Books that made you cry

Posted: 16 years ago

Hmm....I think I cried at a lot of books... I'm the kind of person who can cry for anything *sniff*….including even sometimes the tv news also!!

So The topic is: What books have made you cry?.....or there is no book which ever made you cry

well in hp when dumbledore n serious black died, i was nearly in tears.. 😭 but other then that no, no book has ever made me cry
Well, basically if its anything sad, I cry! 😳 Im a very emotional person! 😳
thers a book on 'teenage life'
as a teenager............that book really scared me.......n also made me cry! 😭
i toh cry in every emotional story and film 😭 😭 😭 Toh cant choose any one 😭 😭 there are so many in fact 😭 😭
In my school years:

Thomas Hardy's Jude the Obscure
Henry James' Portrait of a Lady

In recent years:

J. M. Coetzee, Disgrace
Khaled Hosseini, Kiterunner
I think My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. The ending and and the characters r so real that i could relate to them and felt that i was a part of that book. The ending is something that leaves you in shock and you will be touched by the depth of relations each charcters have with each other

a highly recommended book for teenagers and adults.
i am very emotional and cry very often when i watch a movie especially! 😆 😆

X.o.X.o.---Jasmine---x.O.x.O
Well many books have made me sad, including HP when Siruis died and Harry was so lonely, but the tears have never come out.. 😳
Aww, a lot of books have jerked some tears out of me...I'm really great at that kind of stuff... 😆 😳