Page 4 Page 6

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *guesswho*

But I like them but not enough to die without them

LOLLOLLOL Nice and matured answerClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harry Potter Mania !!! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Aaj kal HP ek prestige issue ban gaya hey....I dont why people giving so much imp to a Book , nothing new in it...same old patterns,tricks and magics....

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Harry Potter Embarrassed   I am still in the hangover of Potter after last nights The Order of the Phoenix.

I enjoy the book, I think it allows our creative minds to explore wide and far, to conjure up situations and the books are so well written that they keep us engrossed till the last page. I am normally a first page to last page reader and cant keep down a book till I finish it and Harry Potter was same. I just found it difficult to keep it down.

My favourite characters - After Harry, Hermoine and Ron, I adore Sirius. In fact, I cried more when Sirius died than when Dumbledore died, and I thought the movie was a bit of a let down when it came to exploring Sirius's character and his bonding with Harry. I love Dumbledore and I think he is one of the finest character etched in the book. I am keeping fingers crossed that she would turn the clock back and bring back Dumbledore in the last book, to fight Voldermot. And I love SNAPE Embarrassed   I think he is another real character. Particularly in the end of Half Blood Prince, they defined his character so well and I am keen to see the treatment given to the climax in the movie.... the scene when Harry is confronted by Snape and Snape using the curse on Dumbledore....

Whats interesting in the movie is the casting. They have done a great job with the casting in the movie. Umbridge, a stuck up matronish woman with a mean streak in her played to perfection in the movie.

OH! The mania hasnt left me. I am counting days to 21st and praying that Harry is alive at the end of the book

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 1:42am | IP Logged
i have watched random series of it but i am not a big fan of harry potter, someone i know who is not a kid always pre orders it and this summer she is going to be reading it ignoring us while we are on any trip Angry i dont know what this book has to offer Confused i am more of inclined towards lord of the rings Big smile , you guys enjoy reading it this summer Big smile

Edited by raunaq - 14 July 2007 at 1:45am

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by greatmaratha

Harry Potter Embarrassed   I am still in the hangover of Potter after last nights The Order of the Phoenix.

Hmm! You watched it ,so soon!!Smile

I enjoy the book, I think it allows our creative minds to explore wide and far, to conjure up situations and the books are so well written that they keep us engrossed till the last page. I am normally a first page to last page reader and cant keep down a book till I finish it and Harry Potter was same. I just found it difficult to keep it down.

Yes!! Even though these books are as big as oxford dictionary ,we cannot resist to complete this book!Embarrassed
My favourite characters - After Harry, Hermoine and Ron, I adore Sirius. In fact, I cried more when Sirius died than when Dumbledore died, and I thought the movie was a bit of a let down when it came to exploring Sirius's character and his bonding with Harry.

Hmm! When I completed that book and when Sirus died I felt sooo bad that one of my real life mentors died!!! Yes! The death of Sirus black and the bonding harry had with sirus was depicted well in the book!!! We do have characters like Sirus Black in real life,who are misunderstood !! They are misunderstood because they depict such characteristics outside!!!

I love Dumbledore and I think he is one of the finest character etched in the book. I am keeping fingers crossed that she would turn the clock back and bring back Dumbledore in the last book, to fight Voldermot.

Hmm! GM ji lemme put some sugar in your mouth for this wonderful thought of bringing Dumbledore alive!!Embarrassed 

And I love SNAPE Embarrassed   I think he is another real character. Particularly in the end of Half Blood Prince, they defined his character so well and I am keen to see the treatment given to the climax in the movie.... the scene when Harry is confronted by Snape and Snape using the curse on Dumbledore....

Snape ! Another classy character of entire HP series! There is a good reason for Snape to behave in the manner he behaves so!!

Whats interesting in the movie is the casting. They have done a great job with the casting in the movie. Umbridge, a stuck up matronish woman with a mean streak in her played to perfection in the movie.

OH! The mania hasnt left me. I am counting days to 21st and praying that Harry is alive at the end of the book

Mee to waiting for the 7th book!!!

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Smile

Originally posted by raunaq

i have watched random series of it but i am not a big fan of harry potter, someone i know who is not a kid always pre orders it and this summer she is going to be reading it ignoring us while we are on any trip Angry i dont know what this book has to offer Confused i am more of inclined towards lord of the rings Big smile , you guys enjoy reading it this summer Big smile

Lord of the Rings is also goood  but haven't read !!!Smile

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Smile

Originally posted by raunaq

Lord of the Rings is also goood but haven't read !!!Smile

myth i havent read the books on lord of the rings either, but i watched the movie several times, i only came to know about the books for lord of the rings after i watched the movies, my friend started reading LOR book after watching the movie but i have never seen a crazy person for harry potter books like her, if a person like her can go crazy then i can imagine small kids going crazy for it!

Edited by raunaq - 14 July 2007 at 3:47am

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Chronicles of Narnija are also good. Lord of the rings is fabulous, but there is something about Harry Potter which enchants me more than Lord of the Rings.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top