India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update for 16 Dec

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Conversation continues between Harsh and Thulsi. She requests Harsh to reconsider his decision. He also tries to convince Thulsi .It ends up with Thulsi asking him to choose between them.

Ansh continues to play the innocent son in front of Mihir. Mihir asks him to remember just the best things in life particularly Thulsi's good nature. Mihir says he wants to make it up with Thulsi. But ansh does not want them to talk to one another.

Harsh tries to commit suicide by drowning himself in the sea. He is rescued and is said to be in a critical condition. When Mihir wonders about the reason behind such an act, Savitha discovers a letter written by Harsh (Thulsi asking him to choose between them).  Mihir again accuses Thulsi of not being a good Mother. Thulsi is heart broken. (Speak of sophisticated society where people hurl abuses in Public places especially a hospital!!).

Savitha prevents Thulsi from visiting Harsh. Karan tries to console Thulsi. She cries bitterly. He also convinces Thulsi that she is doing the right thing.

Mohini gets the news on phone. She tells herself that she will have to cry for Harsh, but its only a repetition of what she has done for Mr.Mittal so far. Karan comes in and gives a piece of his mind to the dramatising Mohini. Savitha stops him and scolds him. Karan finally resigns to fate and says that he and Thulsi have done their best and now they will just wait for the truth to unveil itself.

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Thnx deepanbh.

Mohini will finally get married to Harsh.

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
gosh but what is happening to tulsi? she keeps falling into a bigger pit everyday.
DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Yes Cutereems, seems like Thulsi will have to yield to the wedding of Mohini and Harsh. And ultimately will become a good character, before the leap.Smile

And as far as Thulsi's pit is concerned sree_20, remember the phrase " Night is the darkest just before dawn" ?

I am waiting to see the family's reaction, when Thulsi shoots Ansh. Will she still have to explain herself ? Hopefully things will be evident by then. It would be a shame, if Thulsi is accepted back, only after the court decides the case

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 1:28am | IP Logged

deepanbh do u feel mohini will become a good character? I dont think so. She might turn out to be more worse than ansh.

Tulsi shooting ansh will have to wait a bit longer i feel. Nobody has any clue as to ansh planning the death of vishal. First of all, this has to come out. I dont think tulsi will go to the extent of killing ansh just for the rape of nandini and attempt to murder of tanya. I think she will definitely come to know of vishal's murder also and then only she will kill ansh. So long way to go. I dont know from which corner will ekta decide to leak the news of vishals' murder?

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Recent discussion in the forum suggested that "shooting" will take place this month. So I assume that discoveryof Vishal's murder is going to be a "shock and awe effect" where everybody will get to know about the issue at once with substantial proof.

Well it does seem difficult to make a good character of Mohini(the female enacting the part will have to be changed) But what else?? Unless they show Hash with a broken marriage like Aarthi & kiran

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Mohini will not become good. She will destroy the virani family.

Do u think family members come to know truth about ansh before he dies??? I dont think so. Tulsi will go to jail and may be her family members wont support her. Mohini uses this opportinuity and ruins virani family. Ok lets see what s going to happen.

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 7:55am | IP Logged
no i feel the whole family should know everything about ansh before he dies. It is bcos not a single tear should be shed for him. If they dont know anything, then tulsi will have a herculean task and then all drama will follow.

Go to top