Health & Fitness

when we eat......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nishaat Laila

Nishaat Laila

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
okey this mite sound really wierd.....but i heard from my friend that your brain realizes that you are actually eating like 20 minutes after you start eating so it takes a long time for  your mind to register that you are actually not hungry or full.....is that true?my friend actually stopped eating halfway and started waiting for that 2 happen...lol....she ended up not eating anything anyways....anyways...has anyone heard of any such thing ?i m not too sure whether its true or nt... she also told me that u shld look in the mirror when ur eating to remind urself  of  exactly  waht u want to do (LOSE WEIGHT)...although that sounds a bit impractical...hope it helps sum1....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "when we eat......" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 6:21am | IP Logged
yeah itz true dts y u shud always it sowly n enjoy every mouth full n u will feel full quicker n drink a glass of water b4 starting ur meal n dt way u will feel half full n will be able resist the temptation to overeat

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.