Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

hi guys and gals

Can somebody post updates who have seen koshish ek asha or who are seeing it now as it is been put again.

Edited by sree_20 - 16 December 2004 at 10:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "koshish ek asha" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I never saw that serial. but want to know that story. Can anyone write the storyline of Koshish Ek aasha.

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 12:15am | IP Logged
It was serial by Ekta few years back!!..may be

Its a story abt how, a mad or menally problem guy(varun baroda..LOL sorry cant remember his surname) .. gets married to a girl(Sandhya Mridul ) !!

This is a complex drama of fraud, deception, rivalry , jealousy and revenge. Kajal, a young modern girl is married to eldest son of a wealthy family. On her wedding night, she learns that her husband is mentally challenged. The rest of the story is about blackmail, where Kajal cannot tell anyone a word for fear of her sister's marriage being broken as well as her own name getting tarnished. As the years pass, she waits and watches. She learns and plots. Till at last, she achieves her goal of unmasking the many people in the family involved in various family politics.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu2011

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HUMM

It was serial by Ekta few years back!!..may be

Its a story abt how, a mad or menally problem guy(varun baroda..LOL sorry cant remember his surname) .. gets married to a girl(Sandhya Mridul ) !!

This is a complex drama of fraud, deception, rivalry , jealousy and revenge. Kajal, a young modern girl is married to eldest son of a wealthy family. On her wedding night, she learns that her husband is mentally challenged. The rest of the story is about blackmail, where Kajal cannot tell anyone a word for fear of her sister's marriage being broken as well as her own name getting tarnished. As the years pass, she waits and watches. She learns and plots. Till at last, she achieves her goal of unmasking the many people in the family involved in various family politics.

Humm, if you remember to have seen the serial, pls do me a favour. Can u tell me what happens at the end? How does kajal get back her memory, how does neeraj get to know about his mother, and how does kajal tell everybody that her mom in law is responsible  for everything.

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutereems

I never saw that serial. but want to know that story. Can anyone write the storyline of Koshish Ek aasha.

Her is the story line:

Neeraj played by varun badola is mentally retarded and behaves like a 8 year old.His family consists of father, mother, 2 brothers and a sister. As the serial progreses his 2 brothers get married and so does he. Kajal played by sandhya mridul is married to him without revealing that he is not alright. She gets a shock as she finds out after marriage that he is unwell.

First, she hates him and cant stand neeraj. Gradually she starts liking him and then tries her best to make him alright. But she has so many hurdles to pass in her own house as neeraj's mother is the culprit .

She is not neeraj's own mother and that she is his step mom. She actually was involved in killing neeraj's grandfather who wrote all his property to neeraj. Just bcos the entire property was neeraj's, she gave him wrong medicines and electric shock from childhood without anybody's knowledge and made his mind like a 8 year old. Kajal slowly discovers everything.

But i have not seen the end. Its just going on. I am seeing it. Its so full of suspense that i want to talk with somebody who has seen it.

Can anybody who has seen this serial help me out?

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Actually Kajal had not lost her memory, its was her husband who was mentally reaterted!... btw at the end her husband becomes proper!
i don't remember the ending!Confused

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

One kannada serial is dub of this Koshish.Its called Kanyadaana. Its also by ektaa kapoor. I sometimes wtch tht serial. But they are dragging too much.

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 5:23am | IP Logged
humm, ya you are right that it was neeraj who was not mentally ok. but somewhere in the middle, he gets alright and then kajal has an accident in which she loses her memory.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top