sandhya mridul is married to him without revealing that he is not alright. She gets a shock as she finds out after marriage that he is unwell.

First, she hates him and cant stand neeraj. Gradually she starts liking him and then tries her best to make him alright. But she has so many hurdles to pass in her own house as neeraj's mother is the culprit .

She is not neeraj's own mother and that she is his step mom. She actually was involved in killing neeraj's grandfather who wrote all his property to neeraj. Just bcos the entire property was neeraj's, she gave him wrong medicines and electric shock from childhood without anybody's knowledge and made his mind like a 8 year old. Kajal slowly discovers everything.

But i have not seen the end. Its just going on. I am seeing it. Its so full of suspense that i want to talk with somebody who has seen it.

Can anybody who has seen this serial help me out?

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Actually Kajal had not lost her memory, its was her husband who was mentally reaterted!... btw at the end her husband becomes proper!
i don't remember the ending!😕
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

One kannada serial is dub of this Koshish.Its called Kanyadaana. Its also by ektaa kapoor. I sometimes wtch tht serial. But they are dragging too much.

sree thumbnail
humm, ya you are right that it was neeraj who was not mentally ok. but somewhere in the middle, he gets alright and then kajal has an accident in which she loses her memory.
nandinee thumbnail

well, kaajal collects proofs against her mom-in-law that is neeraj's mom, she wants to know why is neeraj's mom &  neeraj's mamma giving him wrong medicines... then she gets into the details and past of the family and finds out... tht neeraj's grand dad had left everything for him... and also tht neeraj's mom was involved in killing him... and if im not mistaken... neeraj had seen his grandad suffering by being killed by his mom (I'm not sure of this last statement though)...

The reason kaajal keeps shut about her whole situation is becoz her mom is a heart patient ... and if she hears of any shocking news she could collapse... hence she is hiding from her mom... kaajal's younger sis knows about neeraj's condition...

now how does kaajal's mom find out.... from what i remember.... kaajal's mom was admitted to the hospital.. i think she had a heart attack or something... and kaajal had come to see her mom.... neeraj came running after her... and thts how kaajal's mom came to know about neeraj's condition... (all this while they had kept telling her hes busy with work or hes out of town etc).... once the mom found out .. she was adamant on getting kaajal back home and filing for divorce.... kaajal also agreed...

while leaving the house.. neeraj makes a big fuss and doesn't want kaajal to go ... but kaajal's mom takes her forcefully in a taxi..

when kaajal goes to her mom's house... she gets phone calls from neeraj... saying 'i love u and come back home'.... kaajal feels really sad and upset... (probably shes in love with him)......... she decides to go back home... but her mom doesnt let her...

the story goes on like this.. they file a case against neeraj's family... for fraud and deception.... there is too much argument etc at the court.... they in short insult neeraj as hes mentally challenged.... like 'if ure married, have u slept with ure wife. do u know what a husband is..etc etc'

kaajal feels very bad and leaves the courtroom mid way alongwith neeraj... neeraj is crying... and so is she .... she pacifies him and they all leave... kaajal goes back to neeraj's house.......

she has now realised tht she loves neeraj and vice versa... and hence she is hell bent on getting him back to normal.... this is when she traces the wrong medicines... the mom's involvement and the mamma's involvement....

eventually she finds out and proves it to everyone.... neeraj's dad is shocked and so are his brothers......... but i guess they forgive her....

This is what i remember... Hope it helps!