Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 5:13am | IP Logged
well people i have found out recently that there isa software where u cn shw sumone is kissing my frend saw it on tv and u knw to me it makes sense him whsipering in ehr ear n dne sumone got he picture and moved it down to her lip !!! soo makes sense ///stupid media!!! all i cn do is wish bad fr them

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Too Kiss Or Not Too Kiss ?!?! (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.:Ashi:.

IF-Rockerz

.:Ashi:.

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
i dont think she kissed him...i agree with johnandbipasha...there is actual software that can do that.

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .:Ashi:.

i dont think she kissed him...i agree with johnandbipasha...there is actual software that can do that.

yayyy see atleast sumone has seen it maan people cna be swayed soo eaisly by the media annoying thanks ashi

goody2shoes

Goldie

goody2shoes

Posted: 26 July 2007 at 6:23am | IP Logged
awww bles u amber
ur trying so hard to make people understand

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 26 July 2007 at 6:40am | IP Logged
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY heh ..i hav too hehe ic nt se epple against josha fr the ron reasons

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 28 July 2007 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Friends, she ADMITTED that it's her in the pic. So whether there's a software or not, it doesn't matter.

And if she really was THAT concerened about her reputation, she wouldn't have admitted that it's her. She could've said it's not her. but the excuse that he's trying to say something in her ear is simply lame.

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 28 July 2007 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amy22

Friends, she ADMITTED that it's her in the pic. So whether there's a software or not, it doesn't matter.

And if she really was THAT concerened about her reputation, she wouldn't have admitted that it's her. She could've said it's not her. but the excuse that he's trying to say something in her ear is simply lame.

no amy22 i diagree if she did say no then pple wud av clale dher liar am i righ? wdnt u clal her liar? let me gues su wud everyoen wud av she told the truth and it  takes alot of courage to tel the truth n plus yes the software dus cum in ehre ebcuas eits ehr and him in the pic he leaned opver to whisper ..in ehr ear

note in ear

and the sofwtare which drags the pic to lips there r mny softwares out like this

i sitll belive her bless her shes going through a ruff time !!

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 28 July 2007 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by safaath531

hey guys theres a new article in http://vordonagossips.blogspot.com/ of bips

yeah its false u cn tell it is websiets liek thsi which r nkown try to be known by wriitng rubbish like this

Post Reply New Post

Go to top