Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 6:03am | IP Logged
LOL yeah he is...

and yesterday, it was too cool, although we didn't get to see much of Rahil Azam, because I think that alien was too much shown... Angry

but whatever scenes he had were so good...

LOL I liked the scene where aryaman said, "maut buhat qareeb aa gai thi." and the girl(prerna) said, "aur tum to buhat young bhi ho." first I didn't get it, I thought was she expecting some one older LOL then rahil said, " I was talking about you." then I got the whole story ROFL
she was going crazy over him LOL LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wasn't so sexy? (Page 2)" in Ssshhh Phir Koi Hai 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 27 July 2007 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kashish_786

besharam insan kush to sush kya hoga jab tere ma pap ko bata chale ga ramine
fitemoon agar main teri ma hoti na jab mujhe bata chalta tujse apne feet chat woiti

Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ssshhh Phir Koi Hai 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.