Page 2 Page 7

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Hello Hellooo,

This past week the media has exposed pictures of Ronaldo and Bipasha "kissing"

And Bipasha denied such a thing ever happening

"Yes, it is me in the picture," she said. "It was taken at an opportune moment...it looks like a case of irresponsible assumptions."

"The photograph is not doctored, obviously somebody clicked us on a cellphone, but we were just dancing in a crowded disco. This is not a kiss! Ronaldo had leaned over to say something in my ear, and the camera caught him at that inopportune moment, that's what this is. "I don't need to explain my behaviour. I'm a free-spirited person. But I'm not footloose. It takes me a long time to become close to anyone. I'm certainly not some giddy-headed teenager who would get so carried away in Ronaldo's company that I'd kiss him in public. There are far more discreet and private places to do such things. Even if I was single, I would not get carried away at my first meeting with a 22-year-old boy, no matter how big a celebrity he is, to misbehave with him in public."

Now there are rumors surfacing of John and Bipasha's break up.

Here's the pictures:

Cristiano Bipasha

So what do you guys have to say? Is Bipasha guilty?
Does the picture lie?
Or is what Bipasha said above true?

Tell us what YOU think!!

Edited by preity*zinta - 14 July 2007 at 9:55am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Too Kiss Or Not Too Kiss ?!?!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i belive bips all the way the meida say thngs liek that to mek money thsoe pictures just shw her partying theres nuthng rong with that i dnt see anythng rong with it if she had pushe dhim away the media wud av sed that she is racist and she tuk revenge of what they did to shilpa and nw she lets him whisper luk whats happened so lk shes rong !! either way !! so stupid !! cnt belive ple loose faith soo quikly i belive her

JonasBros_me<3

JonasBros_me<3

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
i hav no idea wat to believe ne more!!! Confused

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
i think she kissed him Big smile

anna143

IF-Dazzler

anna143

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i dont think so.. shes innocent Smile
ive been to clubs and the music is just too loud there. I seriously think he was just tryna tell her something in her ear.
Im sure CR already has a girl, after all he is one of the sexiest men. Embarrassed

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anna143

i dont think so.. shes innocent Smile
ive been to clubs and the music is just too loud there. I seriously think he was just tryna tell her something in her ear.
Im sure CR already has a girl, after all he is one of the sexiest men. Embarrassed

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy atleats sumoens understands me seee exatcly what im trying to sy its just a whipser fr god sake!!!just targeting her and stretching the stry about her break up with john to mke more money stupid media!!

jayatidesai

jayatidesai

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
i thik shes rite she was right to say that shes not a giddy footloose teen that she would kiss him . or at least i hope he dint kiss her if he really did the the medis should have got the kiss pic /the guy who clicked the pic shoeld have had the actual pic n media is as usual jumping to conclusions

Tiya_I

IF-Rockerz

Tiya_I

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
I think she did kiss him,and now what's going to happen with john?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top