Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
*edited*Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 16 years ago
Anuradha thumbnail
How many times it has been asked to you people not to get too personal while you are discussing something.. But that doesnt seem to be ending. Each one of you must try to respect other's opinion and if you have any point to counter other member's point, do it without getting personal towards the member's comments. Why dont you see that there is a person behind the ID and can get offended at any time.. members are asked not to go personal while discussing any issue.. These kinds of posts are not encouraged in this forum. Any more posts where you start fighting and start getting personal, we will have to take strict actions.

SRGMP Dev Team
Edited by Anu.Rad - 16 years ago
juhi1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .:Aphrodite:.

YES!!!!!! Sometimes when we like something too much we gotta learn to let it go. For her own good we don't wanna tie Mauli down in SRGMP for our own selfish reasons...

I can't wait for her to be in sequel to Chicago. That will be great... πŸ‘

hey if she manages to pinch a role i'll watch it too coz what ever you say she is a good looking gal and she can dance too!πŸ‘

tangina r thumbnail

*edited*

Edited by tangina r - 16 years ago
bluemangos thumbnail
vote mauli cuz her singing compared to the other singers is sooo much better.. i mean the marks speak for themselves right?
TaarCheera thumbnail
Bluemangos, Your signature is just appropriate for my current state and I got all the answers why this is happening.

😊 TC

raunaq thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff0099 size=2>LOL.. Hahahaha.. 🀣🀣🀣that is hiliarious..!!🀣🀣 Yes Please Vote her out..! Come on people that chick deserves better and Hollywood is waiting for her with open arms...! SRGMP platform is not equivalent to her huge talent..!

mauli got an offer from hollywood? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• looks like i missed the biggest scoop of the year Edited by raunaq - 16 years ago
TaarCheera thumbnail
Raunaq, Just change your signature with "beti"

😊 TC
tansarbh thumbnail
Yeah, vote of you like her legs, not the way she sings.

For God's sake ppl, got any music taste????
She is out in next episode.
khads45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will never ever vote for mauli..lol
Mauli can't sing.

πŸ˜›