ENOUGH---IS---ENOUGH - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Like Lil Princez said, dont like II singers, you are so welcome to change channels. If you think they will disappear into oblivion, well, your thinking, lil that anyone can do anything about it.

I think in terms of talent, we have some real winners on II and wish them all the best. Hope they make it big.

ooohh tempers around here are hot!!😛...I see your point though... no doubt there are good contestants in this season's II but the quality is definitely nowhere near last season's contestants. None of the girls have voice quality comparable to last season's Monali, Meenal or Antara... Emon and Amit are the only eye-openers among the guyz but I think last season's Amey and Karunya still take the cake. Basically, there is a lot of good talent this season too but none are outstanding like last season. We need Sonu back on the panel 😉 and I never thought I'd say this but ...Farah too 😛... instead of Alisha anyday... 🤢
...but as far as the song selection goes... no particular song is easy or difficult...it all depends on the way u perform it... a good performere/singer might make a simple song song sounds brilliant... and a bad performer/singer can make a difficult song sound bland... so I kinda agree with u in the sense that most of the performers this season are not making the songs sound brilliant enough... but don't blame the song for it...[:;]
w/e. I dunno why all these ppl keep comparing II to other shows. II contestants are way cooler than most of those guys. At least I'd go watch them perform if they came.

Originally posted by cool water

w/e. I dunno why all these ppl keep comparing II to other shows. II contestants are way cooler than most of those guys. At least I'd go watch them perform if they came.

yep tru say....all r complete packages....u cn neva compare II wit other reality shws...

Originally posted by (((((

After watching todays episode I think no one is good singer in II3 . ALL were besure , song choices were soo ordinary in those songs u cant show ur talent . Anybody can sing those songs like mera piya ghar aaya & tuze dhundata hu main har ghadi and all. I think just amit is good singer and other singers are just ok like chang is just good for some kind of songs .

I think II3 is boring there is no one who is the best like in last Indian idol amey and karunya was gr8 . but this time no one .. thumbs down for selection of II's singers. I think AVOI have too much better singers ....

But anyways these singers will get limelight till indian idol finishes . even who is gonna win II . they will also vanish after the compitition  just like Sandeep .....No one knows him now .. he didnt even sing any single song in the movie. SO what is the reason for this show ? Usase aache to saregamapa & SVOI hai , those singers atleast get some start .

How can u say that Deepali and other singers are besure..

Thank God..u r not a judge

plz...close that topic...
Originally posted by (((((

After watching todays episode I think no one is good singer in II3 . ALL were besure , song choices were soo ordinary in those songs u cant show ur talent . Anybody can sing those songs like mera piya ghar aaya & tuze dhundata hu main har ghadi and all. I think just amit is good singer and other singers are just ok like chang is just good for some kind of songs .

I think II3 is boring there is no one who is the best like in last Indian idol amey and karunya was gr8 . but this time no one .. thumbs down for selection of II's singers. I think AVOI have too much better singers ....

But anyways these singers will get limelight till indian idol finishes . even who is gonna win II . they will also vanish after the compitition  just like Sandeep .....No one knows him now .. he didnt even sing any single song in the movie. SO what is the reason for this show ? Usase aache to saregamapa & SVOI hai , those singers atleast get some start .

well..i am in complete disagreement wid u!!😕Acc to me, this tym there's far more competition b/w the singers than in II 2..As u said, II 2 had 2 best singers, AMEY and Karunya....then there wer only a few good Antara and Meenal....in performance u had Panna.....Thats it!!😕But this time, they r more than 1 great singers...like Amit,Emon, Prashant,Deepali and Puja..  performance wise u hav Ankita and Parleen.....The remaining ones arent too bad either!! Its Chang and Abhishek...they r good too!😛 So I think there's much more competition this tym!!😃

As far as your point about song selection is concerned, I agree wid u to some extent..coz the contestants r really not choosing the songs that suit their voice...but Amit has great song selections...so does deepali..! but the rest r not that good in choosing the songs..