Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

kIrAn...E>GA<3

kIrAn...E>GA<3

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

PROLOGUE

She was a lazy one, Vidya Thakur. Bratty and rich, she was spoiled. At age 16, she was a self-proclaimed geek. Hell, her name was Vidya. Her parents always had held that against her. She was exceptionally smart, her life revolved around reading and writing. A natural book worm and a computer bug, her mother called her. Truthfully, she had been a bit offended that she was being compared to parasites but it was nothing terribly worrisome. She did, after all, go to the ACADEMY. In Benaras, that was a big deal. Vidya wasn't horribly thrilled by it; it was only a bratty school for even brattier kids. She couldn't complain though, she was mildly liking it.

Besides being a total dork, Vidya was both rich and popular. Popular, in the sense that everyone knew her. Liking her was a COMPLETELY different story. She had a few selective friends, she was happy in her circle…or square actually. There were four of them, differently and amazingly perfect. Perfect…well maybe not perfect but they could never be replaced.

Vidya's three best friends we will focus on later but right now, let's move to our hero…or whatever you want to call him.

Sagar Pratap Singh was the cockiest thing in the Academy. He was intelligent and rich, that was a given but along with that (to make it worse) he was a champion swimmer and quite good looking.

At only age 17, he had reached competition on the national level. He was proud and headstrong. Not to mention, very sarcastic. But it was hot when it wasn't supremely annoying that is. Or so most girls thought, but Sagar was a little weird in that matter. He was "shy" but he loved the attention, but reciprocating? That you would never find him doing, that was far beyond him. Yet when he wasn't the center of attention, he was concerned. If every girl in the school wasn't swooning over him, he was defiantly having a bad day.

That was his problem with Vidya, their worlds clashed. He was the center of his universe, and she was the center of hers. As fate had it, these two get paired somehow. Rumor has it that opposites attract, but what happens when this entity, literally divided into two sexes get put together? No falling in love here, only hardcore battles. This is where it gets personal.

Sagar + Vidya= this means war.

~Well you guys, i hope u enjoy! im only begun...leave me comments, suggestions, improvements, etc...u know da deal, comment if u lyke it, bad mouth me if u dont...i wont mind.~

<3 kiran

E> GA <3

Edited by kIrAn...E>GA<3 - 03 October 2007 at 5:31pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chronicles of da red sneakersch45/pg16" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kIrAn...E>GA<3

kIrAn...E>GA<3

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
12 views and no comments? this is super depressing!

if u dont lyke it, tell me...

please and thank u...

<3 kiran
E> GA <3

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
wow awesome intro Smile Clap Clap do continue soon!!

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
i LOVE the title of the story! Big smile

mrs.pulkit

Groupbie

mrs.pulkit

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
i think it amazing so gett started alredy

mrs.pulkit

Groupbie

mrs.pulkit

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 12:03am | IP Logged
i think it amazing so gett started alredy

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Yay you posted it!! Lemme read it now

*edited*

It was fab!! && I already told you I love the title! So just waiting for the other characters now!! Cont Soon!!

<3 Madiha

Edited by erier101 - 14 July 2007 at 10:47am

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
u posted it omg u posted it! *yaay*
It was really good...and the title was awesome<3 i think imma like this fanfic of urz as well...cont soon!
Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top