Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
it lukes like she kissed him...but then again its alwaiiz lowed in clubz and stuff and maybe he did whisper sumthin in her ear... Confused And esides even if she did kiss him..its her life ...she can do w/e she wants...but bipasha and john luk so hawt 2gether<3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Too Kiss Or Not Too Kiss ?!?! (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

putturani

Goldie

putturani

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I believe her. I don't think they're kissing in that pic.

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 5:16am | IP Logged
yay me 22 maan like she sed therre are private palces do such thngs i dont thnk shes soo stupid to kiss in public wen seh kwns the medias eyes are on her!!

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 8:37am | IP Logged
She kissed him.

She said he wanted to say something in her ear, well, look at the way he's holding her. It doesn't look like he wanted to say something in her ear. And just look at the other pix, they're getting all cosy with each other.

The thing is that all Bollywood actresses want to make it to Hollywood. And as Ronaldo is a person whom everyone knows, Bipasha took this opportunity to get famous internationally... and well, she has succeeded. She knew very well that the international media would want to know who that girl was whom Ronaldo kissed.

Edited by amy22 - 15 July 2007 at 6:58pm

prettyw0man??

prettyw0man??

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by johnandbipasha

yay me 22 maan like she sed therre are private palces do such thngs i dont thnk shes soo stupid to kiss in public wen seh kwns the medias eyes are on her!!

but I think she is stupidLOLLOL

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyw0man??

Originally posted by johnandbipasha

but I think she is stupidLOLLOL

err why!! the emdia is stupid for earinign moeny by ccretaing difficulties in others lifes!! i belive in her and have faith!! woo go bips!!!

preetysadia

IF-Dazzler

preetysadia

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I think she didn't because the way John and Bipasha have been an ideal couple since a long time and ppl love them I don't think she would do something like that but I don't know Big smile Big smile Big smile But I don't think she is wrong Embarrassed Embarrassed

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by I_luv_srk

I think she didn't because the way John and Bipasha have been an ideal couple since a long time and ppl love them I don't think she would do something like that but I don't know Big smile Big smile Big smile But I don't think she is wrong Embarrassed Embarrassed

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy woo thankuuuuu u dme me feel better i ahve been trying to explain the sme thng im glad sumone alos thnks the sme as me :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top