Advice Corner

*What should i do *

ranita_01 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi everyone,

Well i've been going out with this guy since 1 month,  and now my parents found out abt him and wants me to introduce him to them...but i dunno what my bf wants cuz we haven't been together for that long..and i don't know if he's serious abt us or not..do u guys think it'll be weird askin him to meet my parents so soon???????😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it will b weird buh u hav to ask him one day or other so why not now , ask him asap cuz than maybe it'll b too late Edited by cutie_raju - 16 years ago
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

just tell him that your parents want to get to know him alittle coz they wana know wat kinda guy ur going out with. If he refuse its either he's not serious or he is scared.

good luck😊

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think u shud ask him whether he's serious or not.
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angeleyes 2

just tell him that your parents want to get to know him alittle coz they wana know wat kinda guy ur going out with. If he refuse its either he's not serious or he is scared.

good luck😊

i totally agree with you,
and i hope it works out =)

goodluck

ranita_01 thumbnail
Thanks alot guys : )Edited by ranita_01 - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail
Tell your parents dat u need time and im sure dey will understand. And wen u feel ur comfortable enough wid him, introduce him to ur parents ASAP. 😊
damilola thumbnail
ask him and if reli cares about u as he says he does
he will defo meet ur parents
metou* thumbnail
i think you should ask him - tell him that your parents just want to meet him casually and just want to know who your going out with 😳 if he is serious, then he wont refuse and is he does, then you ahve your answer i guess 😳

luv metoubearscarzy 😊