Official R/Hr thread-Contains "SPOILERS" - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by missy6892

Ron and Hermione's Kids are so cute!! Rose sounds just like Hermione and Hugo just like Ron!!

Spoiler !! (just rite click n select all)😊

incidently their names also start form H n R😳😳

Edited by friskysam - 16 years ago

^^ Just right click^^

I never noticed that!! How funny is Ron at the station!! And little Scorpius, lol, If JKR continues the book Rose will get together with Albus or Scorpius!!  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Edited by missy6892 - 16 years ago

Thanks for the link Sam!!
I luv Ron and Hermione's pair too!! I've been waiting for this pair since GoF!!! 😳 😃 😳

Spoiler (right click)

The entire way they got together was jus too cute!! 😳 Though I was hoping for something after Bellawitch was torturing Hermione..but still...I luved the way Hermione just threw herself and kissed Ron..and Hsrry going.."Oi...there's a war going on!" 😆 😆 it was hilarious yet too cute! 😆

And I loved the kiddies!! 😳 Rose and Hugo..exactly the kind of names Hermione would think up!! 😛 And I'd LUV to see Ron's reaction if Rose gets together wid Scorpious ever in the future!!! 😉 😆 😆

**Viewbies Note - If you'd like to discuss Ron and Hermione in Deathly Hallows, please do so on the spoiler thread. Do not post any spoilers here. Thanks!**

Edited by ammmu - 16 years ago
I'm definitely in........ Ron and Hermy forever! 😳 😃

**Viewbies Note - Friends, the spoiler rule is still the same for ALL the threads. Please do NOT post any spoilers regarding Deathly Hallows in this thread as it may spoil the book for some who haven't read it yet.

Those who continue to post spoilers will have their posts editted/trashed. Please do not post spoilers.

Thanks!😊

***Viewbies Note: Krupa's, Missy and Friskysam's house points are being cut for posting spoilers in a topic which is NOT the main discussion topic. If anybody else posts spoilers more house points will be cut plus a detention will also be given***
SORRY MANSHI!..i didn't know!

btw, can someone tell me what book/movie this is from(i know for sure its not DH)

Originally posted by xo-Krupa-ox

btw, can someone tell me what book/movie this is from(i know for sure its not DH)

its from OotP,the quidditch matches werent shown

Originally posted by xo-Krupa-ox

...Thats when Ron is gonna go and play Qudditch in the fifth book 😳 😳 😳 ...and he is hell nervous 😆 😆 ...that kiss makes him more 😆 ....heheh
^Ohh.. alright, thanks!..i just hope that they don't cut out ANY scenes from DH when they make the movie!..or else!..there will be people hunting them down!..i wouldn't mind them cutting out the epilogue because it was very confusing..but not the rest!