hate men- special Squad

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

i realy hate ajay 4 what he did to neha. she had so much trust in him and he betrayed her trust. upon that he doesnt has courage 2 tell her the truth and pleads others 2 not to tell her the truth. shame on him.

if he had told her she might hav understood him. but this is disgusting

😕 😕 😕 I missed the episode.. Kindly put in some info.. what happened? I only saw some promos! 😭
me 2 .... pls update on wad happened.... 😊
i havent seen the whole episode but i juss know tht ajay got intimate with another gal while he was carrying on with neha and one guy took the photographs and was blackmailing him. tht blackmailer dies and the main suspect is ajay .........so thts how the whole story comes out coz of the death of tht blackmailer !!
yaa !!!! but the killer is not ajay but 4 guys
but Neha has not forgiven him ,and she has give a tight slap !!
i missed the episode too.... 😭 ...what happened...pls will someone update the particular episode or lemme know where i can get it???
well i think ajay deserves it. he did hurt neha. if he would have told about it himself may be she would hav not reacted this badly. but when she came 2 know about it through some1 else she was more hurt 😡 . but i think they wil patch up in todays episode. 👏
no thy dont but ajay does save her from being raped when she goes under cover as a model.