Debate Mansion

India-Forums

*G H O S T S* ... Are they???

Lovers Ka Love IF-Rockerz
Lovers Ka Love
Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
DO yOu belive in ghOsts...???

Have yOu ever felt that yes, there is a reality Of angles Or ghOsts... Are they pOsses in real life...??? dO they have faimlies...???
yOu belive in all these...... if yes, then why???... If nO, then why???

sohn Senior Member
sohn
sohn

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Im too scared to actually go out there n even try to figure out if they are real or not Confused I used to be scared of even the Ramsay Bandhu moviesz when I was a kid, these movies which ppl find funny and amusing!!! Im number one darpoke on this one. And the fact that I AM so scared probably means I do believe in their existance Confused My naani still scares me with weird stories which she says she has experienced and seen to believe Ouch

Buh what really cracked me up was the line "dO they have faimlies...???" ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

season915 Goldie
season915
season915

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Have yOu ever felt that yes, there is a reality Of angles Or ghOsts... Are they pOsses in real life...??? dO they have faimlies...???

Don't know about other stuff, but angles, for sure, do exist.

Acute angle, obtuse able and right angle. Big smile I prefer the right ones as they always have the same measure.

~Simmi~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Simmi~
~Simmi~

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
what a nice topic..only when I was reading Phantom of the Opera..LOLLOL

I believe that as angels exist, ghosts also do..I do believe in ghosts..lol..I dunno why..but im really scared to go out in the dark..and 1 or 2 people in my mom's side of the family have also seen them..Dead
Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I do not thinks ghosts exist. They are a figment of our (rather overactive) imagination. So called "sightings" are usually the result of misinterpretation of audio/visual stimuli, hallucinations or simply the result of stressed/hyperactive minds. There is no scientific evidence or rationale for their existence. Smile
sweetsang Goldie
sweetsang
sweetsang

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutumodi915

Don't know about other stuff, but angles, for sure, do exist.

Acute angle, obtuse able and right angle. Big smile I prefer the right ones as they always have the same measure.

LOLLOL

well i think ghost do exist ......they do.. i think..hmmmm ..ghost wouldnt have coem out of nowheer right ..  how could anyone explain posession by sprirts???? if teher were no ghosts//

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Have yOu ever felt that yes, there is a reality Of angles Or ghOsts... Are they pOsses in real life...??? dO they have faimlies...??? no they are waiting for the rest in the family to join them..LOL
yOu belive in all these....sure especially when you wake up and have to go to the bathroom.. you cant say there are no ghosts..in the silent dark .LOL.. if yes, then why???...what you mean why.. do you question sun rising in the east and why this?LOL If nO, then why???

Edited by qwertyesque - 12 July 2007 at 8:26pm
prithvi lover IF-Rockerz
prithvi lover
prithvi lover

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 6:07am | IP Logged
no offense......
but the bible........has spoken about weird stuff's........ had a bad expereince once........n i have seen that sum ghostly stories r true...........like 'bloody mary'.....i like history a lot! i once researched it on net bout the thing........one of my relatived passed away by saying ou noe wat' 3 times.......it was scary......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index