Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Reflection

Part 1

An attractive young girl is staring in the mirror, from a persons point of view you see light brown hair, gorgeous hazel eyes, ideal lips and a slim fit body. But, from her point of view she sees hideous hair, baggy eyes, big fat lips and an unfit body. I know this sounds weird but this short story is about a girl named Kripa who is very beautiful but, in her mind and heart she sees nothing but an ugly girl whose life can't get any worst! Her best friend Ashley tells her everyday that she is beautiful but like other depressed girls she thinks the people that love her are going to go away in a matter of days. Kripa had lost her parents at age four in a fatal car accident. After, that she had been depressed. The only person she had in the world was her best friend Ashley, even though she thought Ashley was going to leave her any day. Ashley's brother Angad was a doctor who helped people like kripa.

"Kripa… Kripa… KRIPA!!!" Ashley shouted at her while she was lying on the floor. Ashley put her hand on her fore head "Wow! That's warm" She immediately took Kripa to her house which was two blocks away. "Angad Angad" she called out and after about five minutes you see a handsome guy who was wearing Bugs Bunny Boxer Shorts and a white sleeve less shirt. "Angad, I saw kripa lying on her bedroom floor and she in unconscious so can get down here and check what's up with her" Ashley said panicking. "Okay, okay" Angad out her on the couch and checked her heartbeat and her blood pressure. "What's wrong? Ashley questioned. Angad looked at Ashley as if he had seen a ghost.

Edited by crazy_craze - 28 July 2007 at 1:04pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reflection (AK) Part 5 07/28 pg.3" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
yippeee another ak fanfic
gr8 intro
cont soon

_____
sana

kyph_roxx_

kyph_roxx_

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
luvv dissz ff
plss cont soon
Clap Smile Clap

amber0802

amber0802

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
nice cont. soon!

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
awesome intro!! Clap
do continue soon!!!

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
wow angu as a docter lala lovin it Embarrassed

kyph_roxx_

kyph_roxx_

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
cont soon plzzzz Smile

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
                      Reflection PART 2

"Angad! What's wrong with her??" "Ah-She over dosed her self on Asprin, we have to take her to the hospital ASAP! Angad quickly ran up to his room and got dressed, mean while Ashley got kripa into her car. Angad came down wearing jeans and a FCUK shirt. "Come on Angad we don't have all day man COME!"
"Angad took kripa to the hospital he worked in.
N (nurse) - hello, Angad how may I help you?
A-     This lady over dosed on Asprin and now she's unconscious.

N- How are you guys related?

A-     We are friends

N- Sorry. But only someone from her family could and bring her here because this is a case of Suicide and we have to report this to the police. I'm very sorry.

Ash-Angad man do something, or else we might loose kripa!

A- Ah- sorry I mean to say me and her are married.

Ashley looked at Angad in disbelief. "What the f*** are you saying" "Ashley shut up! So it everything okay now can I take her in?" "yea" the nurse said

"Doctor is Kripa going to be fine?" Angad said, "We don't know yet because she is very weak and she needs more psychological help then physical help sorry. "Is she conscious?" "Yes but, wait about and hour before meeting her because she needs rest" "okay". Just then Ashley stepped in the doctor's office "so how's Kripa doing?" "Fine, hey do you want to cheer her up?" "Why would I not want to cheer her up" Ashley said sarcastically. "Okay enough with the attitude. Here's what we are going to do go get all her favorite flowers and get as many teddy bears or stuffed animals you could find and we will out it in her room and when she wakes u she'll be happy!!! So, here's my credit card" "okay but, why re you doing all this Angad?" "Ah-Ashley some things in life you just can't answer because there too personal" "Come on I won't tell her please" "okay, okay I loved kripa from childhood when you guys were best friends and now I just want to save her life cause I don't want her to go away for forever" "Awww… shoo cute" while saying that Ashley pinches his cheeks. "Just because your like one minute older then me you cant pinch my cheeks! Angad said while rubbing his cheeks that were now red!

Ashley first goes to the shop in the hospital there she buys a bouquet of red roses kripa loves those she thought, then she bought red flower petals. She also buys 2 teddy bears that say "I love U." She then goes to Kripa's room and places everything in a pacific order that Angad told her. Angad comes is holding a cake with I love you on it.
After five minutes Kripa wakes up meanwhile Ashley and Angad are hiding behind the sofa in her room. "SURPRISE!" Angad and Ashley shout at the same time. "Wow, thanks guys" Kripa says. Kripa doesn't seem very happy cause it only reminds her more of her parents, she quickly hugs Ashley. "Kripa im going to help you to recover from your parents accident and-." says Angad "DO YOU THINK I WANT YOUR HELP, NO I DON'T SO PLEASE GO AWAY!! Angry " Kripa goes to the washroom and leaves Angad and Ashley. "Angad why is she so pissed at you? What Happened?" Ashley asked. "Ashley I didn't want you to know about this but im the reason why Kripa's parents are no more!"Angad says while looking very pale.

Edited by crazy_craze - 15 July 2007 at 2:46pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top