India-Forums

Malini's exposure

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Could some please update me on when will the malini exposure take place in US. Currently we are where Prateek to telling him dad and kaveri that he wants to die. How far are we till the exposure. I am going to see only till that episode and keep reading the wonderful updates from this forum. I don't have much patience. Please let me know. Thanks.

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
its going to be jan next year i think
meee Newbie
meee
meee

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
  hey sumita

u guys r really behind...im also in US...but i don't watch it on tv everyday...i rent the tape..that way ur way ahead of the other thingy..yea...were past the part where everyone gets to know malinis reality....love that part...bitch finally got busted..lol...so if u realy wanna go ahead u should rent the video..hope that helps..Tongue

buhbye

meee

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
well i know that but since u have watched can u tell me from this portion how long to wait?
lalit1 IF-Dazzler
lalit1
lalit1

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
i think the new wife is malini in disguise
Slick Chick Groupbie
Slick Chick
Slick Chick

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

yeah that's wht i thought too lalit, that she had a plastic surgery done...remember the first episode when she was in her old house before coming to sukh shanti sadan, she was talking to somebody on the fone saying something like the job is done or sukh shanti sadan is ours now....so i think that person on the fone must be malini and this women is jus working for her...

zeus Groupbie
zeus
zeus

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 11:44am | IP Logged

What the @#$%! US PKG is so way behind, at least other serials like Astitva, I could say ~1month. But PKG is slow in that too!!

When I read India updates, I just can not make head/tail of it. This is it for me and PKG. I dont think I will ever watch this serial again Angry

Z

*~kumudfairy~* Groupbie
*~kumudfairy~*
*~kumudfairy~*

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
im in the us and not even close to all this Cry
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Hrishikesh Pandey celebrates son's birthday in style... Hrishikesh Pandey celebrates son's birthday in style...  12

Hrishikesh Pandey who plays Shakti in Humari Betiyon Ka Vivah On Zee ...

Kamya Punjabi just loves to be Bad! Kamya Punjabi just loves to be Bad!  21

Kamya Punjabi has no doubt, been acclaimed for her various negative ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index