Harry Potter

Official R/Hr thread-Contains "SPOILERS" (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 1:39am | IP Logged
^I KNOW!..the editors better not cut it out!..or else, there are gonna be some pretty mad RHR fan out there(including me)..ready to attack!..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Official R/Hr thread-Contains "SPOILERS" (Page 6)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xo-Krupa-ox

^I KNOW!..the editors better not cut it out!..or else, there are gonna be some pretty mad RHR fan out there(including me)..ready to attack!..

count me in......and they betta show the birds attack on ron by hermy as wellAngry

they were even gr8 in OotpEmbarrassed,they were indirectly flirting......remember the cute smile by hermy during christmasEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the Gud ship sailsBig smile

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 3:23am | IP Logged

** Spoiler ** (Right Click)

Ron and Hermione's Kids are so cute!! Rose sounds just like Hermione and Hugo just like Ron!! Embarrassed

Edited by missy6892 - 24 July 2007 at 4:22am

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by missy6892

Ron and Hermione's Kids are so cute!! Rose sounds just like Hermione and Hugo just like Ron!!

Spoiler !! (just rite click n select all)Smile

incidently their names also start form H n REmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by friskysam - 24 July 2007 at 4:06am

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 4:18am | IP Logged

^^ Just right click^^

I never noticed that!! How funny is Ron at the station!! And little Scorpius, lol, If JKR continues the book Rose will get together with Albus or Scorpius!!  LOLLOL

Edited by missy6892 - 24 July 2007 at 4:20am

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Thanks for the link Sam!!
I luv Ron and Hermione's pair too!! I've been waiting for this pair since GoF!!! Embarrassed Big smile Embarrassed

Spoiler (right click)

The entire way they got together was jus too cute!! Embarrassed Though I was hoping for something after Bellawitch was torturing Hermione..but still...I luved the way Hermione just threw herself and kissed Ron..and Hsrry going.."Oi...there's a war going on!" LOL LOL it was hilarious yet too cute! LOL

And I loved the kiddies!! Embarrassed Rose and Hugo..exactly the kind of names Hermione would think up!! Tongue And I'd LUV to see Ron's reaction if Rose gets together wid Scorpious ever in the future!!! Wink LOL LOL

**Viewbies Note - If you'd like to discuss Ron and Hermione in Deathly Hallows, please do so on the spoiler thread. Do not post any spoilers here. Thanks!**

Edited by ammmu - 24 July 2007 at 11:34am

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I'm definitely in........ Ron and Hermy forever! Embarrassed Big smile

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 11:31am | IP Logged

**Viewbies Note - Friends, the spoiler rule is still the same for ALL the threads. Please do NOT post any spoilers regarding Deathly Hallows in this thread as it may spoil the book for some who haven't read it yet.

Those who continue to post spoilers will have their posts editted/trashed. Please do not post spoilers.

Thanks!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top