Asian Shows

chinese in indian idol 3...

music89 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
okay i noe this is an asian forum...so not really meant for here... but it maybe kinda relevant... meiyang chang- a chinese indian is in the top 11 contestants in indian idol 3... hez chinese with a total indian heart...and hezzz rreallly cute and dazzles everyone with his performances...also there are some other chinks (plz dont think thats an offensive term... i use it to refer to all chinki eyed ppl- all eye candy-) like prashant tamang whoz nepali and amit paul (hez kinda chinki) (ALL I MUST SAY FAB SINGERS!!)

puja... i specially recommend this show for u...just becoz it gives us viewers excellent drama for character analysis... noticing all the contestants and judging them..analyzing their psych, personality n stuff with just a few of their actions....i noe u personally like evaluating human character/emotions and really thinking deeply into things..so i feel that u may like this show...so i recommend it u

its a must watch this season!! dont miss it out..specially for those of u out there who want to see the real indian values at display in reality thru camera (tokin about elimination time scenes)....Edited by music89 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@music89: although i know u didnt mean to use the word "chink" in a bad way, i still find it a very derogatory word and i think we shud refrain from using it in the forum...lets just use "chinese"?

i am currently watching the show aswell (u must be wondering HOW many shows im watching lol) and Chang has alwayssss been my fav....from the auditions round to the gala's ive always rooted for him and i think he deserves to be indian idol....as for the other person of chinese desent in the show, prashant who is nepalese, i think hes a great singer but show how just doesnt connect with the audience as much..nevertheless i wish them both luck from thw asian show forum ๐Ÿ˜†

as for dr. chang (hes a dentist!) lol....he looks very much chinese but if u watched a few episodes ago, only knows one sentence in chinese, which is "i dont know chinese" LOL....so ithink its safe to say that he is very much indian...ur mind does play tricks with you the first few episodes...especially me, i thought chang would have some accent to his hindi but nope, he speaks fluent hindi and probably much better than some of the other contestants...hes a total cutie....just imagain chang in an indian soap....wow whut a fusion of tw drama and hindi drama๐Ÿ˜†

music89 thumbnail
im sooo SORRY....i really dint noe it offended ppl...my sincere apologies...

@sweetsorow- thanks for the lookout..i'll keep that in mind from now on... im really sorry tho..
lol.. i probably watch as many shows as u!! its insane... thank god im currently grounded from TV - so aleast i dont waste time there! gahh these shows are an addiction!!!!
and evrything u said about chang is sooo true!! the best part about him.. is his personality... he is sooo practical and down to earth -its amazing!!!!