Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

The person should try to his/her best to make the "friend" understand what is right and what is wrong. Try to simplify things to your "friend" and try every method of making them understand, show them all after effects of it. If the "friend" still doesn't understand, then leave the case to God. and HE will take care of the "friend" Himself. you just pray and thats about it. withdrawing is not the best solution, coz the guilt will remain. so its better to try and then wait for them to understand it on their own. 😊

i completely agree with u Saba di...Well said👏

ramas thumbnail
If a friend is that close I will try to reason with him or her that what he or she is doing is wrong. Luckily I have a way to convince ppl and works most of the time as I can show them a picture of what can happen if they do what they are going to do.

But in any case if he/she does not listen then I will say do what you want but then don't come crying on my shoulder(of course I don't mean that). Friends are always welcome and I beliieve in a motto once a friend is always a friend. Let them make a mistake or use wrong judgement and learn from it. But I will nevver ever support wrong thing. Or severe a tie. Edited by ramas - 16 years ago
A1rmond thumbnail
Hope u read this one. First of all, if the person is ur true friend than a true friend would never ever do anything or make you do anything that would hurt you. I am telling u this from all the experience i have till now and i am only 21 but i have a very gud understanding of this MAYBE. First thing u ask urself is whatever the person is making u to do or anything that it is r u comfortable doing it ? and if u have any doubts about it than u dnt do it. With all the doubts ask urself if u end up doing it would u forgive urself for what u did wrong. With some people they cnt forget if they did something wrong but some do get over it. U know urself. Honestly, if the person is ur true friend than he/she should not let u do it. Think and make ur decision and gud luck wit it.
cool_pooja thumbnail
If shez my true friend i will try to bring her on the right track instead of leaving her. I will convince her.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Friendship is selfless, there no expectations in it, and ofcourse you cannot let your friend do a wrong decision, especially the friend you respect alot , and for the sake of tht respect you should stick to your point and try to convince him as harder as you can tht what he or she is asking for is wrong, and without thinking tht she might be broke up all ties with you, still you should try to convince him or her, not for the sake of friendship for the sake of humanity.Thats what i think😉

MALEKA 

-Dayeeta- thumbnail
very well said minniedi and sabadi, i personally feel the same, being a best frnd i will try my best 2 make her understand tht wht she is doing is wrong and not 22 brk relation with her as its a very precious thing 2 have a best frnd of urs, it depends on the situation, frndship is the relation u cant brk if u r into it spclly when she/he is ur best frnd
its completely my way of thinking, btw gr8 topic! 😊
Evilgenius_S.S™ thumbnail

No relationship can be one-sided..!!Specially when it comes to FRiendship.....its true..!!! see...in a true friendship....there's immense understanding between the two...!! if not immense then atleast..."Understanding' thingy is surely  there//because that is waht friendship is all about...!! I feel that if u cannot understand ur Friend...then.,......that friendship is just a so-called Friendship...a relation...wich has a name .....but...no meaning...to it...!!!!

In ur case..i believe that if ur friendship is true...! then she/he can surely understand what u trying to make her/him understand...!! 😳 

If u say to her/him that that particualr thing is wrong for him/her then.....she cannot doubt ur intentions behind it all....!! for u knw that u want her good in any way and she MUST know it too that .....its 4 her good only....!!! ...

I think that he/she must have this sense that what is right/wrong for him/her..!! and u know something..what FRiends are for???........they are to raise u up...when u feel down...n show U the right path when u going astray..!!----So......If u have decided to lead her thru the right path....and guide her...n correct her where she's wrong..to ....its an ur obligation...to correct her..n also that....fulfill the promise of friendship..thats true..!! ......

1 point is understanding....<<she must understand...

2nd point is...<<<leading her thru the right path..!!

U cannot leave her on her own...when U knw that what path she is  heading is wrong....!!! that would be BAd on ur part...!!

**Dosti ....aisi  nahin hoti...ke koi bhi mushkil aye tou ye dosti ka rishta ....khatam honey lagta hai..!! Obstacles do come in the path of friendhsip but that doesnot mean that we should stop walking that path...!!!! **

Soo....stick to ur belief in it and try to make her/him understand...she/he'l surely do...if she is ur true n real friend..!!😊

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
breaking all ties coz if it is wrong them they shudn't be asking u to do it n u shudn't do sumthing wrong on purpose unless its a situation where wrong seems to be the rite
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i would talk to my friend and tell her not to do it and my friend would listen to me cuz friends helps you out but it doesn,t get you in trouble. i would help my friend out of trouble
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

If shez my true friend i will try to bring her on the right track instead of leaving her. I will convince her.

I will try to apply the same formula.....ms.cool_pooja....😃 thanks for the hint

I think it's the right advice from you for all.....I appreciate it....😉