Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I'd certainly take a break and apologise to the readers. maybe the break will do me some good, if i still feel uninspired, i'd someonerush in and finish it half heartedly!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What would you do if...--DOTW (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 12:55am | IP Logged
well i wouldnt abandon it, cos even if readers hate it i would want to complete it for my own satisfaction Embarrassed
if im uninspired id take a somewhat-break..i would continue it half heartedly and at a slower pace than usual till inspiration strikes me Big smile

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 1:47am | IP Logged
^ ur actuallyt inspired to get uninspired /:) ... *hint hint get INSPIRED :-l

coolestme7

coolestme7

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
well me! u know... i'll just abandon it...!! i mean its only becos of the low (or no) response thingy..... so well i've been known to abandon fics.... i'm just plain lazy i guess!!! Big smile Big smile

Edited by coolestme7 - 17 August 2007 at 10:28pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top