i love the story 👏
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Eshika...that was sooo sweet!! plz cont soon!! 👏
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshika

kyaaa huwa????? no body liked my 2nd part....??? 😭

awwwwwwww eshika, it was beautiful, i jus havent been reading fan fics lately ive been busy, it was really good i could totally view kripa, and lovely song too. now stop crying! and thats my order! 😆😉

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshika

Episode 3

Now the crowd is just goin crazy over Kripa!!!!!!!!!!!
    Angad is speechless … he is feeling guilty n repenting 4 wat he said 2 Kripa…..

Now Angad is stayin alone in a corner……… while kripa is surrounded all by crowds…….but kripa excuses herself 4rm da crowd n goes near Angad….

K( cryin): Angad… I'm sorry!!!! Maine stage pe jo kuch bhi kiya woh tumhe insult karne k liye ya tumhe galat sabit karne k liye nahi kiya……. tum plzzz mujhe galat mat samjna…. Mera yesa koi erada nahi tha….....

Hearing kripa's words teras roll down his eyes…..

A: nahi kripa I am sorry….. maine hi tumhe galat samjha….!!!!najane kitni baar tumhari insult ki….. aaur tum phir bhi mujhe sorry kehena aagayee….. ???? tum plzz sorry mat kaho....infact I'm really sorry kripa…. I misunderstood u…. plzz mujhe maaf kardo….. !!!!

Kripa was about 2 say something when both of them hear the announcement that the winner is Kripa Sharma 4rm Soul Music Academy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both kripa n angad just can't control their happiness n ends up hugging each other out of excitement!!!!!!!!!!!

A: kripa u made it….. ...
Kripa is all smiling with tears in her eyes……
K: ooo Angad mujhe toh yakeen nahi ho raha…..k hum jeet gaye...

Then both of them realize that they r hugging each other n let go each other feling little uncomfortable……..

A( with tears in his eyes): congrats kripa….
K: Tks…..
Now angad was about 2 go when kripa holds his hand n pulls him back…..
K( lookin deep in his eyes): ek baat kahooo???
A: kyaa
K( tears in her eyes): mujhse dosti karoge?????
Now angad is all smiling but still has tears in his eyes…… ..
Now Angad goes closer 2 kripa… wipes off her tears n asks…
A: kyaaa kaha tumne???
K( all smiling): mujhse dosti karogee??????

Angad nods his head with tears in his eyes……
Now kripa wipes off his tears n says….
K: idioit!!!!! Mere aasu pooch k khud rorahe ho!!!!!

Now both of them just smiles n looks into each other's eyes……
A: aaba chale???? Varna tumhara prize woh kisi aaur ko dedega!!!!!

Okay gyuzz 2 B continued…
Sorry 4 the short part..
Love u all
eshika 😛

lovely, loved the last last line idioit!!!!! Mere aasu pooch k khud rorahe ho!!!!!" too cute! 👏 cont soon! 👏

simplyconfused thumbnail
i liked your third part and 2nd and 1st part!!!! i read it before i just forgot to post a comment...sry 😳
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwww just read the second and third part. I loved it.
Angadzgirl thumbnail
thired part was really good

~sweta~
dancing babe thumbnail
that part rocked! plz continue soon !
charmedangel thumbnail
Episode 4

Prithvi is really happy that Kripa n Angad have finally cleared all their misunderstandings……Now prithvi .. Angad n kripa alwaz used 2 chill out together n have fun with each other…..

As days passes by their frenship becomes more n more strong……. Angad n prithvi had never thought that 1 day a gal like Kripa would come in their life……. Both Angad n Prithvi likes Kripa's company………And it was just a matter of time when these 2 guyz falls in love with kripa………..

Prithvi:
It's not that prithvi didn't had any fren whose been a gal b4…… but there was something in kripa which made him feel the warmth of frenship.. the magic of love…. He's never been so close 2 a gal as he is to kripa….. kripa never made him feel that he is blind…. she supported him in each step of his life. Just like Angad!!!!!

Angad:
Like Prithvi, Angad was also madly in love with Kripa…… he had many gf b4 but had never fallen in love….. It was Kripa who made him fall in love…… who taught him what love is n what is the true meaning of frenship……. Kripa was just the perfect gal 4 her!!!!! She had all those qualities which he wanted in his dream gal…….

Kripa:
kripa is still unaware of their feelings for her…… kripa also had never thought that 1 day she wud get such good frens like Prithvi n Angad……. Prithvi n Angad meant the whole world 2 her…… She knows that Prithvi n Angad will alwaz stand beside her when ever she needed a true fren……..

Soul Music Academy:

Kripa is inside the classroom tryin 2 play Angad's guitar ……. She tries hard 2 hold the guitar properly but the guitar keeps slipping 4rm her lap….. 😆 😆
Just then Angad comes in n is enjoyin the whole situation……..

K( 2 herself): gwaddddddddd!!!!! Yeh Angad ka guitar bhi nah….. uffffffff pata nahi yese stupid guitar ko Angad kaise bajata hai????? This is soo useless!!!!!

Now Angad just can't stop himself n bursts out laughing…

A: kyaa huwa???? Guitar pakad na nahi aata ????
K: tumhe kisne kaha ki mujhe guitar pakad na nahi aata….. voh toh tumhara stupid guitar kuch extra ordinarily heavy hai ishliye…..

Tumhe kyaa lagta hai.. mujhe guitar bajana nahi aata ?????
Then she again tries 2 play guitar but again the guitar keeps slipping 4rm her lap… 😆

Now Angad just smiles n comes closer 2 kripa…… he holds her 4rm back n Places the guitar in her lap. He holds kripa's finger n makes her play the guitar along with himself…..

Kripa could feels Angad's touch … Angad is really close 2 kripa… she could feel the warmth of Angad's breath........ her heart begans 2 beat more n more faster with evey beat of music played by the guitar……

Now Angad cud feel that kripa is feeling uncomfortable….. n he lets her go…..kripa just runs away 4rm their lowering her eyes…………..

As kripa rums away 4rm there Angad realizes what he just did….. he has a cute innocent smile in his face n pats his head feeling shy……… u cud see the innocence of first love in his eyes…..

Okay guyzz… 2 B continued
I hope I explained the guitar scene properly….
Hope u guyzz got it…
Love ya
Eshika
~Angel~ thumbnail
great she is falling in love with angad
plz cont soon