Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ranita_01

ranita_01

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Well i've been going out with this guy since 1 month,  and now my parents found out abt him and wants me to introduce him to them...but i dunno what my bf wants cuz we haven't been together for that long..and i don't know if he's serious abt us or not..do u guys think it'll be weird askin him to meet my parents so soon???????Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*What should i do *" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 1:03am | IP Logged
it will b weird buh u hav to ask him one day or other so why not now , ask him asap cuz than maybe it'll b too late

Edited by cutie_raju - 14 July 2007 at 1:04am

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

just tell him that your parents want to get to know him alittle coz they wana know wat kinda guy ur going out with. If he refuse its either he's not serious or he is scared.

good luckSmile

shareen

IF-Rockerz

shareen

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I think u shud ask him whether he's serious or not.

xmanisha

IF-Rockerz

xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

just tell him that your parents want to get to know him alittle coz they wana know wat kinda guy ur going out with. If he refuse its either he's not serious or he is scared.

good luckSmile

i totally agree with you,
and i hope it works out =)

goodluck

ranita_01

ranita_01

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot guys : )

Edited by ranita_01 - 17 July 2007 at 12:48pm

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Tell your parents dat u need time and im sure dey will understand. And wen u feel ur comfortable enough wid him, introduce him to ur parents ASAP. Smile

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 6:28am | IP Logged
ask him and if reli cares about u as he says he does
he will defo meet ur parents

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.