Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 9:50am | IP Logged
nah dnt belive it sitll bless her !! for god ske gettign cosy i dnt thnk so everyoen is like that at a aprty even best mates be doing sutpid thngs!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Too Kiss Or Not Too Kiss ?!?! (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desifairy1

desifairy1

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i dunno. the pics tell dat he is kissin her and i have a feeling that he is kisiing her... !! Hope i m wrong Cry

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 11:08am | IP Logged
ye su r wrong bips ahs denie dit if u like ehr then have faith in her she will nt let us dwn!! shes nt stupid to dat in public liek she sed pple r mking a big fuss out of it

Sigma

IF-Sizzlerz

Sigma

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
i think she did kiss him and i just saw an article on radiosargam.com that's says john doesn't mind her doing social kissing

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeSi*KuRi*

to tell you truth... im not sure if i believe her as pics dont lie.... and she seems to be getting so cosy with him in the pic.... Confused but is she really that stupid that she would kiss him in public....???? Confused

but if it is true then i feel so sorry for john..... Cry 

She's not stupid, she's really clever. She kissed the man in public intentionally cuz she also wants her ticket to hollywood. She knew very well if she kissed Ronaldo, everyone would want to know the girl whom ronaldo kissed. And this would get her publicity worldwide as ronaldo is an international star.

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

Originally posted by DeSi*KuRi*

to tell you truth... im not sure if i believe her as pics dont lie.... and she seems to be getting so cosy with him in the pic.... Confused but is she really that stupid that she would kiss him in public....???? Confused

but if it is true then i feel so sorry for john..... Cry 

She's not stupid, she's really clever. She kissed the man in public intentionally cuz she also wants her ticket to hollywood. She knew very well if she kissed Ronaldo, everyone would want to know the girl whom ronaldo kissed. And this would get her publicity worldwide as ronaldo is an international star.

nahh i tootlai disgaree bips sint a women liek that why the hellw ud she wnt to go in holylwood wne sehs leaving in 2 or 2 yeras for god ske pple these dyas u do u knw her DO U LVUIE WITH HER omg hw cn u judge sumone by whta the mediaahs sed to em it looks like sumoen in ur fmaily wkr sfr the emdia so ur stnding up fr them for god ske hw old r u? do u kwn what the media is about!!

Mrs.Khan20

Mrs.Khan20

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

hotttttttttttttt

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
awful i fele sorry for biapsha salmaan si very rude and especilaly towards her he is n iw nt say any mroe im syaing a swear word hate him

Post Reply New Post

Go to top