Pakistani Serials

Suggestions/Comments/Requests/Help Desk (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 32

Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 3 Page 32

prithvifan

Groupbie

prithvifan

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hi? Can someone please provide written updates for Khwaish from the 3rd July onwards. I know tht the videoa r updated bt i prefer written updates.

thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suggestions/Comments/Requests/Help Desk (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pknaz

pknaz

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 10:40am | IP Logged
sorry i never watch this serial
        does anyone help me how can i post any new thing on first page of pakistani serials becoz i just post reply Confused
      thanks Tongue

far78

Groupbie

far78

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hi,

I just saw the Khwaish videos from 1st to the 12 July episode.It looks good and i am very curios to know what happened .. could you please please post the vidoes from 12 to now.. and also moving forward.. pls pls   Smile

allah hafiz..

devil22

Groupbie

devil22

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
hey nomi bhai can u plzzzzzzzzzzzz post the vidoes of july 5th i'll be really grateful to u thanx cuz i think the video of july 5th is not posted yet n i m waiting for it impatiently Smile

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prithvifan

Hi? Can someone please provide written updates for Khwaish from the 3rd July onwards. I know tht the videoa r updated bt i prefer written updates.

thanks

Hey, the written updates will be posted soon, I'll try posting all of them by the end of this weekSmile

Originally posted by pknaz

sorry i never watch this serial
        does anyone help me how can i post any new thing on first page of pakistani serials becoz i just post reply Confused
      thanks Tongue

Hi, to post something, you just click "New Topic" which is located right next to the post reply button (or, on the PSF main page, its located right next to New Poll), you click on it and a box will appear where you can post your topicEmbarrassed. If you still need help you can PM meSmile && Welcome to PSF, hope you have fun hereEmbarrassed

<3 Madiha

neh91

neh91

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Nomi...can u pls update the videos as soon as u can cause we r dying to wacth that show.......
plssssssCry   Cry

KSG_qubool_hai

KSG_qubool_hai

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
me too.. i'm jus hooked onto this serial.. its awesome.. plz nomi post the ary digital videos soon.. we cant wait for so many episodes to go by on sony.. plz try and post this week's episodes soon.. thanks alot in advance..

lovelykuri

lovelykuri

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
hey nomi can u plaz post new Khwaish video after 12 july plazzzzz thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top